Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default BLIND DATE Stories....

My friends had this other friend, lets just say her name was Sarah. Sarah was single
and looking to date. My friends and I were talking one night and they thought
I should ask her out. But as cocktails were being put back our minds started to work.
Someone said a BLIND DATE. I did meet Sarah once, but I know now she didn’t remember me. Anyways……

As the drinks flowed, my friends thought it would be super funny to dress up in an ugly tux suit, and before I knew it I was going to salvation army looking for a Tux and I had another friend that her parents owned a junk yard for cars. Yep you guessed it I was car shopping too.

The plan was for me to pick Sarah up and we were to go to a party at another friends house just a few blocks from were Sarah lived. So I got ready in my sweet baby blue tux and oh the shoes “amazing” bright red paten leather. Yes I said RED! (ok I don’t know if they were paten leather or not)

In the mean time while I was getting ready for my big date. My friends were doing something to the sweet car I had borrowed from the junk yard. Did I mention it was a sweet Chevy Impala, dents and all? Little did I know they were filling it with all kinds of junk, food bags, wrappers, empty pop cans and so on, needless to say when I got in the car I nearly pee’d laughing so hard. I kept telling my friends how am I going to keep a straight face? Anyways.. I drove off to Sarah’s.

I pull in her driveway, shut the car off, the car won’t shut off. It’s back firing and sputtering, I was running a little late so I just walked away from it doing that. Now mind you I can hardly keep a straight face I was dying. I get to the front door and knock. Sarah opens the door, takes one look at me (she isn’t sure if she should laugh or die) and says “oh don’t you think you are a little over dressed” I said, Oh no this is what I wear on all my dates. She of course looked amazing. I know she is wanting to back out so bad. She says I need to grab my purse. I thought for sure she wasn’t coming back, but she did. Off we go to the car. I know she loves my sweet impala. I open the passenger side door for her and shit comes falling out. I’m like oh shit sorry let me make some room for you.
As I push all the shit away from her seat (I want to kill my friends for putting so much in there) I say to her here you go I made some room. We drive off having small talk. I can’t look at her the whole way, thank god it wasn’t too far to drive cause I have to keep looking off to the side so she can’t see my face. We finally get to the party were everyone is waiting for our arrival. We stop and I say wait let me get the door for you. She didn’t even hear what I said and she was out the door and almost running to the house. Meanwhile the car won’t shut off, it keeps back firing. So I too leave it. She is in the house and I follow behind about 15 steps. She goes directly for the safest place, the kitchen to hide, as I look at all my friends trying to hold back the laughter. I go directly into the bathroom and change. She is in the kitchen killing her friends that set her up with me. I come out of the bathroom with nicer clothes and eleven yellow rose and one red rose. I find her in the crowd as my friends are gathered around and hand her the flowers.
She says, “OMG this was all a set up!!!”
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:22 AM   #2
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Tell us your story.....
Old 03-06-2010, 11:25 AM   #3
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default Katrina the ballerina.

I have one and thankfully only one. I had been single for about six months when I decided to push myself and get out there. I've never been a joiner but I decided to join my local butch/femme social group. I joined online and read some of the forums and posted introducing myself. Immediately a lady posted back and seemed funny and nice enough. Everything seemed fine and casual I was at work so I kept it brief. When I got home later that night she, I'll call Katrina, had sent me a private message saying she hoped I didn't think she was too forward but wanted to know if we could chat later and hoped to get to know me better. I was flattered and let my ego get the best of me. Also I think the fact that I hadn't been single in over ten years made me itchy to get out there so I may have been a little too eager.
Katrina, allegedly a former ballet dancer from one of the Baltic states and I talked on the phone that night and she seemed pretty nice. She had seen my pic and I asked her to send me one of her. She said she didn't know how to send one......hmmmmm. The phone convos went alright. She had a nervous laugh and talked A LOT, which is good because I don't. I did suggest we get together to meet for coffee or something casual. She said she would be in my neighborhood over the weekend and would stop by my house if I gave her my addresss......hmmmm. I redirected her to meeting at Balboa Park and we could have a coffee or walk around, check out a museum just sit outside. So Katrina agreed to meet me on the upcoming Sunday afternoon.
You know how you meet someone and you're just like, ummm no, but then the other part of your brain is saying shut up you superficial idiot give her a chance? So yeah it was like that. And I also knew that it was good for me to meet more people in the queer community and who cares if it doesn't amount to anything, who doesn't need more friends??? I told myself to just go with the flow.
We met by the big fountain. She was petite like a ballet dancer, but she was wearing easy spirit big sole grey walking shoes. It's ok, we're just friends I thought trying to breath. She had sorta of blu-ish hair and a very large purse and was somewhat older than me. I suggested we walk a little. She kept walking closer and closer into my space. I couldn't move my arm she was standing so close............it was uncomfortable. She said she didn't really want to walk any further and that she was tired. I tried to not to think she about her needing an oxygen tank. So we sat down and she told me about her cat and proceded to take out a lot of pictures of him from her ginormous purse.
I bought her a can of soda and she exclaimed she couldn't open it and she needed a butch to do it for her. OMgay. I was outta there.
I was polite and told her after she finished her soda that I was going to get going. She wanted to go to a local bookstore and said I should take her to one. I gave her directions and told her it was nice meeting her.

*no one on this site
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 11:28 AM   #4
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Strappie, I thoroughly enjoyed your story!!! I have never, ever, nope not even once been on a blind date. I have no story to share, but I would like to read what other's have experienced!

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hpychick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 11:36 AM   #5
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ezee, I always pause when someone won't share photos. Always. And, there is usually good reason for pausing. You aren't superficial if you don't care for the way someone presents. There is nothing wrong with not being attracted to someone - be it their appearance, their shoes, their gi-normous purse, their blue-ish hair - or even - dare I say it - their personality.

Thank you for sharing your story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
I have one and thankfully only one. I had been single for about six months when I decided to push myself and get out there. I've never been a joiner but I decided to join my local butch/femme social group. I joined online and read some of the forums and posted introducing myself. Immediately a lady posted back and seemed funny and nice enough. Everything seemed fine and casual I was at work so I kept it brief. When I got home later that night she, I'll call Katrina, had sent me a private message saying she hoped I didn't think she was too forward but wanted to know if we could chat later and hoped to get to know me better. I was flattered and let my ego get the best of me. Also I think the fact that I hadn't been single in over ten years made me itchy to get out there so I may have been a little too eager.
Katrina, allegedly a former ballet dancer from one of the Baltic states and I talked on the phone that night and she seemed pretty nice. She had seen my pic and I asked her to send me one of her. She said she didn't know how to send one......hmmmmm. The phone convos went alright. She had a nervous laugh and talked A LOT, which is good because I don't. I did suggest we get together to meet for coffee or something casual. She said she would be in my neighborhood over the weekend and would stop by my house if I gave her my addresss......hmmmm. I redirected her to meeting at Balboa Park and we could have a coffee or walk around, check out a museum just sit outside. So Katrina agreed to meet me on the upcoming Sunday afternoon.
You know how you meet someone and you're just like, ummm no, but then the other part of your brain is saying shut up you superficial idiot give her a chance? So yeah it was like that. And I also knew that it was good for me to meet more people in the queer community and who cares if it doesn't amount to anything, who doesn't need more friends??? I told myself to just go with the flow.
We met by the big fountain. She was petite like a ballet dancer, but she was wearing easy spirit big sole grey walking shoes. It's ok, we're just friends I thought trying to breath. She had sorta of blu-ish hair and a very large purse and was somewhat older than me. I suggested we walk a little. She kept walking closer and closer into my space. I couldn't move my arm she was standing so close............it was uncomfortable. She said she didn't really want to walk any further and that she was tired. I tried to not to think she about her needing an oxygen tank. So we sat down and she told me about her cat and proceded to take out a lot of pictures of him from her ginormous purse.
I bought her a can of soda and she exclaimed she couldn't open it and she needed a butch to do it for her. OMgay. I was outta there.
I was polite and told her after she finished her soda that I was going to get going. She wanted to go to a local bookstore and said I should take her to one. I gave her directions and told her it was nice meeting her.

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hpychick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 11:49 AM   #6
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
My friends had this other friend, lets just say her name was Sarah. Sarah was single
I should ask her out. But as cocktails were being put back our minds started to work.
Someone said a BLIND DATE. I did meet Sarah once, but I know now she didn’t remember me. Anyways……

As the drinks flowed, my friends thought it would be super funny to dress up in an ugly tux suit, and before I knew it I was going to salvation army looking for a Tux and I had another friend that her parents owned a junk yard for cars. Yep you guessed it I was car shopping too.

The plan was for me to pick Sarah up and we were to go to a party at another friends house just a few blocks from were Sarah lived. So I got ready in my sweet baby blue tux and oh the shoes “amazing” bright red paten leather. Yes I said RED! (ok I don’t know if they were paten leather or not)

In the mean time while I was getting ready for my big date. My friends were doing something to the sweet car I had borrowed from the junk yard. Did I mention it was a sweet Chevy Impala, dents and all? Little did I know they were filling it with all kinds of junk, food bags, wrappers, empty pop cans and so on, needless to say when I got in the car I nearly pee’d laughing so hard. I kept telling my friends how am I going to keep a straight face? Anyways.. I drove off to Sarah’s.

I pull in her driveway, shut the car off, the car won’t shut off. It’s back firing and sputtering, I was running a little late so I just walked away from it doing that. Now mind you I can hardly keep a straight face I was dying. I get to the front door and knock. Sarah opens the door, takes one look at me (she isn’t sure if she should laugh or die) and says “oh don’t you think you are a little over dressed” I said, Oh no this is what I wear on all my dates. She of course looked amazing. I know she is wanting to back out so bad. She says I need to grab my purse. I thought for sure she wasn’t coming back, but she did. Off we go to the car. I know she loves my sweet impala. I open the passenger side door for her and shit comes falling out. I’m like oh shit sorry let me make some room for you.
As I push all the shit away from her seat (I want to kill my friends for putting so much in there) I say to her here you go I made some room. We drive off having small talk. I can’t look at her the whole way, thank god it wasn’t too far to drive cause I have to keep looking off to the side so she can’t see my face. We finally get to the party were everyone is waiting for our arrival. We stop and I say wait let me get the door for you. She didn’t even hear what I said and she was out the door and almost running to the house. Meanwhile the car won’t shut off, it keeps back firing. So I too leave it. She is in the house and I follow behind about 15 steps. She goes directly for the safest place, the kitchen to hide, as I look at all my friends trying to hold back the laughter. I go directly into the bathroom and change. She is in the kitchen killing her friends that set her up with me. I come out of the bathroom with nicer clothes and eleven yellow rose and one red rose. I find her in the crowd as my friends are gathered around and hand her the flowers.

Great. GREAT story! Loved it!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 12:13 PM   #7
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post

I would have hurt You so badly. Sarah is a far better person than I.

Hmph.

Boys.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 12:15 PM   #8
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post

Hmph.

Boys.

See, now I think that if I were a femme that I would think that it was creative, charming, and fabulous!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 12:28 PM   #9
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

Quote:

Hmph.

Boys.

haha Well it was her friends that put me up to it. I couldn't resist. She was a trooper... She felt pretty bad after I gave her the flowers.
I can say I would never do that again. .... well maybe not! lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 04:41 PM   #10
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
See, now I think that if I were a femme that I would think that it was creative, charming, and fabulous!
Dude, should we date? *smirk*

Thanks Dapper!! I thought it was too!
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 06:01 PM   #11
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Hmph.

Boys.

My thoughts exactly.

Strappie, was this girl a Yankee? Maybe that's why, Diva.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 06:14 PM   #12
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
My thoughts exactly.

Strappie, was this girl a Yankee? Maybe that's why, Diva.

Maybe. That DOES make sense.

Maybe You and I should date, Gemmie.....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 06:22 PM   #13
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

is it good enough for me to shorten the whole event to it's punch line?---good

the date was a date and it was alright...after dinner we went back to my house...I was sitting on my big desk...he was standing in front of me...we may have been making out...he may have fiddled around in his pants at one point...I then may have heard swearing and shouting and see him step back...startled I may have asked 'what happened?...what's wrong?'...he *may* have replied in a half yelling voice " you broke my dick...you broke my dick"...and then he pulled two pieces out of his pants...

I may have wished the mother ship would have opened up and vacuumed me into it...

he may have said he blamed me for getting him so hot his dick heated up and it broke in half...classy was Not his middle name !

I may be sighing and shaking my head now as I remember this event...pretty unlady-like of me to share this story...I'm just in a mood, I guess...

the worst part?
a) it's true
II) I went on another date with him (don't ask)
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 06:43 PM   #14
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Maybe. That DOES make sense.

Maybe You and I should date, Gemmie.....

You love me, you really do!

We'd definitely keep one another on our toes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neen View Post

the date was a date and it was alright...after dinner we went back to my house...I was sitting on my big desk...he was standing in front of me...we may have been making out...he may have fiddled around in his pants at one point...I then may have heard swearing and shouting and see him step back...startled I may have asked 'what happened?...what's wrong?'...he *may* have replied in a half yelling voice " you broke my dick...you broke my dick"...and then he pulled two pieces out of his pants...

I may have wished the mother ship would have opened up and vacuumed me into it...

he may have said he blamed me for getting him so hot his dick heated up and it broke in half...classy was Not his middle name !

I may be sighing and shaking my head now as I remember this event...pretty unlady-like of me to share this story...I'm just in a mood, I guess...

the worst part?
a) it's true
I broke a cock once, but it wasn't in as good a way as yours was. We had just left the play store (THIS one as a matter of fact!) and I took our new baby out of the box and began to play with it.

What? Don't judge, people!

So, I was playing with it and.....somehow....it got smacked against the window once or twice or twelve times....but no matter!....It cracked in two! Eighty bucks down the drain because window smacking is not an acceptable reason to get a refund.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 07:04 PM   #15
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

I totally agree with you Diva. I think that was a truly infantile and mean-spirited thing to do to a girl - never mind the roses at the end. Sarah was a good sport, much more so then I would've been. These kinds of pranks are so high school...unbelievable that a grown person would let themselves be persuaded to pull such a stunt.

Signed,
Thoroughly indignant femme!!

Quote:

Hmph.

Boys.

cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 07:45 PM   #16
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

Quote:

the worst part?
a) it's true
Can't say any woman as split my cock in half. hmm could be fun to try though.. lol
Old 03-06-2010, 07:50 PM   #17
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
I totally agree with you Diva. I think that was a truly infantile and mean-spirited thing to do to a girl - never mind the roses at the end. Sarah was a good sport, much more so then I would've been. These kinds of pranks are so high school...unbelievable that a grown person would let themselves be persuaded to pull such a stunt.

Signed,
Thoroughly indignant femme!!

Do you not think for one minute my friends and mind you HER friends would of never done that if she wouldn't of liked it or had fun with it??? hmm It's all good.... I seen her a few yrs ago and she ran up to me to introduce me to her partner... and right after she did the introductions she begins to tell the story with the biggest smile on her face!!! That says a lot to me!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 09:59 PM   #18
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Oh dear......

I'm sorry, Strappie......truly.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:49 PM   #19
Lusciousblondefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

Lusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the roughLusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the roughLusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the rough

Strappie ,

If you would have done that to me i would have so played along and acted weird the whole night..

I think its a great Blind Date story ..

See that is what we all need alittle laughter when we are in a weird situation...
Old 03-06-2010, 11:02 PM   #20
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
That is the best part of the whole story.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post: