Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

Hi,

It was like 105 degrees in Texas today so my cats napped all day with the occasional pet and kiss break. Now that the sun is down I will be surrounded by purring kitties positioning for love and affection.

Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2013, 11:19 AM   #222
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Nabiya went to the groomers today for a shampoo. I just had to buy her the sleeveless red teeshirt that says "If you think I'm cute you should see my mama". *grins*

And my cat sat curled, purring, on my lap for a whole 10 minutes this evening! Too tired to look for the shocked emo face.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #223
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

today we discovered a litter of 3 kittens! Yes! And they are aout 3 weeks old. One orange, one white, and one tuxedo!

We adopted a lil stray kitty, Teeny Tina, from my daughter, who found her on her front porch. They kitty would not go away, so my daughter took her to the vet, got her shots and made sure she didnt have leukemia. The vet said she wasnt pregnant and wanted her to put on some weight before they spayed her. We took her, and were waiting for our local shelter to run their special on spaying kittens. She is an indoor cat..she is never outside.

So my husband who has the basement as his cave, heard some mewling down there. We have two side rooms in the basement, and upon investigating, found the orange one had fallen out of the nest Momma had made for them. And then he discovered the other two!

Holy moses! Three kitties! Well, they are ALL going to get spayed or neutered when the shelter runs their special ($5 a pound per animal, max $25 for cats)And we are keeping them all. I dont trust what the world would do to them. We have heard there are people who adopt in our area, for medical research. We are also in the middle of a dog fighting ring. And to make matters worse, the police uncovered a man who was adopting small animals to torture. Yeah, they arent going anywhere...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2013, 08:49 PM   #224
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

My Dax should be recognized as a therapy dog, he has made me feel better so many days I have lost count. He snuggles up with me when I'm reading and just want to be quiet...today was a rough day..and as soon as I walked in the door he was there eagerly waiting to kiss me...he started playing with his toy and we then went and played ball. I'm not sure who got more out of it, him or me...but I feel better and he is contented.
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2013, 09:17 PM   #225
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Today, Sadie and I spent some time together teaching her how to pick up her "babies" and put them back into her toy box. She says that she much prefers them to be scattered all over the living room, so I reminded her of the electric monster on wheels that vacuums the carpet, and mentioned how I'd hate to see it eat one of her "babies." Training progress picked up nicely after that conversation.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2013, 11:07 PM   #226
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I bought one of these a few weeks ago:

but for some reason didn't use it with Chessie until today. WIN! This thing is AWESOME! Chessie was unable to bring himself to drag me down the street!

I'm also going to order a few of these:

because no matter what I do, my indoor cat food bowls are bringing in sugar ants. I'll let you all know if they work, because I am certain I am not the only one who has this problem.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2013, 03:50 AM   #227
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Both inched over and became a little snuggly against me about 4:30 a.m.

It was just the right degree of snuggling, I did not get roughed up at all. Kelly weighs 57 pounds and Kevin is at 104.

They don't intend it but their rowdy snuggling can become quite painful sometimes.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2013, 05:21 AM   #228
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation
Default getting irritated already

Nothing like a predawn "WE HAVE TO PEE!!!!!" Whine and shake the bed fest.

Discovered roomie let both alpha cats outside before going to bed. I do not allow cats outside at night alone. Last cat fight with feral males almost cost Buddie her life. If I hadn't kept looking for her the infection would have killed her. You would think after spending almost two grand it would occur to someone to freeking pay attention to her responsibility to protect her charges.

But nooooooooo. Freeking grow the freek UP ALREADY. GEEZUS.

Okie dokie, done virtual screaming.

Inside voice, inside voice.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2013, 08:01 AM   #229
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Lately we have had some pet kidnaping going on hear,last week in a town not far from hear someone as driveing around the neighborhood then started picking up dogs that were out on the streets and in peoples yards if no one looks like they were home.What got them caught was an abservant neighbor who was walikng her dogs notices the strange car picking up a neingbors pet,she got the licence plate number and discription of the jeep as well as the person driveing even took a picture with her cell phone.She approached the car and demaned the driver to give back the next door neighbors dog.While doing this the police drove up and arrested the theif,all the dogs got back to theire owners by the end of the day.The person who did this is now in the city jail I do hope this isnt the end of it cause the perp should do time for breaking into someones yard to get one of the dogs.Im not shure what the law says about pet naping but I do hope something is done.This has happened to other folks but this is the first time someone got caught.
All the pet owners in my negihbor hood have now organised a watch to hopefuly keep this from happning hear,every one has provided a pictire of theire pets cats included,now all the fences are up graded plus now have looked gates.Locks only keep honest folks honest but its a start.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2013, 08:33 PM   #230
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Neighbor comes over to greet us this evening ......

N: you need to keep your cat Buddy at home at night!

Roomie : oh? Why is that?

N: she came over and got in bed with our friend ....

R: really?

N: ya, she shit all over him while he was passed out from drinking and fell asleep on him and the shit!

We explained that Buddy is not allowed out at night. The big grey feral male must have done it.
Maybe he drank the last beer.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:59 AM   #231
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

Hi,

When I get up in the morning one cat must go outside for a territory check immediately (screaming at me). One cat must have breakfast right away (screaming at me) and the baby kitty laughs while I run around the house playing nursemaid to the other two cats.

