Old 07-31-2010, 02:07 AM   #241
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am so very grateful that things are beginning to reallign for me again and that my beloved lil car is not as bad off as I thought.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 12:33 PM   #242
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm grateful ...

that a month after Dakota's death, my other dogs are finally settling down. They have been anxious and sniffing under every closed door looking for her ... just like I keep expecting to see her sitting in the window seat waiting for me to come home from work, or lounging in her favorite spot on the sofa while I'm watching TV.

I miss her so much, but I am so very grateful that her passing was gentle and that she was surrounded with love from the day I found her until the moment she left this world.

Is there anything better in this life than the love of a good dog?
Old 08-04-2010, 12:53 PM   #243
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am grateful for good friends; more like family than those with my blood, and for open hearts, arms and homes. I'm grateful for the chance in my life to press the reset button, even though it means doing it from twelve spaces back on the board game of life. I'm grateful for the bubbling anxiety meant to protect myself from doing incredibly stupid things and for the hope that cushions the panic. I'm grateful that, at heart, I know things will be okay.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 01:28 PM   #244
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,527 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

I am grateful that I didn't say I love you before I was ready to...because at this season in my life, I refuse to be forced into something I am not ready for, no matter what.

I am grateful for the love I do have in my life...for those who love and appreciate me, and even for those who don't. Without those who don't, I wouldn't be able to appreciate those who do because I wouldn't have anything to compare it to.

I am grateful for life lessons in general and the wisdom and clarity they bring.

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2010, 01:03 PM   #245
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

i'm so very grateful for friends who are honest and forthright in their communication with me!
For they are the ones who "get" me (as much as i can be got, anyway) and understand i have to have that up-front, no hinting around kinda stuff. Otherwise, whatever it is you're trying to tell me is most likely gonna get lost in translation and it may leave you frustrated with me.

Old 09-28-2010, 01:06 PM   #246
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

I am fucking grateful for my life!!!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 12:33 PM   #247
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Thankful!

Dear Coworker C,

You look a little like Santa and you tell dirty jokes and are never in a bad mood. We have worked together for a year and a half and people make fun of you because you're the "old mainframe guy" but I have come to love your stories of programming in the "old days" and how our employer has evolved.

Although you will not see this note, I hope you will know how very much I appreciate you for pulling me out of my crying jag this morning and helping me get the evil datapac in line.

I have been super stressed out lately and feeling very much under pressure and having you stop for second to call me at home to walk me through a "quick fix" has made all of the difference in my outlook today.

I appreciate you more than you will know and am grateful to be working with an amazing and generous "old mainframe guy".

<3
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 01:00 PM   #248
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I am so thankful and so blessed in so many ways.

Today i am thankful that my mom's MRI came back unchanged meaning they DON'T think she has cancer.

I am thankful for warmer weather.

I am so thankful for this site and the people BEHIND the computer screens who show compassion and kindness and love from within their hearts. It is felt and it is appreciated!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 01:32 PM   #249
Daktari

I'm grateful for my Pops and that although he's 74 and an old dude he's pretty bloody spritely, even with a new and healing hip replacement. Poor Tinkerbell's Mum is only just 70yrs old and has become a doddery old lady who's fading away fast.

I'm grateful for my furry purry pal who will be 12yrs old in May. I'm convinced she'll outlive me!

I'm grateful and somewhat excited about my student tech needs being approved by the powers-that-be. Now it's a waiting game until said tech arrives in a week or two.

I'm grateful just to be alive. This time last year I could barely breathe and was heading for what proved to be an almost fatal chest infection. But here I am, living and breathing a little easier.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 02:12 PM   #250
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gratitude for what was and what is to be.

Although a home is simply bricks and mortar to many, it was so much more to me.

I have to let it go now. Somehow I want to embrace this home with arms wide open and whisper... I am thankful to you as you have sheltered me in times of happiness, sadness and lonliness. I am going in a different direction now. Following the light of the moon and the sun as I am led to a new plane.

My prayer for you.

May the Creator that dwells in all things come forward and fill this home.
I ask that this house be a sanctuary for all those who shall enter in the days to come.
I ask that good thoughts and good actions emanate from this home.
May this home bring comfort and healing for all who may live here in the days to come.
May this home be a healing center of light and love.
I ask this in the name of the most holy Creator.

