How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

SAGITTARIUS ELDER OF AIR Carry messages to your higher self in your pocket this week. Write them down. Fold them up. Release them as you need. Thank you Arwen !!!
Old 11-02-2014, 12:46 PM   #2042
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

SCORPIO NINE OF EARTH A pause to reflect is a good thing.
Look at where you were.
Look at where you are.
Offer gratitude for the journey.

Thank you Arwen!

Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2014, 01:17 PM   #2043
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

TarotCopes for November 09-15, 2014 http://tarotbyarwen.com/blog/?p=18244 (Deck featured is the Dark Goddess Tarot by Ellen Lorenzi-Price
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2014, 04:23 PM   #2044
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Thanks you from an Aries. It said the right thing
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2014, 05:27 PM   #2045
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

AQUARIUS SIX OF FIRE Victory is yours. Be generous to other competitors to be the true winner. Run your race for yourself to gain the most.

Not sure how this will play out this week, but you never know . Thanks, Arwen!
Old 11-16-2014, 12:04 PM   #2046
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Your Tarotscopes for 11/16-21 are up! http://tarotbyarwen.com/blog/?p=18248 Please share them where you can. I'd truly appreciate it. I also love hearing from you. How was last week for you?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2014, 02:48 PM   #2047
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

AQUARIUS ACE OF EARTH Money success is coming. Continue nurturing your seeds. Don’t slack on that focus. It may be slow, but baby, it’s steady.

It's interesting that this past week I decided my focus in 2015 is on growing my career and more specifically, finding new opportunities for work, even volunteering. My "seeds", if you will. As for love, that would be nice, but I don't have a lot of control over that. I do control my work to a great deal.

And, slowly but surely, I'm getting better at budgeting the money I do have.

As for last week, it wasn't so much anything that happened to me but I was in a long talk with a friend about possessiveness and jealousy in relationships, and making someone else your purpose in life. None of those work out well.

It's a stretch, but maybe "Be generous" and "Run your race for yourself"-perhaps keep focused on yourself and what you're doing so you have a full life to share generously with another, and look for someone with a full life to share with you .

To be honest, as a scientist I'm not sure Tarot and astrology "work", but I confess to reading about my own sign and I've come to look forward to Sundays. It gives something to think about all week. Thanks, Arwen
Old 11-16-2014, 03:45 PM   #2048
feminality

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She Her
Relationship Status:
Living Life and Loving It !!!

Thanked 1,143 Times in 318 Posts
feminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputation

TAURUS EIGHT OF WATER That old crap? Those emotional wounds you are still licking? LET.IT.GO. You are drowning yourself by revisiting them. Move on.

“A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.”
― Marilyn Monroe
feminality is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to feminality For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2014, 05:49 PM   #2049
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

SAGITTARIUS NINE OF WATER Oh honey! What you wish, you get so be careful. Your desires are potent magic right now. Stir that cauldron of want.

Hell ya !!! Bring it on, FINALLY !!! It's MY TURN !!! That's what I'm talking about. I'm stirring that cauldron until the stir stick snaps lady !!!
OH HONEY my ass !!!!! I'm holding you're feet to the fire on this one Arwen. hahahahahahahahahaha
Old 11-23-2014, 02:51 PM   #2050
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Welcome to this week’s TarotCopes. I’ve got some big plans for 2015. Things will be changing around here so keep your eyes peeled. I will tell you that I’ve got some great packages for you. You can identify your course then stay on it with monthly conversations with me. I’m even going to give YOU a present with the packages. So stay tuned. http://tarotbyarwen.com/blog/?p=18256

Psst, thanks so much for sharing this. With Facebook's new policies, I may have to remove this page. I'll keep you updated if I do! Sharing helps me not have to think about that.

The card is from U.S Games Systems Inc's Vintage Wisdom Oracle. Lovely, isn't it?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2014, 03:17 PM   #2051
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

RIES TWO OF EARTH Both play and work need your undivided attention. Be as present in prosperity as you are in relaxation to succeed.

this is so appropriate, work and family are very hard to juggle during the holidays...especially for me...without boring everyone with details lets just say the holidays are very stressful!

lets hope this card sends some good vibes!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2014, 03:25 PM   #2052
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

AQUARIUS ELDER OF FIRE Some things need to be burned away to create space for new things. Don’t mourn what’s going. Celebrate what’s coming.

Wow. I'm in the midst of a lot of endings and changes, and it does feel like clearing out for the new year and new things. This includes possessions, habits, excess unhealthy weight, even beliefs about myself. You're right; it's better to think about what is to come than what is going (which didn't serve me well anyway).
Old 11-30-2014, 12:01 PM   #2053
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Your weekly Tarotscopes are coming.

If you are on Facebook, I need your help. I'm changing my business model in 2015.

I'd like your opinion: https://apps.facebook.com/my-polls/hoyuqu

I'll be drawing one name from all who respond to this poll. That person will win a year's subscription to the 2015 TarotCopes monthly podcast.

Last edited by Arwen; 11-30-2014 at 12:06 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2014, 12:56 PM   #2054
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Here are your Tarotscopes for the week of November 30 - December 6, 2014.

I am so grateful to all of you who read/share these 'scopes. I am blessed to have you in my life. Thank you.

UGH! Never mind about that poll above. I'm going to yank it. It has a limited number of spots for opinions! BOOO

I'll find another way to do that and let y'all know.

Last edited by Arwen; 11-30-2014 at 01:00 PM.
Old 11-30-2014, 01:28 PM   #2055
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Here are your Tarotscopes for the week of November 30 - December 6, 2014.

HA! There's now a survey embedded in the post so just click the link in this message and fill out the survey after checking out your TarotCope for the month.
Old 11-30-2014, 01:39 PM   #2056
feminality

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She Her
Relationship Status:
Living Life and Loving It !!!

Thanked 1,143 Times in 318 Posts
feminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputation

TAURUS EIGHT OF AIR Listen then speak. Best to allow others time to vent. You don’t own their anger. Listen, filter. Your best role this wk.

“A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.”
― Marilyn Monroe
feminality is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to feminality For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2014, 01:50 PM   #2057
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

ARIES FIVE OF AIR Join with others to create a voice that can be heard. Competition serves to strengthen you this week. Stand up for what’s right.

i dont mind fighting battles just no drama please

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2014, 11:16 AM   #2058
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Well now, that's no fun, now is it?

I must get it out, Ms. Arwen.....or I will surely internally implode....(or something truly awful like that, is going to occur).

*chuckle*

Ty
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 03:26 PM   #2059
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

AQUARIUS THREE OF AIR Writing it out helps. Letting it out on paper, then sending it up in smoke releases you from the pain. Let it out, darling.

thank you and will do~
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2014, 02:18 PM   #2060
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Are we late today????