Cat guy
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2013, 10:20 AM   #232
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

The last couple days the pup has got to go with me to pick up and take momma to work. She loves to go for car rides. She pants though a lot in the car and I keep reminding her she needs to drink more water at home. As soon as we get home, to the water she goes. lol She is fast asleep right now on her Scooby doo pink blankie and earlier she was snuggled next to me and put her paw on me. soooo cute. I'll be waking her soon for a walk to go wee.

yesterday she got a nice oatmeal bath and smells sooo fresh. I call her oatmeal now. haha.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #233
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

While looking at the status of the shoes I ordered from Amazon yesterday, it occurred to me that I may need a shoe safe. I have replaced the shoe below two times now, because Obi finds the straps to be magically chewlicious.

Yes, I realize that I am responsible for the destruction. I know better than to leave them within range of his mouth.

Recently, because Obi is one of two dogs that I share custody of with the ex, I was informed that his step-mother, Allison, had described Obi as a new form of shoe credit card. She says that every time he finds a shoe and destroys it, she gets to utilize the Obi credit card (meaning Hayden's credit card), and buy a new pair of shoes. Apparently, she is not as attached to her shoes as I am.

I think Allison is pretty funny, as long as she does not suggest involving my credit card.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:01 AM   #234
Contessa

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happy

Contessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST Reputation

My mini dapple stole my wallet out of my purse in the middle of the night! I found it in her special hiding spot under the sofa...
Contessa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Contessa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2013, 09:06 AM   #235
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

When I was outside spraying the yard, Sally wasnt in here chewing on the bedspread or my chair or even my shoes, she was laying in her kennel, chilling.

The door was wide open so she didnt *have* to be in there; but when I came inside and the other 2 came running at me, I washed my hands, went looking for her, and found her in her kennel waiting for me to "let her out."

Such a good girl!
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2013, 08:28 PM   #236
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

A few moments ago, Chessie noticed that his stuffingless fox was on top of the 4 foot high barrister case that my flat screen TV sits on, I just watched in slow motion horror as he stood on his hind legs, tipped the barrister case backwards, and the television crashed upside down onto the floor.

Thankfully the dog, barrister case, and television are all intact. I have no idea why, but they are. I am very grateful. I am also happy to report that I did not suffer a stroke, despite the sinking feeling in my chest and stomach. I hope the neighbors don't think someone was killing me over here, because I am certain that is what the screaming sounded like.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:23 PM   #237
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default She is smart and wants to learn from a power cord????

I have a cute kitten, who has never done anything like this...well, she is over a year old, but still the baby of the family.

She has only chewed two things. Computer power cords, and takes the strap off Croc's to chew.

She did chew through my MacBook power cord, and I caught her gnawing on my work laptop while I was working on it at home. She eyed the iPad cord the other night, so now, all computer cords will be covered in Radio Shack cord protector chew proof plastic, AWAY from one power source addicted kitty.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2013, 04:35 AM   #238
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

It's 3am in the PNW. 3am. Chessie woke me up, with his endless whining that changes to a higher pitch with every minute that passes without me leaping up out of bed. It took a long time for him to rouse me, because I have had a total of about 6 hours of sleep in the last 72 hours, due to my stomach condition, and my brain probably realized that today is my day off.

Finally, I realized that the non-stop noise was not part of a dream, and I stumbled outside with my boys for an urgent predawn toileting.

No sooner had Chessie entered the yard, when in the pitch black night beside me, I felt him pounce, just as the security light popped on. To my utter horror, I saw that Chessie had a possum in his mouth.

OMD. OMD.

I didn't want either of my dogs hurting another animal, or getting hurt (I've seen possums tear up small animals when I lived in the country, and Obi is not a big boy like Chessie). Somehow, for like the FIRST.TIME.EVER. Chessie got that I was not fucking around, and dropped the animal the second time I told him to "leave it".

When Chessie let it fall out of his mouth, it dropped with a heavy thud. The animal was just lying there motionless, looking for all the world like roadkill. I mean you could not see any breathing going on, at all. Just as my mind kicked into gear, and remembered that it was a possum, and was likely playing "possum", the security light popped back off again.

OMD OMD OMFD.

I started dancing around, screaming, trying to get the light to pop back on because I couldn't see a damn thing. The light popped back on, and the possum was still on its side near my bare feet, but then I could see that he was breathing normally, and was peeking at me from one shiny black eye. The light popped back off again. The dancing and screaming resumed, and when it popped back on again, I saw the long tail of the little critter going underneath my deck. By this time I had both dogs by their collars, Chessie was whining and Obi was snarling at me, and I dragged them both back into the house.

I think I understand now why Chessie keeps getting diarrhea, he is sharing the yard with a wild animal, who likely is the carrier of the bacteria that keeps over blooming in Chessie's bowel. I am really grateful that he listened to me and dropped the possum, and that he has that soft bird dog mouth, and did not hurt the animal. What I am going to do about it, is a mystery at this moment. I do know that I am calling the vet later this morning.

I'm hoping that I will be able to get back to sleep, so that I can think more clearly about it in a few hours.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2013, 05:03 PM   #239
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

Hi,

So I was sitting at the computer and my baby kitty (8 years old) was laying next to the computer napping. I heard a smacking sound and looked at the kitty who was sleeping and I noticed that she was making sucking motions with her mouth....haha.

I guess she was dreaming of nursing on her kitty mom when she was a kitten. It was so adorable!

Chad
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2013, 05:20 PM   #240
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

The usual: cuddle, lick my face, bark, sleep, play in the yard, lounge on the couch and ottoman.

Right now: cuddling in the thunderstorm.
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animals, pets