genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Preparing a monologue

Right, so...

In 2005, I was involved in my university's production of The Vagina Monologues. For people who know the VM, I was chosen to give "The Woman Who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"... also known as "the moaning one". For someone who is relatively reserved, it was a stretch for me, but I enjoyed it.

Fast forward 7 years... I've been asked to perform it again for another university event. This weekend. Gack.

I don't know how I learned it all before, but now I'm beginning to panic. Granted, we had 6 weeks of preparation last time. This isn't like a presentation or speech, and it's not like giving a recital, and I'm not an actress. Are there any dramatic sorts out there who can give me some tips on how to cram this thing into my brain in record time, please? Any help would be welcome!
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post: