Notices

Old 07-11-2010, 05:48 PM   #2261
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,985 Times in 9,937 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Let me tell you that there's no sweeter joy than when your friends come to your side and help you sort through complicated processes!!!!!!

-Thank you to a new friend of mine who sent me an electrical device (LOL)
- and Thank you for a dear Femme friend of mine who gave me invaluable advice!!!!!

and thanks to me,
I'm now prepared and empowered!!!!!

Love you dearly my sweet friends here!!!!

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 06:33 PM   #2262
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Floating on the lake with my sister and best friend talking about the furture and our lives. It was perfect
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 07:38 PM   #2263
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

The sweet Daddy Bluebird that took a bath in the dog's water bowl the other day, came back today with Momma Bluebird and taught her how to splash around and fluff her feathers. They were having such a great time taking turns cooling off. I got so tickled that he brought her and jumped in first to show her what to do. They were very sweet.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 07:53 PM   #2264
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 08:42 PM   #2265
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charming Texan View Post
It' decision time again.

Obviously, you chose the honey brandy.

For myself, I got up with the sun to begin the task of sifting through my belongings, complete with bad and good flashbacks as I found this item or that object, to prepare for a sale and move.

I am nowhere near where I need to be in the end, BUT I see the progress made and I threw a bag of trash out and a bag of stuff to the recycle bin and I've got a box for Goodwill started and two boxes of stuff for the sale. It's better than I anticipated, honestly, as I tend to procrastinate, so I feel pretty darn good about how well I've done.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 09:48 PM   #2266
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

For myself, I got up with the sun to begin the task of sifting through my belongings, complete with bad and good flashbacks as I found this item or that object, to prepare for a sale and move.

I am nowhere near where I need to be in the end, BUT I see the progress made and I threw a bag of trash out and a bag of stuff to the recycle bin and I've got a box for Goodwill started and two boxes of stuff for the sale. It's better than I anticipated, honestly, as I tend to procrastinate, so I feel pretty darn good about how well I've done.

Thier Belgian Chocolate iis sooooo damn good I wish I had some now!!!
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 09:58 PM   #2267
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

after working a 13 hr day,coming home,my son meeting me at the door with a big grin and says "notice anything?" he had cleaned the entire house--vacuumed living room and bedrooms,washed dishes cleaned the bathroom(all of it) washed the rug from in there...made our beds,put my laundry away...and left me a note on my dresser that simply said "you are a good mom" totally unexpected,and better than i do most times.

the pride i saw in his face was pure joy to me!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 10:23 PM   #2268
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

My joy today came from visiting My aunt, who within the last month or so suffered a heart attack (thank goodness she's okay). I haven't seen her in five years, alot of it due to past family problems, but knowing that things are all behind us now and that we are still in touch brings a big smile to My face
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 08:06 AM   #2269
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today...

Having a relaxing weekend, curled up on the couch, enjoying a movie marathon! I saw Eclipse Friday night at the movies, then rented She's Out of My League, Shutter Island, Brooklyn's Finest, Brothers, Invictus & the Crazies. (Gotta love $1 movies from RedBox)
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 08:50 AM   #2270
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today:

• Thinking up titles
  • Dogs snoring
  • Happy friends
  • Movie weekend
  • Positive people
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 11:52 AM   #2271
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Finding out I get to do my first wedding.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 11:58 AM   #2272
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Taking a 2 hour lunch with a good friend...
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:15 PM   #2273
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Completing my nest boxes project; I think they look great, and I hope many generations of chickadees and wrens like them too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 12:27 PM   #2274
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default joy

Mom is home and doing much better
thanks for all your prayers, meditation, candle and thoughts.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:52 PM   #2275
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

My joy today, so far, has been:

~ The sun shining outside

~ Getting a fountain drink from 7-11

~ Having yogurt and strawberries as breakfast

~ Posting here on the Planet
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:06 PM   #2276
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

the much needed rain.

perfecting an indian recipe - my real curry leaf plant came back from the dead!

a break from way too many dogs. nice and quiet today
Old 07-12-2010, 01:20 PM   #2277
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

AC is fixed!!! I am going to sleep really well tonight!

Yeay Cynthia! xoxoxoxoxoxo
Old 07-12-2010, 05:09 PM   #2278
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

You should try NetFlix. I pay $9.95 a month and I can watch as many movies that I want online and get a new movie in the mail every few days.

Movie marathons are the best thing and is a good way to relax!

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
What brought me joy today...

Having a relaxing weekend, curled up on the couch, enjoying a movie marathon! I saw Eclipse Friday night at the movies, then rented She's Out of My League, Shutter Island, Brooklyn's Finest, Brothers, Invictus & the Crazies. (Gotta love $1 movies from RedBox)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 05:11 PM   #2279
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Gemme,

Have a safe trip when you move and an even better sale!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 06:33 PM   #2280
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

My friends lost kitteh found. YEY!!!
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy