Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Butches, Femmes, And Trans Folks Of Color

Old 09-28-2012, 04:43 PM   #41
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger View Post
Hey Two-Spirit. Good to see you. And thank you for resurrecting this thread!
You know, I think I may be one of the few people in America who doesn't know how to play poker. But I will watch.

And while we're all at the table I have one request. Let's do our part to not let these voter suppression tactics work! We all know who these tactics are focused at.
Oh you're not alone GT lol I don't understand Poker that well, but do enjoy watching those who get it and play it well.

No voter suppression tactics here I will vote and I will vote loudly

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 01:27 PM   #42
Two-spirit

How Do You Identify?:
Native American
Preferred Pronoun?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Two-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail Crabby View Post
Oh you're not alone GT lol I don't understand Poker that well, but do enjoy watching those who get it and play it well.

No voter suppression tactics here I will vote and I will vote loudly
Hello,
and glad to start anything..poker is easy..unless u ladies want to do something eles..

I agree lets all fight for our rights as a voter..!!!..
Two-spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Two-spirit For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 01:32 PM   #43
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I love poker ~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 02:10 PM   #44
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Discrimination is just Wrong!

I hate discrimination whether it is against black, brown, purple, orange, green, white, or any other color or gender person, male or female. It is WRONG!!! We must all stand up and fight for our rights. We cannot sit on the sidelines and expect change to just happen. Change will not "just happen" when it happens. It is our duty to stand up and speak out for our rights and the rights of others.

Most people will just stand by and ignore what is happening to someone else or they will discount it when it happens to them. I don't know about you, but I am not one of those people. When I see something going on that is not right, I have to stand up and put my self in the middle of it. Then, boy, are people surprised. They look up and wonder what the hell is going on. I have a tendency to raise my voice and I am very professional with my words and actions when this happens. We are not supposed to stand by and let anyone be discriminated against for any reason!

We are supposed to love one another and help one another. How can you do that, if you are turning your back on what is happening? I can't turn my back. I get "pisturbed" and I speak out whether this is happening at the grocery store or a restaurant or anywhere for that matter.

I grew up with a "stand up" woman for a grandmother and she taught me to stand up and be heard. Thank you, "Mama Lou."
Old 10-09-2012, 09:00 AM   #45
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

I remember when .... I had to go alone to rent an apartment because my ex was african american/ Indian. We were so in love and just wanted to be together. But sadly society didn't see it that way. Part of my family did not accept my ex because of color or rather let's just say they were worried about what others thought and what the family thought.

Fastforward, (present) I have been honest about who Iam and what do you think has happened after all these yrs?

The family didn't even care whether I was with a person of color or if they were stone butch or trans. Very sad to this day , all the precious moments that could of been shared. Ignorance, and racism still exists and it breaks my heart ! I pray for a peaceful world

PS: I love the card game of spades. Any takers?
Old 11-03-2012, 08:13 PM   #46
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Espero todos ustedes los tipos y las muchachas tienen un gran fin de semana.

Have a great weekend you guys.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:46 PM   #47
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Ever have those days when just don't feel like being the teacher? Today was one of those days. I wanted to say what I felt. But did I? Noooo!

Where is the red kool-aid? You know for the most part we refer to the drink by the color and not the flavor.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2013, 06:12 PM   #48
espressolover83

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

espressolover83 Has the BEST Reputationespressolover83 Has the BEST Reputationespressolover83 Has the BEST Reputationespressolover83 Has the BEST Reputationespressolover83 Has the BEST Reputationespressolover83 Has the BEST Reputationespressolover83 Has the BEST Reputationespressolover83 Has the BEST Reputationespressolover83 Has the BEST Reputationespressolover83 Has the BEST Reputationespressolover83 Has the BEST Reputation

Good beautiful Sunday morning to you all from hot and sunny Manila! I don't (know how to) play poker but dominoes? You're on.
espressolover83 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to espressolover83 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2013, 02:45 AM   #49
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning folks

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote