thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Making Christmas plans.

And then making Birthday plans
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2012, 07:04 PM   #10482
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

morning cuddles and then a nap with my babe. love when she's in my arms. watching her enjoy the monopoly game she downloaded to her phone. adorable!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2012, 07:46 PM   #10483
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I love knowing that you are always there for me and how much you support me and the tickle fests!

Besos papi

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
morning cuddles and then a nap with my babe. love when she's in my arms. watching her enjoy the monopoly game she downloaded to her phone. adorable!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2012, 10:23 PM   #10484
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile...

One of my favorite guys wanting so desperately to give me a hug for making homemade banana-nut bread for snack. With plate in one hand and a cup of milk in the other he literally bounced around the kitchen like a little boy on Christmas morning...lol. I love my job. It's so rewarding to see those smiles and hear laughter coming from these kids
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2012, 10:48 PM   #10485
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Spending an evening out with two of my best friends

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:06 PM   #10486
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

knowing that i may have a potential workout partner... a member of my gym.

today we did about 50 minutes of speed/agility/power workout at the park, next to the library, which is next to Lake Merritt, Oakland.

he is training for a triathlon, i am training for a duathlon (run, bike, run)

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:08 AM   #10487
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Playing with two verrrrry cute puppies after a verrrry nice dinner! :-)

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 10:00 AM   #10488
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

A breakfast of leftover pizza, coffee and birthday cupcakes...

Watching Clay open hys presents and cards from the furbabies...

The truck is running!!!

Clay...hy makes me smile just by being...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 10:47 AM   #10489
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

watching kitty chase things that are not there.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:57 AM   #10490
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Subway for lunch

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 06:07 PM   #10491
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Smiling - seeing one pod of dolphin jump out of the water a bunch of times and another pod come up to the boat, one goes belly up and splashes his tail over and over while on his back.....just amazing creatures!

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 06:17 PM   #10492
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing that we are enjoying a lot of "firsts" together.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #10493
stepfordfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme-inist.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones :)
Relationship Status:
I really really like someone.

stepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default I am grateful :)

For having people in my life that show concern & care for me. I am blessed to have such good friends.

Knowing someone's around for you whether they can be there or not puts a big smile on my face.

And crawling into bed for some much needed sleep. Big smile
Old 07-30-2012, 12:17 PM   #10494
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile....

a hilarious text picture from my BBFF! I still have tears of laughter running down my face!

while eating lunch at Subway, watching 2 little girls beeboppin' & singing along to Brokenhearted .
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2012, 12:21 PM   #10495
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

pinkie lee did....just seeing her avatar...SHE is the "real deal"....truly a heart person!!!! I love dat woman (platonically!!!)
Old 07-30-2012, 12:52 PM   #10496
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
pinkie lee did....just seeing her avatar...SHE is the "real deal"....truly a heart person!!!! I love dat woman (platonically!!!)

How sweet are you clay... THANK YOU Such a kind soul you are!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2012, 01:09 PM   #10497
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Home Sweet Home!

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2012, 03:04 PM   #10498
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile today...

Wow! Just wow!

So I got to work and another program within the shelter had taken over the dishwasher which left me feeling pressured because I was anticipating a pile of kids in at noon like they had been over the weekend. I got to work preparing lunch and had it ready right on schedule with the understanding I was going to be making a lot of grilled cheese and soup... and btw I did.

The kids start piling in and senior staff follows behind them offering to help out because it seemed overwhelming to them to see me get flogged with 9 kids right away... I said I had it under control and the kids were now use to my ways after this weekend.

The kids spoke out in response with things liked, "we learned patience this weekend" and "we know to be quiet and respectful or we will be kicked out of the kitchen."

...and they were! The kids waited patiently and had conversation and ate as one big family. Staff was even impressed at how they were cleaning up after themselves and for those that didn't the others helped to clean those messes too...

Again I say, these kids are really and truly good kids, they're just misplaced in life right now and it's our place to get them back on track to become productive, respectable young adults!

Yeh I smiled big out of pride for "my" kids at the shelter today!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2012, 04:13 PM   #10499
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Stoney you make me smile big! Your faith and trust goes far with the kids you work with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone4play View Post
What made me smile today...

Wow! Just wow!

So I got to work and another program within the shelter had taken over the dishwasher which left me feeling pressured because I was anticipating a pile of kids in at noon like they had been over the weekend. I got to work preparing lunch and had it ready right on schedule with the understanding I was going to be making a lot of grilled cheese and soup... and btw I did.

The kids start piling in and senior staff follows behind them offering to help out because it seemed overwhelming to them to see me get flogged with 9 kids right away... I said I had it under control and the kids were now use to my ways after this weekend.

The kids spoke out in response with things liked, "we learned patience this weekend" and "we know to be quiet and respectful or we will be kicked out of the kitchen."

...and they were! The kids waited patiently and had conversation and ate as one big family. Staff was even impressed at how they were cleaning up after themselves and for those that didn't the others helped to clean those messes too...

Again I say, these kids are really and truly good kids, they're just misplaced in life right now and it's our place to get them back on track to become productive, respectable young adults!

Yeh I smiled big out of pride for "my" kids at the shelter today!!
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2012, 05:12 PM   #10500
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Talkin to an older lady about her 1968, Ford Mustang, GT 390 Convertable!
Holy Canolli. So awesome. Had the original paint job on it with the stripes... it was beautiful.
The lady had to have been in her 70's or more. It was cool. I asked her where she kept the shelby and the fastback? Then we started talking about Steve Mcqueen.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile