Old 04-28-2011, 07:10 PM   #1
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Default You look like "THAT"?!?!?!?!?!

Jo and I were talking today about how the people we talk to online rarely look like the image we have created..I have done this for yrs..maybe because im a very visual person. I usually base my projection on username,way they talk(type) and sense of humor.

Has anyone else "assumed" how someone might look? I am not talking about"oh i thought she/he/whoever was gonna be hot" because hotness rests in the eye of the beholder

Let me start....our "friend" Jake Tulane...we both had him pegged as a well dressed,professor,semi nerdy--Dapper Dan type....we were WAY off..

Zimmygurl...whom we love to death...i had her pegged as a quiet,semi shy girl---well anyone thats met this wonderful woman knows she is neither!

who's next?
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 07:19 PM   #2
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well for me... I'm a gallery perv. So I get to see most of the people I meet in person in the galleries!

~~Gallery perv.. *grin*
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 07:23 PM   #3
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

I frequently check the galleries, but lots of folks here don't have any pics posted....always frustrating!

Of course, everyone knows I'm a petite princess-like blonde

We were talking in the car today about this...and agreed that June should look like a cross between June Cleaver (ya know...the Beav's mom) and Dixie Carter (Julia Sugarbaker)....
Old 04-28-2011, 07:28 PM   #4
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have. Sometimes, I've been right and sometimes I've been wrong.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 07:31 PM   #5
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

I also base it on avatars.....i have rarely been right...lol

i am not a gallery perv unless i am really really bored or someone caught my interest......perhaps i prefer to make up my own images!

Old 04-28-2011, 07:32 PM   #6
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

I tend to picture people as warm or cold... Warm being those would be the people you would generally find me around and cold being I am not so certain how I would feel around this person... As we all have learned sometimes words that are written don't come off as eloquently as they do in our heads... For me, be kind... kind to yourself and kind to each other... Honestly for me, looks are secondary... It's what is on the inside that counts...
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 07:32 PM   #7
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

One met very few off of the site. But they all looked like their pics in the gallery. Most that I have met tell me my pics don't do me justice. I think they look like me. But you can't see how blue my eyes really are in pics.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 07:34 PM   #8
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Quit candy-coating it! We all know you're just a perv in general!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
Well for me... I'm a gallery perv. So I get to see most of the people I meet in person in the galleries!

~~Gallery perv.. *grin*
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 07:35 PM   #9
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Hmm...I could just imagine how folks would picture me if I didn't have some photos up. Especially since I usually type with the same accent as I talk. (Y'all, yonder, etc...lol)

I kinda wish everybody had a pic up cause I like seeing who I'm talking to. Just cause I'm curious (*ahem* nosey...lol). There have been quite a few times when I've been surprised. Also with voices. I like imagining folks' voices as well, and am usually surprised there too.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 07:39 PM   #10
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

I think we, The Daywalkers...look and behave pretty
much how our onlines selves appear to.

Scoote knows this.

I'm still on the same couch we had when ya visited.

Wee!

Old 04-28-2011, 07:39 PM   #11
Dreams
In memory of

How Do You Identify?:
self proclaimed ruler of nekid monday's
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
busy..

Dreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST Reputation

i've heard i look just like my avatar..on facebook that is

It is good to have an end to journey towards,
but it is the journey that matters in the end.
Ursula Le Guin
Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreams For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 07:39 PM   #12
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

I am with you there Dixie... I like to imagine peoples voices also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Hmm...I could just imagine how folks would picture me if I didn't have some photos up. Especially since I usually type with the same accent as I talk. (Y'all, yonder, etc...lol)

I kinda wish everybody had a pic up cause I like seeing who I'm talking to. Just cause I'm curious (*ahem* nosey...lol). There have been quite a few times when I've been surprised. Also with voices. I like imagining folks' voices as well, and am usually surprised there too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 07:40 PM   #13
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams View Post
Except yer taller.

Old 04-28-2011, 07:42 PM   #14
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
I am with you there Dixie... I like to imagine peoples voices also.
Folks are usually surprised by my voice. Mine is kinda low and a lil throaty/raspy-ish...that is, until I get all excited about something and then it's more high-pitch...with some squealing if I'm super excited...LOL
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 07:42 PM   #15
Dreams
In memory of

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
busy..

Dreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
Except yer taller.

and cuter...

Ursula Le Guin
Old 04-28-2011, 07:43 PM   #16
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post

I am a total voice whore.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 07:48 PM   #17
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Voice Whores Unite!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 07:49 PM   #18
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
I think we, The Daywalkers...look and behave pretty
much how our onlines selves appear to.

Scoote knows this.

I'm still on the same couch we had when ya visited.

Wee!

i remember it was very comfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams View Post
so your all legs???

im a voice whore too...but the voices usually throw me off WAY more than the images i create!
Old 04-28-2011, 07:53 PM   #19
Dreams
In memory of

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
busy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
[COLOR="Black"]so your all legs???

more or less..invisafont strikes again!!

Ursula Le Guin
Old 04-28-2011, 08:03 PM   #20
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

I sound like Mickey Mouse with an accent, true story.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post: