Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,605 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Rocky: this old cowboi has befriended me ever since I regularly started coming over here. He has a kind word to say about everybody and has the a cowboy gentleman's spirit.

Mathew: I am his personal cheerleader and for a good reason. He has such potential and is wading through a personal mire of his own swamps but is getting there. He has pluck. His true love will come and I will dance at his wedding.

Miss Scarlett has extended her healing hand to me and is quite versed at crystals and healings. Such compassion is rare these days.

Bo: is the FtM worlds best kept secret and I believe one of the most handsome men I have seen.

Blade: this country boy works hard for his money, is an honest down to earth just want to be loved butch. He should be a centerfold for ButchMate magazine. Handsome as the day comes...

Organic Butch: He loves Gemme so much. I intentionally didnt put them together because even tho they are a couple they are individuals and that something I admire most about this couple.

more to follow
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2010, 11:30 AM   #82
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Still getting to know everyone. But Scorp for starting the do not text and drive thread and JustJo for the Breast Cancer Awareness thread. I am sure it will get better.
Old 10-15-2010, 11:54 AM   #83
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

you're right. Diva does have a good voice. I admire talent.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2010, 05:35 PM   #84
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I have met some truely incredible people here.

This is my community. I don't really have one locally.

I've cried on many shoulders and tried to be a shoulder when needed to others. We've laughed till we've lost our breaths.

We've been through tragedies, illnesses, deaths of family members, new puppies, moving, relationships, dark times, anger, happiness, restlessness, sleeplessness, attitudes, thankfulness, inspiring, shocking, original, thoughtfulness, caring, agreeing and disagreeing. And many of us are just reaching out there to grasp a touch of a hand or a spark of sunlight to lighten our day.

Know what?

that's family.

Thanks for being family.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2010, 05:57 PM   #85
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

I want to compliment all the members who come here every day and make it enjoyable for the likes of myself, the admins and the mods to look after this place. For without you, we'd have nothing to do. All that each of you are is what makes it worthwhile to have a place like BFP around.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2010, 11:59 PM   #86
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
I have met some truely incredible people here.

This is my community. I don't really have one locally.

I've cried on many shoulders and tried to be a shoulder when needed to others. We've laughed till we've lost our breaths.

We've been through tragedies, illnesses, deaths of family members, new puppies, moving, relationships, dark times, anger, happiness, restlessness, sleeplessness, attitudes, thankfulness, inspiring, shocking, original, thoughtfulness, caring, agreeing and disagreeing. And many of us are just reaching out there to grasp a touch of a hand or a spark of sunlight to lighten our day.

Know what?

that's family.

Thanks for being family.

This is my 667th post belle. This one's for you. What I know of family is that there will be ups and downs. Times of sorrow and times of celebration. There are words and actions that can and do hurt. There are deeds of kindness and forgiveness. Whether I choose to participate or not, Family both chosen and given will continue to nuture humanity and are dreams.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2010, 03:22 AM   #87
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Pixie the Glitter Princess...I have to agree with a friend of yours. You are a incredible soul and I am so lucky to have met you. Don't let anyone get you down...and remember we are all human(even you).
Old 10-16-2010, 03:24 AM   #88
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Maggie (Twin's Wood Nymph)...a wonderful pisces with a heart to match...Thank you...for everything.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:53 PM   #89
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default This has been rolling around in my head for days...

Converse...you befriended me a long time ago and gently encouraged me to learn as much as I could from the folks here. I think you are simply wonderful for being who you are.

Little Man...you have taken that treacherous trip right into my soul even when I couldn't. You have pulled me back from that edge more than you will know. Somehow you show up just when you know I need you. The world has gifted you to me in so many ways.

Blade...Never have met you but I do admire your fresh take on life. It is evident in your posts. Your love for your family is obvious. I hope to meet you one day.

AtLastHome...Your posts are grounded and well thought out. We share the same profession and I respect your views on a number of issues. I hope to visit SF soon and I would love to make your acquaintance. The Legion of Honor, perhaps?

Dreadgeek...Again, never have met you but your posts demonstrate a level of intuitiveness, knowledge, articulation...all rare these days. Someday I would love to converse with you. You make me think outside the box and I am grateful for that.

UofM...you have a quick wit and a sense of confidence that I find refreshing. You are special.

Kobi...Again, we share the same profession. When I read your posts I always think...If I was that smart I could have said the very same thing.

Aldebaran...Shakespeare. Enough said.

Softness...I read every post you make. You reflect a level of humanity and compassion that amazes me. Your love for animals (Story) has helped me stay in touch with my own feelings about my babies. I thank you.

Diva...your musings and erotic writings have always intrigued me (and made me know right away that ALL my body parts are on alert - in a good way). You are gifted with talent.

Jack and Medusa...thank you for giving us a place to call home. I need this. I am forever grateful for your visionary approach to keeping the collective us in touch with one another.

Jet...you exude a sense of style and unsurpassed class. I often think of you dressed to the nines leaning next to a bar in a smoky venue. You ask me to dance to a Frank Sinatra number with you and for a short while I experience heaven. You are, well, damn special to me.

NJFemme...OMG. Woman, you have made me laugh on days I did not think I could even put one foot in front of the other. Your LOL cats are responsible for spewed tea and quick trips to the bathroom. Love you, girl.

Gemme and Bo...from day 1 I have followed your quips with each other. You two should create a sitcom.

afixer...you are one of the very best people I know. Your intelligence consistently impresses me. Is there anything that you don't something about? I keep looking for something.

Jake Tulane...your quotes and sayings often set the tone for my day. Thank you for taking the time to share them.

Greco...choppy can be good. Your short lists of things you enjoy make me stop and realize those things exist in my world, too. And, I need to slow down and take it all in.

Luckydwg...I never know where you are with that bike of yours. You are smart, have a great sense of humor and you possess a sense of adventure I admire.

Wow. I could keep going. I know BFP has added a dimension to my everyday life that I enjoy, learn from, and can now treasure the friendships that have been born out of sharing our stories. The only thing I can add is I hope to attend the Reunion to possibly hold, hug and kiss each one of you - as you are very special people. As hokey as it sounds...you have, indeed, lit up my life.

socialjustice_fsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to socialjustice_fsu For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2010, 11:25 PM   #90
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post

Jet...you exude a sense of style and unsurpassed class. I often think of you dressed to the nines leaning next to a bar in a smoky venue. You ask me to dance to a Frank Sinatra number with you and for a short while I experience heaven. You are, well, damn special to me.

Thank you. Your very kind and the pleasure would be all mine.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 02:50 AM   #91
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post
Converse...you befriended me a long time ago and gently encouraged me to learn as much as I could from the folks here. I think you are simply wonderful for being who you are.

Little Man...you have taken that treacherous trip right into my soul even when I couldn't. You have pulled me back from that edge more than you will know. Somehow you show up just when you know I need you. The world has gifted you to me in so many ways.

Blade...Never have met you but I do admire your fresh take on life. It is evident in your posts. Your love for your family is obvious. I hope to meet you one day.

AtLastHome...Your posts are grounded and well thought out. We share the same profession and I respect your views on a number of issues. I hope to visit SF soon and I would love to make your acquaintance. The Legion of Honor, perhaps?

Dreadgeek...Again, never have met you but your posts demonstrate a level of intuitiveness, knowledge, articulation...all rare these days. Someday I would love to converse with you. You make me think outside the box and I am grateful for that.

UofM...you have a quick wit and a sense of confidence that I find refreshing. You are special.

Kobi...Again, we share the same profession. When I read your posts I always think...If I was that smart I could have said the very same thing.

Aldebaran...Shakespeare. Enough said.

Softness...I read every post you make. You reflect a level of humanity and compassion that amazes me. Your love for animals (Story) has helped me stay in touch with my own feelings about my babies. I thank you.

Diva...your musings and erotic writings have always intrigued me (and made me know right away that ALL my body parts are on alert - in a good way). You are gifted with talent.

Jack and Medusa...thank you for giving us a place to call home. I need this. I am forever grateful for your visionary approach to keeping the collective us in touch with one another.

NJFemme...OMG. Woman, you have made me laugh on days I did not think I could even put one foot in front of the other. Your LOL cats are responsible for spewed tea and quick trips to the bathroom. Love you, girl.

Gemme and Bo...from day 1 I have followed your quips with each other. You two should create a sitcom.

afixer...you are one of the very best people I know. Your intelligence consistently impresses me. Is there anything that you don't something about? I keep looking for something.

Jake Tulane...your quotes and sayings often set the tone for my day. Thank you for taking the time to share them.

Greco...choppy can be good. Your short lists of things you enjoy make me stop and realize those things exist in my world, too. And, I need to slow down and take it all in.

Luckydwg...I never know where you are with that bike of yours. You are smart, have a great sense of humor and you possess a sense of adventure I admire.

Wow. I could keep going. I know BFP has added a dimension to my everyday life that I enjoy, learn from, and can now treasure the friendships that have been born out of sharing our stories. The only thing I can add is I hope to attend the Reunion to possibly hold, hug and kiss each one of you - as you are very special people. As hokey as it sounds...you have, indeed, lit up my life.

Hey Gemmie...........we're a hit!!!
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 08:16 AM   #92
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I have to say that EVERYONE I have met here is totally awesome and very supportive of each other!!! Ya'll just rock!!!
Old 10-20-2010, 09:17 AM   #93
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

i want to compliment...

softness and sassy_girl (and many others) (on another site) for supporting me as i went through the process of admitting that the way i was living was miserable and that i needed treatment

suebee, for starting a thread about Pro-ana websites and letting me derail it with my experience in the illness

Laerkin, amiyesiam, Gemme, Greyson,violaine, HowSoonIsNow, deeperstill, femmedyke, Nat, nycfembbw, Tommi, and Tucker for their thanks and rep messages of my posts on that same thread

and finally (and unrelatedly)- Ryobi, for rep messages in general- he always makes me feel "gotten"
Old 10-20-2010, 09:25 AM   #94
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

I'm new here, (glad to have found this place), trying to figure some things out and see/hear a new perspective.......you all have been very welcoming, and I thank you!
Old 10-21-2010, 07:50 PM   #95
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i don't 'know' many here, but.. want to leave a compliment to many of you..
i find myself coming back here more often lately, because i find a real sense of community here and love it.. i take awhile to fit in, although i dont completely feel i fit in yet, i may get there lol!!♥

but, i compliment you all on so many things --
- the fun & humor - it's nice to find some smiles after a long day!
- the love and support - the guidance & never ending help..
- and mostly, the intelligence, the knowledge & lending information to others so willingly..

i have learned so much , including about my own self, merely from reading and posting around with you all in the short time i've been here..

i really appreciate & admire SO many of you !! thank you bunches ((((huggggz))))

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 08:39 PM   #96
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I love this thread....just another place to feel the love!

~ Infinite Femme.........I love Your passion....for life, for Your boys, for Your job and am so thankful to be called friend! You're pretty terrific!

~ Maggie.........for having a good heart and being a loving Mom

~ Mah Shizzle....my ONLY Shizzle, so help me Gay.

~ Bo......You ARE the King of Smart A$$.....

~ Rockinonahigh........for His good heart

~ Milehibutch.....for her gift of photography and a good friendship

~ Organic Butch......for Your sweet and gentle heart

~ NYC....for Your kindness, positive attitude and craftiness gifts!

~ A Lovely Kiss.....for always being positive..ALways!!

~ Strappie.........holy mother of gay, You are wonderful! Your heart is SO BIG!!!!!!!! And You can dance a hot lap dance!

~ JurisPrudence.......You are pretty amazing with Your pokin' and chit.

~ ABb.......... for Your smile, eh?

~ Greyson.........for being a perfect Gentleman!

~ TD......... another perfect Gentleman......<smile>

I know I leave a million of Y'all out at a time.....I'll be back.....remember....I'm old. (Thank God I'm cute. In a geriatric sorta way.... )

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 08:57 PM   #97
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

My PTSD cronies. In a hard long walk that is alone for us, its nice to have each others' support and response.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 09:00 PM   #98
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I compliment our moderators. I just know I could not be one and appreciate their volunteering time to something that is not easy and supports this community.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 09:05 PM   #99
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness
Matthew: I am his personal cheerleader and for a good reason. He has such potential and is wading through a personal mire of his own swamps but is getting there. He has pluck. His true love will come and I will dance at his wedding.

That would truly be an honor

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 10:20 PM   #100
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

This compliment is for the partners of those who serve this community. This is a compliment and a thank you.

Thank you for supporting them so that they can be the administrators, moderators and whatever roles they play. You help them be and give of their best so that we can enjoy this planet.

It takes a lot to do what they do not to mention what it takes to herd a bunch of cats. Thank you for talking them off the ledge, boosting their confidence, keeping them grounded and the other things you do. What you do is important. And it is clear that you are good at what you do!

So thank you!

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post: