Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

Old 01-12-2011, 09:16 PM   #61
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Amor_Taino View Post
My loving Cinderella

I want you to know that no one will poison the beauty of what we share.
I believe it is special and not often found. I anxiously wait for the moment
my eyes meet yours and I welcome you in my arms and Mi amor I pray its where you will stay

Tu enamorado Taino
Um you may wanna try this thread :

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=1001
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:44 AM   #62
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Yo tambien espero ese momento ansiosamente...te quiero mucho.

I have learned to stay away from toxic people...they only live to spread their venom. I am glad you are not listening to all the bad-mouthing by people who don't even know me. God bless your heart...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Amor_Taino View Post
My loving Cinderella

I want you to know that no one will poison the beauty of what we share.
I believe it is special and not often found. I anxiously wait for the moment
my eyes meet yours and I welcome you in my arms and Mi amor I pray its where you will stay

Tu enamorado Taino

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2011, 08:15 AM   #63
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
Yo tambien espero ese momento ansiosamente...te quiero mucho.

I have learned to stay away from toxic people...they only live to spread their venom. I am glad you are not listening to all the bad-mouthing by people who don't even know me. God bless your heart...
Um Um you may wanna try this thread as well to post : As this thread states its love letters to MY baby girl... Thanks in advance

Last edited by bigbutchmistie; 01-13-2011 at 08:20 AM.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:20 AM   #64
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry, my friend. I thought this thread was for the public at large - didn't know it was exclusively yours - my bad.

QUOTE=bigbutchmistie;264983]Um Um you may wanna try this thread as well to post : As this thread states its love letters to MY baby girl... Thanks in advance

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=1001[/QUOTE]

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2011, 09:47 AM   #65
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Hey All,

Actually on a community site, we prefer that all threads remain oriented toward community discussion and open to any/all who want to participate.

BBM- I thought this thread was for everyone too! I think it's ok for you to talk about the intention behind the thread but please understand that other folks want to share their love letters as well. We don't have private threads on this site so you might want to think about starting a blog or something so that you can control who posts or replies.

I think it's kinda cool that this thread has inspired other folks to make their own love letters. Now THAT is community love!

Thanks,
M
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2011, 10:09 AM   #66
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
Sorry, my friend. I thought this thread was for the public at large - didn't know it was exclusively yours - my bad.

QUOTE=bigbutchmistie;264983]Um Um you may wanna try this thread as well to post : As this thread states its love letters to MY baby girl... Thanks in advance

[/QUOTE]

No problem
Old 02-15-2011, 09:06 PM   #67
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

My Dearest Elusive One :

I sit here tonight with the realization that you are but someone I will not meet in this lifetime. I feel like you are in a different time. Maybe, if I wasnt so closed off, and maybe if I could continue to believe in
the dream of you and of an us it would happen. But I cant. This will be the last letter I write to you.

Ive lived my life and havent felt your touch, smelled your scent, or known your kiss. I ache like no other.yet, the ache deepens daily with the abscence of you. I see everyone happy settling down, having ceremonies. Yet, there isnt even a flicker of hope that you exist.

I have lost all faith. If you are out there you will have to find me, and hope you can get through to me.

Signed,
Your Unhorsed Knight
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 11:33 PM   #68
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear Dream Of Mine

Over the years I have penned these letters to you in hopes of one day being able to give them to you once we met and we began our fairytale.

But I have come to the realization that you don't exist. At least its not meant for us in this lifetime I've become too much of a beast.

I've struggled with this of late and have come to terms with it. It has been real Passion that I wrote you with. Writing the you who this Beast dreamed of brought a certain calmness and stillness to my soul. The very thought of a happily ever after with my princess was intoxicating.

But I have "sobered" up and realized for this Beast there will not he a happily ever after.

Here in my real world you will never be. Be happy my sweet. Wherever you may be.

Signed

Your Beast
Old 06-13-2011, 04:13 AM   #69
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Dear Dream Of Mine

Over the years I have penned these letters to you in hopes of one day being able to give them to you once we met and we began our fairytale.

But I have come to the realization that you don't exist. At least its not meant for us in this lifetime I've become too much of a beast.

I've struggled with this of late and have come to terms with it. It has been real Passion that I wrote you with. Writing the you who this Beast dreamed of brought a certain calmness and stillness to my soul. The very thought of a happily ever after with my princess was intoxicating.

But I have "sobered" up and realized for this Beast there will not he a happily ever after.

Here in my real world you will never be. Be happy my sweet. Wherever you may be.

Signed

Your Beast
Awww. Dont' give up BBM! *hugs*
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
EmpressM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2011, 10:41 AM   #70
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

OMG, I truly think this is the most breathtakingly beautiful thing I have ever seen.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:51 AM   #71
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thank You Laney Doll
Old 06-13-2011, 11:27 AM   #72
Starrynightaw

How Do You Identify?:
Femme. Queer. Submissive.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Girl, Honey :)
Relationship Status:
Single!

Location: Southern Alabama, But I can also be found in surrounding areas. (Travel Alot)
Starrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST Reputation

This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I've also had moments in my life like I should have wrote it down, or expressed how I felt. I applaud your devotion to who ever she may be.
Starrynightaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Starrynightaw For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2011, 04:38 PM   #73
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leFemmeEmpressM View Post
Awww. Dont' give up BBM! *hugs*
Maybe your right and I shouldn't.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:10 PM   #74
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Maybe your right and I shouldn't.
After reading all your beautiful letters, I just feel like a part of you would die if you gave up. A part of you that you would greatly miss! Something so deep it would alter your soul.
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
EmpressM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2011, 10:01 PM   #75
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear Beautiful :

Man, you must be amazing. I say that cause they say good things come to those that wait.

Well, Im a waitin..And been waitin for years. And in case I havent mentioned, um. I am NOT patient... LOL... Im sure its gonna be one of the many reasons you will love me.

So, this was just letting you know that yes, Im still here... And Im still waiting. But, anticipate you with much excitement.

I cant wait to see how beautiful, and wonderful and completely amazing you are and will be... Can you hurry and please get here already.. Im ready to start on this forever thing

Signed,
Dreaming With My Eyes Wide Open

Last edited by bigbutchmistie; 07-29-2011 at 10:12 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 02:35 PM   #76
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Hey Honey,

Just writing this time to say that I am watching all the love happening here on the Planet. I love seeing couples in love. But they wont hold a candle to what we will have

I dont know where you are, and dont know who you are as of yet. Hell for all I know you could be right around the corner.

I am just living life and enjoying myself. Living vicariously through others until you get here.

Dont feel bad honey cause I am not actively looking for you. I am just waiting for fate to drop you in my life. And that fat kid Cupid to get his aim right. Fat bastard hasnt shot me right yet lol.

Cause when that happens, nothing in the world will come between, or separate us.

Until then, I can dream of your soft skin. Your amazing sweet lips to kiss. And holding you in my arms. And listening to the cute little laugh you will have.

I will enjoy most of all the qualities that you possess. And how you will make me wanna be a better man.

Sigh... Until you are here I will have fun dreaming and fantasizing about you, and about us. And of our happily ever after

Patiently Awaiting You,

Your Knight
Old 08-01-2011, 10:39 PM   #77
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Baby Girl :

Um, this is gonna go against the romantic grain but um God help you. Its been so long sexually. I am gonna tear you up! Better eat your wheaties... When you are here, we arent gettin out of the house for awhile! Im strength training my arms now!

P.S.
Im saving vacation time too lol

Signed
In The Mood
Old 08-15-2011, 09:14 PM   #78
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear Angel :

So, the little fat bastard Cupid has been shooting his arrows apparently all over this site and yet, as always he never hits me. LOL... I guess his aim is off when it comes to us. At least that's one thought. However the other thought is that he isnt trying to hit me/us yet.

Lord knows he needs an arsenal to get my attention LOL Im one stubborn bastard! LOL

Signed,
Elusive
Old 08-15-2011, 09:20 PM   #79
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Dear Angel :

So, the little fat bastard Cupid has been shooting his arrows apparently all over this site and yet, as always he never hits me. LOL... I guess his aim is off when it comes to us. At least that's one thought. However the other thought is that he isnt trying to hit me/us yet.

Lord knows he needs an arsenal to get my attention LOL Im one stubborn bastard! LOL

Signed,
Elusive

I think cupid has missed both of us.. and went for everyone around us

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2011, 09:22 PM   #80
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetfemme247 View Post
I think cupid has missed both of us.. and went for everyone around us
I think you are right that little bastard hasnt ever hit me right... Just barely knicked my arm LOL