Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I am grateful for my many blessings in life.

I am grateful for the decisions I have made in life.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2011, 03:00 PM   #262
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,618 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am so grateful for the turn my life has taken, and that I no longer live in poverty and that soon, the finances will be fluid and that I can begin to pay it forward all the good will that was bestowed upon me while I was in such despair.

I am so grateful for the good people in my life, who love me and consider me their friend and even family, who offer me their arms and their hearts, as I offer mine.

I am SO grateful that I have a horse coming to me finally...a relief...I just need to wake up from surgery and get well...

The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2011, 10:16 PM   #263
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation
Default hoooty hooo

I came home on sun morning at 630am...and as soon as i got out of the car i heard some hooooting.....it was not the usual bird song that i hear in the yard so as im walking up our front stairs and looking at the tree i saw the bigest owl i have ever seen....i decided to hoot back.....the owl humored me for a min and then soared away right in front of my eyes.....it was so very cool that i had to stand there for a min and just be grateful for seeing and hearing that gift....it was an amazing sight and a gift from the universe on the morning of a giant full moon...
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2011, 10:47 PM   #264
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

DamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST Reputation
Smile for the new baby...

i am grateful for so many things in my life, but the one that shines out right now is the new addition to the family: Nickers, a 3-day old orphaned foal. he has added so much joy to life. watching him grow into his body and explore this strange new world gives such happiness, that despite his difficult birth (and the tragic death of his brave mother), he is thriving. his sweet, gentle, and strong spirit inspires!
Tao moves as Tao moves; harmony reigns as the Heavens have smiled down with this wonderful horse!
namaste,
DamselFly
to make my own contribution
(Buddhist prayer, a favorite of H.H.)

DamselFly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DamselFly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2011, 10:50 PM   #265
Bevidotcom

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mrs, sweetie, baby,
Relationship Status:
Mrs. to the Mr.

Bevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST Reputation

I am grateful to God and the universe for bringing me the boi who captured my heart, hung the moon, and teaches me everyday what it means to love, and be loved, in every way.......
Bevidotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bevidotcom For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2011, 10:56 PM   #266
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

I am greatful for a home.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2011, 11:36 PM   #267
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

I am so very grateful that I actually learned from all those hard knocks I had back in my youth and that I can often see an issue coming before it gets here and move outta the way.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2011, 12:01 AM   #268
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Grateful for the wisdom to know the difference..

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2011, 12:31 AM   #269
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

DamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST Reputation
Default many things...

i am grateful to be in a comfortable home, with plenty of food that i like, with a kind housemate, with a new foal, a filly, and a loving dog. i am grateful to have the transportation that i need, medical care, and a sangha. i am grateful for all i have in life.
namaste,
DamselFly

Old 04-20-2011, 12:35 AM   #270
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

Default this community...

i am very grateful to have this community. online though it is, the wonderful people here and the friend i have made provide me with much needed support and a sense of belonging. thank Y/you all for Y/your kindness and welcome!
namaste,
DamselFly

Old 12-24-2012, 12:53 PM   #271
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,179 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

I am so grateful this year is almost over. This has been one for the books.
"There is a vitality, a life force, and energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique."---Martha Graham
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prudence For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2012, 12:59 PM   #272
BstlMyhart

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

BstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST Reputation

I am grateful for having all I need...therefore I do not want for anything except my family and friends to always be happy.
BstlMyhart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BstlMyhart For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2012, 01:29 PM   #273
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation
Default I am grateful for.....

Having people in my life who love and accept me for me, flaws and all.
For being open to that love and not being afraid to return it.
For having all I need in life, a safe home and enough money. (anyone who says money doesn't matter must never have had to choose between paying bills and putting food in their belly)
For having the boomerang gene. No matter how far I'm thrown, I always come back.

I would like to add.... I am most grateful that my heart is full of joy, excitement, happiness and hope at this time of year. It wasn't always this way for me and I never, ever, take it for granted. ♥

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2012, 02:20 PM   #274
Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation
Default I am grateful.

It has been one wild-ass year. (which I do not care to repeat!)

It has been a year of tremendous transition, of suppositions challenged, paths chosen and not, as well as magic in the most unlikely places.

I'm grateful for glimpses of love, for new and genuine friends and their amazing authenticity. For old friendships, steady and true.

For a healthy son. And a healthy me.

Most of all, I'm grateful for my ability to keep the dreams alive.
I still believe in Happily Ever After.
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2012, 05:05 PM   #275
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I am grateful to be celebrating this holiday season, with the woman I love.
I am grateful to Rope for his persistence in encouraging me to move to the Bay Area, and to both hy and hys lovely wife for opening their home to me while I figured out my bearings.
I am grateful to those folks who gave me a place to stay, in exchange for work.
I am grateful to Mike for giving me the opportunity to work at the LGBT Center.
I am grateful for the medical care I am receiving at the Native American Clinic.
I am grateful to those who affirm that joy and gratitude go hand in hand.
I am grateful for the love and support I receive each and every day.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2012, 05:40 PM   #276
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Everything!
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2012, 06:06 PM   #277
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I'm grateful to be in the present, to be right here now.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2012, 06:14 PM   #278
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ....

I,m gratefull for the small things, memories and family.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #279
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

sitting here delightfully tired after a yummy meal and wonderful family time, I am overflowing with Gratitude for my chosen family and how they've made this a very special Christmas. Lots of laughter, comfort, peaceful calm, and something I've always wanted ...someone to care about me and for me to care for. I'm grateful for chosen family.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2012, 01:23 AM   #280
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

I am so very grateful:

To be finally, just today, back in my home.

To be at the end of a difficult year, transitioning out of a marriage I should have never been in, but that brought me my grandchildren and allowed me to fulfill my dream of parenting a child.

For my grandchildren: For C., 17, who trusts me enough to talk to me about some things that too many kids - young adults? - never talk about with the adults in their lives, and for her willingness to share an obsession with roller derby with her grandmother of all people. For "Chase", 6, my beloved baby butch, the child who has given me the gift of my life's dream of being loved unconditionally by a child. And for B., 4 months, who I don't really know very well yet but who I'm really looking forward to getting to know - and who will certainly need her Abuela to babysit soon.

For the aluminum Christmas tree that belonged to my beloved Granny, under which I opened my gifts for many of my first Christmases through the mid-60's, and under which my grandchildren will open some gifts tomorrow -- and for the comfort in knowing that they had the chance to meet their great-great-grandmother before she passed. I love the thought that something of my Granny might live on in my grandchildren.

For old friends and new ones, both equally precious to me, and the realization just today that my life is surrounded by and deeply infused with love.

For a job that pays the bills, even when money is tight, and that satisfies my soul, even when the bosses try to suck our souls dry.

For a home that is far too big for one person and so can easily welcome and shelter so many who I love.

To finally have the ability to accept the things I cannot change and change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

To realize, much to my delight, that when I'm not letting myself get mired in other people's drama, I'm actually a very easy-going, optimistic, and positive person. And that makes me very, very happy.

For 2013 and all of its possibilities and new beginnings for me.