Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Your Every Day Carry

What do you carry? To work? To school? In general?

This is me:

Every day that I work, I carry these things:

My computer bag:

My lunch bag:

My Bubba keg:

My purse: (this is a Stuart Weizman. I have the knock-off version that looks exactly like it for like, a bazillion dollars cheaper )

My work-out bag that contains my workout clothes, a pair of socks, a pair of New Balance shoes, 2 bottles of water, a towel, and a yoga mat. It usually stays in the truck until I need it:

No wonder I have back problems!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 10:06 PM   #2
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Everything I need fits here. One backpack mobile office.

UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 10:12 PM   #3
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

My Purse......at the moment in a Chevy purse that I had to have made so it would have the middle slide for my gun.
So in my purse its.........chapstick, wallet, pepper spray taser, 9mm, gum, hair brush, badge and keys
Old 07-31-2011, 10:22 PM   #4
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

Anything I may need for the day usually fits into my pockets. Cell phone, keys, wallet and I'm good to go.
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Holly.88 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 10:22 PM   #5
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

My Kathy Van Zeeland, I love it!

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 10:42 PM   #6
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Funny, I just switched my summer fun purse for my ginormous Coach bag/purse.

I roll a rolly cart on busy days.

And on less busy days, I carry this:
Old 07-31-2011, 10:50 PM   #7
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hmm...I'm noticing that I'm a bit of a girl...lol

My purse/mini-backpack thingy

Yes, I have a thing for buttons. The ones I have on there now:
  • leather pride bar
  • rainbow pride bar
  • F*CK YEAH
  • TAKING NAMES AND FUCKING ASSES
  • HELLO My Name Is AWESOME
  • i'm horny (with two cute lil unicorns)
  • DO NOT WANT
  • Everybody's Somebody's bitch
  • That's What She Said
  • RECRUITER (in pride colors)

My clutch (which usually hangs out in my purse)

Water bottle

Backpack (usually loaded down with heavy-ass textbooks)

Laptop bag

Duffel

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 11:38 PM   #8
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

I used to carry this around every day -

But then it got replaced with the very extra special messenger bag that Nina made me for my birthday!

Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 11:52 PM   #9
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Medusa, fun thread, thanks for starting it. Each day I walk out the door and head for my job, I have with me:
  • Briefcase and/or Messenger Bag. One with work stuff, the other filled with books and other stuff for classes in the evening.
    • Thermos of coffee and one full coffee cup
    • cell phone, android
    • Lunch bag
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 12:32 AM   #10
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

I carry whatever messenger bag I think is cutest on any given day. Lately I've been carrying one with Pucca and Garu on it.

It always contains: A small makeup bag (eyeliner, quad shadow compact, lipgloss, concealer, mascara, tweezers, comb, ponytail holders), My DSi, a book (this week it is Flowers for Algernon), ipod, earbuds, small notepad, pen, my keys, a transit map, my wallet, advil sinus, cigarettes and lighter. I travel fairly lightly.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:37 AM   #11
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

these days i carry a lil dog bag inside is a frozen water bottle 2 towels and wee lil yorkie pup.in my other hand is my wallet clutch that my cell phone, and a pack of stride gum fits in.
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:43 AM   #12
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation
Default All in the pockets

Wallet
Pocket knife
fingernail clippers
chap stick
and keys on a carabiner hanging from belt loop

*tip hat*
Old 08-01-2011, 01:04 AM   #13
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Every day I carry a plain, black, Jansport backpack. It was given to me by my first boss, nearly 9 years ago, when I was leaving that company for the one I work for now. Inside, I have my calendar, cell phone, wallet, bus pass, keys, and other things based on daily activities. Thurs I have choir music, 1st and 3rd Wed. I have have knitting or cross-stitch, Some Tues I have dance gear. I can't stand carrying more than one bag and it's actually the same bag I travel with. I can fit an entire weekend worth of clothes (including shoes!) in it!

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 03:02 AM   #14
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

My bag is almost like this one, only without the drawstring thingy. It's "Starbucks" green and I got it when I .... worked at Starbucks. It's very big and always holds -

My Daytimer

With my Jack wallet that is WAAAAAY cooler than this one. I couldn't find a picture of my exact wallet, that's how unique it is. Thanks Dixie.

My giant ziploc bag with Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Aleve, Excedrin Migraine, Carmex, and Orajel (lately). I'm old like that.

Tons of pens, my work badge, the book du jour, and usually an assortment of papers, notes, printouts wadded up at the bottom.

A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 05:25 AM   #15
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

As an everyday carry? Kahr Arms P-380. Used to be a Walther, but I like the Kahr performance in a tight little package that this one gives me.

Old 08-01-2011, 05:47 AM   #16
Daktari

'Pends what I'm doing.

Daily in pockets: iPod touch, mobile phone, lip salve, tissues (I am the tissue Meister!), small ring with door and bike lock keys, quite often a Buff, wallet and loose coinage...and generally my 'anti hot flush' pills. Clipped to belt loop a small bunch carrying small Swiss Army knife, shopping trolley 'coin', hand-cuffs key.

Cycling: Large sports bum bag (I believe you lot call them fanny packs) containing jacket and possibly waterproof, cycle tool, small tyre pump, peaked army hat and sometimes a book.

College: Huge Targus rucksack that has wheels which contains my laptop, various books, folders and files. Pills and potions, pencil case, ID card, voice recorder and microphone and my water bottle. It kills me to carry this on the bike but needs must.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:47 AM   #17
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that many days I don't even leave my house since I work from home, but.....when I do.....

Brighton addict (I have the brown one)

...filled with:
  • a tangerine colored wallet (holding wayyyy too many of those annoying cards that every store wants to give you these days), my debit card, ID and almost never any cash....bad habit
  • my Kindle
  • work BlackBerry
  • chapstick
  • lots of pens and something to write on
  • checkbook
  • keys

Kinda' boring, huh?
Old 08-01-2011, 07:30 AM   #18
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

When i work, in my big scrub pockets, i carry:
sissors
keys
hemostats with tape on the handle
my phone
chapstick or lipgloss
my computer bag with computer and various documents
my nursing bag which has a little bit of everything i need and has three big compartments, one for wound supplies, one for blood draw supplies/IVs and the middle has vital sign stuff...bp cuff, stethoscope, pulse ox etc.

By the end of my work day, my shoulders and arms are tired lugging all this around all day.

When i am not at work, i carry my purse which i change often from small to medium and back to small depending on the season and my mood.

In my purse i have just about everything you could think of including a small flashlight, short of toilet paper, even though i do have hand wipes. I refer to it sometimes as the big black hole.

I should go on "Let's make a deal".
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:49 AM   #19
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Her phone/my phone
Her Hello Kitty carry along/my wallet
Her ice water/my coffee (sometimes)
Old 08-01-2011, 07:56 AM   #20
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blush View Post
Funny, I just switched my summer fun purse for my ginormous Coach bag/purse.

I roll a rolly cart on busy days.

And on less busy days, I carry this:
Oh MY, Blush!! May I ask who makes this and where I can find one? I absolutely LOVE it!!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post: