Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Wisconsin Forums

Old 04-21-2018, 03:50 PM   #61
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

Chad, what town was your dad from?
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2018, 04:13 PM   #62
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by introverted1 View Post
Chad, what town was your dad from?
Milwaukee. We lived there a while and in the suburbs.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2018, 02:22 PM   #63
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

Have you ever been to the Milwaukee Public Museum? I love that place! Also the Museum of Modern Art.

I've been to Irish Fest there about a million times.
The Following User Says Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2018, 02:40 PM   #64
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Have never been to Wisconsin, but I like all kinds of cheese.

Right now I wish I had some mascarpone cheese mixed with Italian herbs and roasted pine nuts, a loaf of a crusty bread to spread it on, and a bottle of wine to drink with it.

So good.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2018, 02:45 PM   #65
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Have you ever been to the Milwaukee Public Museum? I love that place! Also the Museum of Modern Art.

I've been to Irish Fest there about a million times.
Yes, grandmother took me and my brother to the museums all the time. We loved it.

I have not been to the Irish fest but I would like to go.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2018, 05:49 PM   #66
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Maybe you will remember this, maybe not... But one of my favorite displays was the Wild West, with Native Americans on horses thundering across the Plains... And there was a rattlesnake at the front of the display, and if you pressed the button on the edge of the display its tail would rattle!

One of my other favorite displays was the room with the domed ceiling that had paintings of geese and other large migratory birds, and the tape would play over and over of different bird calls.

I think I will go visit the Milwaukee Public Museum next weekend...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2018, 05:54 PM   #67
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Maybe you will remember this, maybe not... But one of my favorite displays was the Wild West, with Native Americans on horses thundering across the Plains... And there was a rattlesnake at the front of the display, and if you pressed the button on the edge of the display its tail would rattle!

One of my other favorite displays was the room with the domed ceiling that had paintings of geese and other large migratory birds, and the tape would play over and over of different bird calls.

I think I will go visit the Milwaukee Public Museum next weekend...
I do remember that display. My grandmother hated snakes so we would worn her before we got to the display.

Have fun at the museum!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: