canmarielan

How Do You Identify?:
Loud mouth, big hair, spunky Texas Femme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a SHE!!!!
Relationship Status:
PKCL0204

Thanked 1,134 Times in 326 Posts
canmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Candace's Scribblets

I glance into your eyes quietly, the room is dark with only candles sporadically placed bouncing warm beams of light over your beautifully innocent face. You smile nervously and open your mouth to speak, my finger presses against your red-tinted lips, shaking my head, knowing this silence is perfect. You inhale quickly and your eyes change from innocence to passion. It’s hard to not throw you down that second and give you what your eyes ask for, but that's not what I want tonight to be about, no not tonight.

Kneeling in front of you, I slide my body between your legs, feeling the warmth of you through our clothes. I wrap my arms around your back, pulling you to me, my lips finding the softness of your neck, making slight contact, grazing the skin softly with my breath. Kneeling back, I glance into your eyes, which are now hazy with desire. I stand and pull you up in front of me. The smell of lavender, your essence floats up to meet my nostrils and I close my eyes as I pull you close to me, your arms instinctively wrap around my shoulders and mine around your full, curvy waist.

I melt my lips with yours, filling the kiss with all the passion building within my being. Breaking the embrace, I walk behind you, sliding your blouse over your head and dropping it to the floor. My fingers softly graze your shoulders down your arms, and my lips follow a path across your right shoulder blade. Lifting your hair, I slide my lips softly across the nape of your neck, allowing my tongue to dash out and taste the skin there. Slowly I wrap myself around you, pressing my body into your back, the arch of your bottom pressing into me intimately as my fingers find the zipper to your skirt. Lowering it to the floor, then moving my fingers up your shins to your thighs and to cup your bottom in my palms. I squeeze and probe the skin there. I long to memorize every inch of you. Walking back around, holding you at arms length, taking in the sight of you standing there in a steamy state of undress. Your breath is labored, your eyes close, your teeth nibbling the plush redness of your lips.

You open your eyes slowly, and a look of invitation fills my eyes. You are close to me instantly, pulling away clothing like a child unwrapping a present. I chuckle internally at your clumsiness, your hands shaking as you graze them against my skin. Your lips find my shoulder and all laughter leaves me. I feel you molding your body to my backside; feel your breasts press tightly to me, your hands cupping mine softly, timidly at my sides. Your cheek is pressed against my back. As you sway, I can feel you breathing quicken against my skin. You inhale deeply and moan.

This one sound breaks the heated silence and ignites the fire within me. I turn quickly, moving to press you against the wall, my knee parting your legs, one hand pinning your arms above you, the other grasping your breast firmly as I crush my lips onto yours, I part your lips with my tongue, tasting you, drinking you in with all my senses. You whimper softly and grind your hips down onto my knee.

This one sound, as the last, changes the mood quickly. Interesting how one sound can ignite me, while the other reminds me of your innocence, your virginity. Releasing your arms, I wrap myself around you, holding you close. My breathing matches yours. I run my fingers through your hair, kissing your forehead, allowing you time to react.

To my surprise, you take my hand and lead me to the bed, patting it indicating that you want me to lie down. Obliging this request, the sheets feel cold against my blazing skin. You surprise me again by climbing next to me and placing a hot tentative kiss between my breasts and then glancing up at me as if for approval or permission. Which I am not sure, both I offer with a smile. You touch me, taunt me, tease me with your hands and mouth. Each new intimate place you greet with a moan and a bashful touch. I allow you to explore for a long time until I can no longer contain the urgency of my need for you.

I flip you onto your back, one knee between your thighs, my elbows on either side of you, I marvel at your beauty as my lips tease you slowly, deliberately. I lick, suck, nibble, taste every inch of your body, saving your innocence until I believe you will pass out with desire. My mouth closes around you as my fingers melt inside you slowly. You moan loudly and your body tightens quickly, exploding in waves.

Again and again I take you there until you push at me, your nails scraping my arms, shoulders whatever you can reach. I crawl up beside you and your hand slowly moves back to my place of desire. Your fingers caressing places your mouth had explored earlier. You stare into my eyes until your fingers cause my body to tighten; you watch my body react to your touch. You smile and lay your head on my shoulder; your not so innocent hands continue to roam softly over me. We fall asleep with hands lingering in intimate places. "I love this" you whisper after I'm long asleep.
canmarielan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 11:25 PM   #2
canmarielan

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a SHE!!!!
Relationship Status:
PKCL0204

canmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sweet

You're so sweet, so eager to please.

Shhhh...quiet now, you needn't say a word.

I know, I know.

You want, you desire, you crave the moment that the leather grazes, stings, thuds against your skin.

The moment that our bodies melt together as one.

The need fills you so insanely that you're trembling.

Not yet, you must wait.

*smile*

That pleading in your eyes will only build my resolve to prolong the inevitable.

Go there and sit down, I want you to watch me closely.

I will grant you entrance once again into the part of my soul no others have seen.

You deserve that.

You're so sweet, so eager to please.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:26 PM   #3
canmarielan

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a SHE!!!!
Relationship Status:
PKCL0204

Default Need

It's simple you see.
This need in me.
I need you to get undressed, baby.
Lay down on your stomach on the bed.
I need you to relax.
Don't worry, I'll take my time.
I need you to feel me, baby.
My hands at first so soft and smooth,
Caressing your shoulders, back, and legs.
I love to see you squirm, baby.
Feel my hands pressing harder now?
Feel my nails scraping in?
Ah, your skin reddens so fast.
I need to climb on top of you, baby.
I want to you feel my weight on your back,
my breath on your neck,
my teeth on your earlobe.
I need you to roll over now baby,
press your chest against mine.
Feel my hips grinding on yours?
Spread your legs a little,
I need to slide mine there.
Ah, my lips melding with yours steals my breath.
No, baby, keep your hands above your head.
Shh shh, don't talk.
I need to scrape my nails down your arms,
as my lips find your neck.
As my teeth find your shoulder,
as my tongue finds your nipple.
As my fingers find your wetness,
as my others find your hair.
I need to pull it softly baby,
when I thrust my fingers in.
Feel my thumb on your clit?
Feel my teeth on your nipple?
I need you to cum now.
Cover me with your warmth.
I need you on top of me now,
Yes, you can touch.
Yes, you can play.
Oh YES!
It's simple you see.
This need in me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canmarielan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2010, 01:17 PM   #4
canmarielan

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a SHE!!!!
Relationship Status:
PKCL0204

Default My First College Paper 2006 (Persuasive)

Discrimination based on religion, gender, race, handicap, or sexual orientation is supposed to be illegal in the United States of America. However, homosexuals are being discriminated upon by the government on a daily basis. Couples of the same gender cannot be married legally in most states in “the land of the free.” The government says it is because marriage is a holy union of two people of opposite gender. It is a matter of fact that “…all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, & the Pursuit of Happiness.” It is not read anywhere in the Declaration of Independence that these rights are meant only for people in a relationship with someone of opposite gender. In order to dispel some of the arguments against gay marriage, it is imperative to examine them further.
Those who oppose same-sex marriage claim that gays cannot fulfill the main purpose of marriage, which is to have children. To be consistent, they would also need to believe that heterosexual marriages that don’t produce children after nine months should have to end. They would have to tell Bob Dole and Newt Gingrich that they shouldn’t be allowed to stay with their wives. “Sorry gentlemen, we know you’re spending your life with the one you love, but since you can’t procreate, you must be forced to live by our rules.” This doesn’t make much sense, does it? Statements like this would never be made. Some people that do not agree with same-gender marriage argue that being homosexual is disgusting. A lot of things are disgusting to a lot of people. Spitting is disgusting, will that ever be illegal? Probably not.
Another argument against gay marriage is that marriage is a holy sacrament of a the religious institution. Marriage is a holy sacrament? It only takes two plane tickets, a pair of fake gold rings, and a bad impersonator of Elvis reading nuptials in Las Vegas to say “I do.” If we are to regard gay marriage as an invasion of a holy sacrament, than all marriages that end in divorce should be considered an abomination, every woman that uses contraception while married should be shunned, interracial marriage should also be illegal, and the idea of marital rape shouldn’t exist. If our government takes any one of these religious ideas literally, then it should also be forced to take every other idea literally as well. The government should not be allowed to pick and choose only certain religious rules they want to uphold.
Furthermore, the chapter in the Bible that names homosexuality a sin also names eating shellfish a sin, touching even the cloth of another man’s wife a sin, eating red meat a sin, even working on Sunday is a sin. So, is the American government prepared to uphold these rules? Are we prepared to loose an entire work day, shrink the economy by banning sales of certain foods, and support an increase in criminal activity by arresting those who hug? That would all seem pretty foolish, wouldn’t it? Therefore, it seems hypocritical to think of banning gay marriage as anything less than foolish.
"‘The exclusion of same-sex couples from marriage violates the most fundamental guarantees of equality and liberty for all,’ said American Civil Liberties Union attorney Kenneth Choe.” If “We the People of the United States of America…” would really embrace the freedom that our country was founded upon, the anti-gay marriage issue would never exist. Exclusion of same-gender marriage is incompatible with the constitutional principles of respect for individual autonomy and equality under law. As we have reviewed some of the arguments against gay marriage, we have actually reviewed arguments against freedom itself. This question remains: “When will we really be free?”