Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 05-18-2013, 12:13 PM   #12001
MegBluEyz

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

MegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST Reputation

"If you only knew how many miracles you have already performed, nothing again would ever overwhelm you, frighten you or seem impossible."
-Mike Dooley
MegBluEyz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MegBluEyz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2013, 12:54 PM   #12002
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

"The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea." ~ Isak Dinesen

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2013, 05:26 PM   #12003
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
"The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea." ~ Isak Dinesen
So very true !!!!
Old 05-18-2013, 05:56 PM   #12004
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

“You do not have to be alone. The world never inflicts loneliness upon us. That is something we choose or reject by ourselves.”
― Darren Shan

"He wonders who else knows it. That echo of the front door closing, that just fades into the clock ticking as he walks to the kitchen. The roar of silence as he eats his dinner. The menace of stillness as he dries off from the shower. As he lies in bed he wonders if there is anyone out there who still wants to love, because he still wants to." -Unknown

“When you are lonely, not just anyone will do. I don’t know why, some people fill the gaps and others emphasize your loneliness.”
― Anaïs Nin
Old 05-18-2013, 10:41 PM   #12005
Trey339

How Do You Identify?:
Gq Butch Dom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trey

Trey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST Reputation

Never involve others' opinions into your most intimate relationships,,,
as they will always feel that their opinion matters when it does not. ~unknown
Trey339 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trey339 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2013, 10:44 PM   #12006
Trey339

How Do You Identify?:
Gq Butch Dom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trey

Trey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST Reputation

True deep love is stronger than any miscommunication brought on by the ego or the mouth ~TLH
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trey339 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2013, 06:18 AM   #12007
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2013, 08:30 AM   #12008
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

Once you get rid of the idea that you must please other people before you please yourself, and you begin to follow your own instincts-only then can you be successful. You become more satisfied, and when you are, other people tend to be satisfied by what you do. ~ Raquel Welch

If you follow your heart, if you listen to your gut, and if you extend your hand to help another, not for any agenda, but for the sake of humanity, you are going to find the truth.
Erin Brockovich

Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2013, 09:58 AM   #12009
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Simplicity ...

“The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemingway
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2013, 08:14 PM   #12010
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

“False hope is a terrible thing, if its the only thing keeping you alive you'll be dead by dawn.”
― Charlie Rae

“Man must use what he has, not hope for what is not.”
― G.I. Gurdjieff

“Hope and reality lie in inverse proportions.”
― Jodi Picoult
Old 05-19-2013, 08:46 PM   #12011
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2013, 12:26 AM   #12012
Trey339

How Do You Identify?:
Gq Butch Dom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trey

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trey339 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2013, 04:15 AM   #12013
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2013, 10:23 AM   #12014
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

When all thoughts
Are exhausted
I slip into the woods
And gather
A pile of shepherd's purse.

Like the little stream
Making its way
Through the mossy crevices
I, too, quietly
Turn clear and transparent.

- Ryokan
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2013, 11:16 AM   #12015
LukeCian
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jake Tulane
Relationship Status:
Can you adjust suspenders and a bow tie?

LukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST Reputation

“How would your life be different if…You stopped making negative judgmental assumptions about people you encounter? Let today be the day…You look for the good in everyone you meet and respect their journey.”
― Steve Maraboli
LukeCian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LukeCian For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2013, 11:17 AM   #12016
~BluEydFemme~

How Do You Identify?:
Fairy-Loving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Waiting for that special Butch...

~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation

A Red Sky At Night Is A Sailor's Delight. Red Sky At Morn...Sailors Be Warned!
Old 05-20-2013, 01:40 PM   #12017
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ahhh, Coco.....

Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2013, 01:48 PM   #12018
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Indeed....

Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2013, 01:50 PM   #12019
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Old 05-20-2013, 07:15 PM   #12020
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

“Never respond to an angry person with a fiery comeback, even if he deserves it...Don't allow his anger to become your anger.”
― Bohdi Sanders

“There is nothing worse than having an enemy who is a total loser. It's incredibly frustrating, because you come to the realization that there is really nothing you can do to make the person's life worse than it already is."
― Ashly Lorenzana ( hahaha This made me laugh out loud)

“Never be angry with something that can't get angry with you.”
― Jack Gardner

Tags
poems, quotes, sayings