I have packed my bags. Tried to cull through some of the pain and hurt and gently send it out into the Universe for healing. Culled through memories we made, happy and sad. Some are now stored in vintage wrapped boxes to be placed upon a shelf for another generation to peruse and wander through. They have been lived, these memories. I am so happy you gave me the shelter in which to experience them. Yes, you are bricks and mortar...but many don't know you have a soul, too. I wish you well, my dear friend. Whoever dwells here will be blessed by love and compassion. Treat them as you have treated me. Farewell. And continue to stand strong through the winds of change.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:15 PM   #251
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation
Default Health and Courage

I am grateful that my sugar levels are low in the normal range and have lots of energy, There was a time I was not feeling well at all. I am grateful I have the courage to open my heart and accept love and the desire to express my love in return. I am grateful for the lessons learned.
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 05:06 PM   #252
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

I'm grateful for Skype. Today I interviewed an Author from Spain for my show. Click and talk. That's amazing, I'm grateful for the opportunities it has opened up for me.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:22 PM   #253
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation
Default Grateful for compasionate Friends

Today my freind Trevor picked me up and I followed him to his place of business, Trevor and his husband Mark own a limousine business here in Austin. Their mechanic check my car and believes he could fix it for $300 verses $1,500 I was told by other mechanics. I will know for sure on Monday Thank God, The Buddha, Trevor and Mark .

Carey Limousines
Austin TX.
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:34 PM   #254
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I am not only grateful, but also thankful for those that have made it possible for me to make my move into my own place

All my rescues were able to stay with me and I didn't have to pay any deposit for them
The powers that be led me to a cats only mobile home park

Grateful for the ask and you shall receive prayers

Grateful for the family I have that isn't blood related

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2011, 12:05 PM   #255
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

I am grateful for the opportunity to catch up with a dear friend after losing contact for approximately 18 months

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2011, 12:11 PM   #256
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am grateful for my daughter, who has walked through the fire with courage, has come out on the other side a strong and capable woman, has found the love of a wonderful young man and is learning what it feels like to live in happiness.

I am grateful for my home ~ my haven ~ and that it still stands......like me.

I am grateful for the bounty of friendships ~ real, true, integrity-filled friendships ~ and knowing I am surrounded by their love, as mine surrounds them.

I am grateful that Lucy, Fred & Ricky have come into my life. They are precious sources of joy to my heart.

I am grateful for my Higher Power hitting me upside the head with a paintbrush.....and the excitement and delight I experience every day on the other side of the canvas! WOW! What a sweet surprise THIS has been!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #257
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I owe a debt of gratitude to a co-worker and close friend who dropped what they were doing yesterday to take me to the Urgicare Center and take me home. I was in bad shape. They dropped everything to take care of me.

I owe a debt of gratitude to my roomie and several other friends for watching out for me and
making sure I have what I need to heal.

Their compassion, positive healing energy and help warmed my heart and made me feel cared for.....
usually, it's me taking care of others.

I may not have much to share in my life.... but I have gratitude and love to share for friends like the ones I hold so dear.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2011, 05:49 PM   #258
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile What I am grateful for...

*My Faith

*My Values

*My Friends

*Food on the table

*A Home

*My Furkids

*Having health insurance
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2011, 08:15 PM   #259
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default grateful

Thank you for my family, who always care and always ready to play a joke on me. hahahah
Thank you for the love of my friends, who show me that loyalty is more than an intangable trait.
Thank you clarity.
Thank you honesty.
Thank you for this opportunity to evolve, I am truly blessed.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:48 AM   #260
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm grateful for........

~My daughter and her bf and the love they have for each other....
~The little bit of rain we had yesterday morning......
~The soil and seeds I bought yesterday.....today, I plant!
~The kittehs and their antics.....
~How Lucy loves them!
~My continued good health.....
~My Sissy....
~My JuJu.....
~My Karate Princess....
~Mah Shizzle.....
~My Louise.....
~My Ms. Tabitha and her mad HL skillz <smile>
~The Eagle cam....and the baby eaglets

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post: