Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Here are this week's 'scopes. What does yours say? How was last week's?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2015, 08:53 AM   #2182
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm traveling. Here are your scopes. I'll be in Vegas. Will you? http://youtu.be/iPLc0utUTAI
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2015, 10:57 AM   #2183
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Tarotscopes for 10/12-10/17, 2015 using Lisa Hunt​'s gorgeous (MUST HAVE) Ghosts & Spirits Tarot. I use a rather unusual oracle for this week's card of the week. Please share this video. Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2015, 12:34 PM   #2184
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

This week there's a contest plus a three card reading per sign. Each sign gets a separate video this week. This way you have a shorter video (5 minutes or less) plus a more in-depth reading. Seek joy, y'all. Pass it on. Thanks so much for sharing.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2015, 01:48 PM   #2185
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

I'm so sorry! Looks like I failed to post last week. Thought I did.

Here are this week's tarotscopes.
Old 11-01-2015, 06:09 PM   #2186
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

am I missing something? I mean, I clicked the link, you spoke for while but no information for signs for this weeks tarotscopes. Last thing you said was Seek joy ya'll.....???? Where's the tarotscope video?
Old 11-01-2015, 07:21 PM   #2187
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
am I missing something? I mean, I clicked the link, you spoke for while but no information for signs for this weeks tarotscopes. Last thing you said was Seek joy ya'll.....???? Where's the tarotscope video?
Hey there. Look in the dropdown box under the video. I've got all the links there. You may have to click "more" to see them.
Old 11-08-2015, 09:47 AM   #2188
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

This week's Tarotscopes. https://youtu.be/ph9TzdDSYM4
Old 11-16-2015, 10:10 AM   #2189
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,093 Times in 8,591 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen, I found my tarotscope for this week right here and it is spot on! Thank you!
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 10:20 AM   #2190
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thought y'all would like to know too!

Because statistics amuse me, in this week's Tarotscopes, Pisces viewers have edged out Gemini with Libra bringing up third place. Leo is a distant fourth and the other eight signs haven't made the top five. The main video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp_3C3gILHo is the front runner but that makes sense since most folks stop there first. What's your sign and what did my 'scope say to you this week?

How about I will draw one winner for a 15 minute Joy Recalibration session from the sign with the most comments? Sound good? Great! Comment by Friday to be in the drawing if your sign wins.
Old 11-16-2015, 11:46 AM   #2191
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I listened to my sun/moon/rising and it was all badass Arwen - thank you for sharing it! I sure hope the Pisces week goes milder than predicted but if it goes the way it sounds, I appreciate the wise words! (Pisces sun/ Gem rising / Sag moon)

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2015, 01:26 PM   #2192
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
I listened to my sun/moon/rising and it was all badass Arwen - thank you for sharing it! I sure hope the Pisces week goes milder than predicted but if it goes the way it sounds, I appreciate the wise words! (Pisces sun/ Gem rising / Sag moon)

Me too on the Pisces. LOL I go back to listen because I never remember what I say!
Old 02-05-2016, 10:13 AM   #2193
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Hey y'all! I am still alive. Sorry I haven't been posting the video link here. Here is this week's:

Check for all the signs here and see what message I have for us all this week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAu4f2FAfYM

I advise subscribing to that channel if you want to get notified when the weekly Tarotscopes are up. These are more in-depth than my podcast ones because I'm doing an oracle PLUS a three card reading for each sign. Every week. On Sundays.

MUAH!
Old 02-21-2016, 12:43 PM   #2194
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Orgasms and Tarotscopes? Oh My!
Old 02-21-2016, 09:09 PM   #2195
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

hahahah You rawk !!!!!
Old 03-20-2016, 09:20 AM   #2196
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

This week's Tarotscopes are up. https://youtu.be/_R9D1y9MYhc there are 13 videos all-in-all. This is the main one.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:53 AM   #2197
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

So I'm doing a Card of the Day now on Facebook. I hope you will join me there too.

Here is this week's main Tarotscopes video. Click the drop down box to find your sign. Seek joy, y'all! Pass it on.
Old 02-20-2017, 12:50 PM   #2198
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Um yikes, y'all. I guess I haven't been updating here. I am sorry. I've gotten a lot of balls to juggle in the past year.

Please join me at http://www.youtube.com/arwen61 for your weekly Tarotscopes. I'd love to hear from you!
Old 07-03-2017, 10:31 AM   #2199
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Do y'all need me to keep posting here or is it cool that I'm not?
Old 07-03-2017, 11:25 AM   #2200
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Do y'all need me to keep posting here or is it cool that I'm not?
I miss it !!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: