Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Writing and Erotica

Old 09-08-2010, 10:29 PM   #1
Dutch Leonard

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Tournaments Won: 7

Dutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dutch's Dirty Mind

Accountable

Sometimes, in my job, I would have to knock on a door. If I had something called an “accountable”, I was accountable for it. I was responsible for getting a signature for it, in a face to face encounter. Sometimes people weren't so happy to see me, because the accountable had bad news. But sometimes it was something good, and the recipient was happy to see me.

I had come to notice someone who lived in a nice house, who I saw sometimes as I made my appointed rounds. The merest glimpse of her made my heart race. She was a magnificent busty redhead with a smile so bright I was sure it cast a shadow behind me. She filled my dreams at night and occupied my waking thoughts. But I couldn't really hope that her smiles meant anything other than that she was friendly. She wouldn't want a butch like me.

One day, I had an accountable for her house. I was going to get to knock on her door, look into her eyes and hear her voice. I looked forward to those moments. I remember hoping maybe our fingers might accidentally touch as I handed the article to her. I knew how much it would turn me on and how down I'd feel later, probably hitting the bottle a little too hard because of my unrequited lust for this woman.

It was a warm day, late morning and I was somewhat sweaty but Old Spice was holding my body odor at bay. I was in my blue uniform, with baggy shorts and a shirtjack, which allows you to have an untucked shirt, which helped to conceal the enormous dildo I was packing. I didn't pack every day for work and I didn't usually pack the Outlaw, an eight and a half inch long by two inch thick monster. Doing so made me feel like a million bucks. You don't like my looks? Suck on this.

I stood on the threshold, holding a box and a piece of paper for the signature and knocked on her door. It opened really fast, sending cool, lavender scented air through the door and there she was, taller than I remembered her. And there was her cleavage inches away from my face. My eyes lingered there for a moment, and then I looked up into hers. “What color are they?!” I screamed inside my head. Hazel, they were hazel. They seemed to twinkle with delight as they looked back into mine.

“Oh, I've been waiting for this!” she exclaimed. “Won't you please come in?”

Come in? What the... I looked up and down the street, scanning for the supervisor's Lincoln Continental or the boss's Pontiac Bonneville convertible. Sometimes they watched us. In case we were bad- breaks or lunches that took a little too long or conversations with customers that made us run into overtime. Those guys stood around thumping their watches, thinking about their bonuses. The street was empty of cars. I went inside. I hadn't said a word yet.

She stood near one end of a dining room table and indicated the other end.

“Set it there, please.” I placed the box on the table and turned to her with my piece of paper and pen but she had stretched out onto the table, her right arm reaching for the box, twisted to face me. Her breasts threatened to spill out of her top onto the table.

“I can't reach it.” She pouted. I took in this tableau, noticing how short her skirt was and how it was riding up as she bent over. I had to see what was back there.

“I'll give you a boost,” I said. I stepped around behind her and flipped the skirt up over her back. A lacy thong framed the tops of her cheeks. I fingered the fabric for a moment before I fished the string from the cleft of her ass and maintained contact with her skin as I lowered the tiny garment down to her knees. I had hoped to just brush her fingers and here I was brushing my hands over her ample bare bottom.

I cupped her pussy and tried to steady my breathing as hers became ragged and she began to moan...

“Daddy...” she said. That was all I needed to hear.

I knelt and pulled the outer lips apart to bring the tiny flower into view with it's little white pearl. I ran my tongue up one side and down the other before plunging into her wetness with it, fucking her with my tongue as she squirmed responsively.

“Daddy, please!” she cried.

I stood and kneaded her buttocks some more and unzipped, pulling the enormous cock from my shorts. The shorts crashed to the floor around my ankles from the weight of change and wallet and keys. “It's too big,” I thought, “no one has ever wanted this one She won't be able to take it. Just finger fuck her some and eat her out until she comes.”

After a few preliminary spanks, that is what I did. Just enough to pink her bottom up. She squealed “Thank you, Daddy!” with each one.

One and then two fingers revealed she was plenty wet and a third went in with no problem. I folded my pinkie and thumb in and to my shock, she sucked my entire hand inside her vagina. I had never fisted anyone before and wasn't real sure how to proceed. I held still and reached around with my other hand to knead her clit. From her reaction, I could see this was the right thing to do. And I knew she would have no problem with the Outlaw. I glanced at my watch, deciding I could save my afternoon break by moving things along. Thoughts of the Lincoln or the Bonneville rolling down the street began to intrude and she needed to climax soon. She seemed to want to...

“Oh, Daddy, that feels so good!” she cried as she forcefully ejected my hand. “I want your cock- please, Daddy, now?” she begged. There wasn't time to tease or deny, so I obliged. I lubed the Outlaw with her juices from my hand and slid it in and began to jackhammer my way into ecstasy. When she was riding the wave to the top of its crest she screamed for me to pull out. As I did, I stepped aside just in time to avoid a stream of fluid she shot a good five feet past me. I grabbed the Outlaw and ground it into myself for my own orgasm as I watched this sight. I sagged against the table, resting my hand on her tailbone as I surveyed the scene of our crime, as we both gasped for breath.

I washed up in her bathroom and came out to find her mopping up the cum. I noticed the thong on the floor and retrieved it for her and guided her to lean back against the table as her breathing was still labored and she seemed shaky. She let me kiss her and fondle her neglected breasts as she stuffed the pink piece of paper with her signature and another with her phone number into my shirt pocket.

“Call me,” she said.

“I will.” I gathered up my satchel and headed back out to the street, scanning it for Lincolns and Pontiacs and seeing none. A door or two later, I had a letter that required a signature.

The door opened to a set of breasts encased in a lowcut top, framed by long black hair below a pair of large brown eyes that smiled warmly at me as she invited me inside.

I looked up and down the street one more time and knew there would be no time for an afternoon break or a lunch today.
Dutch Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dutch Leonard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2010, 10:44 PM   #2
Dutch Leonard

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Dutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST Reputation
Default Intruder

Intruder

The man and woman were relaxing in front of the television. The kids were with grandparents or on sleepovers, so they had the house to themselves. They could have peace and quiet or rowdy fun but they hadn't decided yet. As they languidly discussed the possibilities, there was a knock on the door.

The man opened the door was was roughly pushed aside by a figure all in black. Angry blue eyes flashed through a tactical black balaclava and the man noted a 1911 pistol in a shoulder holster. The Intruder was holding something cylindrical and snapped in down and back up. It was a telescoping metal baton. The Intruder's left hand rested on the strap of a black canvas duffel bag that was slung over the Intruder's shoulder.

“I have a gun,” the Intruder said, “but I could kill you with just this.”

There was some kind of conversation along the lines of “what do you want, please don't hurt us, we'll give you money, jewelry, etc” but the Intruder was having none of it.

“Shut up! I don't want money or jewelry. I am going to fuck your wife while you watch.”

“Now, see here,” the man started to say. The Intruder wasn't all that big and the voice wasn't all that deep. The man and the woman realized the Intruder was female.

“Get undressed,” snapped the Intruder, looking straight at the man. The woman was starting to cry as she started to undo some buttons before the Intruder said sharply “Not you! I'll take care of that for you. After he ties you up. But first, he gets undressed and then he runs some errands for us.”

“What the-” the man was balking and the Intruder slightly lifted the baton from her shoulder.

“Don't make me tell you again,” she said menacingly. “Hands on your head when you're done.”

The man grumbled but once he was standing naked before his wife and the Intruder, he wasn't sure if he was proud or ashamed of his erection. The Intruder brought the baton down to his penis and batted it lightly, like the baton was a tennis racket and his penis was a tennis ball.

“Scared stiff, are we?”

The man just glared defiantly.

“That all the bigger that gets? Not a shower or a grower? Check this out.”

The Intruder's left hand lowered the zipper on her black trousers and a large dildo sprang out. It was not black, it was just flesh colored which made it seem really huge coming out of the black cloth. The baton moved to the man's shoulder and pushed down, causing him to go to his knees.

“Give it a kiss.” He put his lips to the silicone tip without enthusiasm, hoping he wouldn't be forced to take it into his mouth. He wasn't sure he could get it into his mouth. His wife blubbered miserably.

“I don't think I can take that,” she whined.

“Don't worry,” the Intruder said reassuringly. “If I can't make you beg for it, I'm not doing it right.”

“Please don't make me do this,” the woman sobbed.

The intruder turned back to the man.

“Get that plant off that hook.” A philodendron hung from the ceiling where it caught the sunlight during the day. The curtains were drawn now though. The man took the planter off the hook and set it down in the corner.

“Position that ottoman underneath it. I guess she can take those jeans off if she likes them, so I won't have to cut them off. Put her on her back on the ottoman and put this on her. Big cuffs on her ankles, little cuffs on her wrists.”

The Intruder pulled a spreader bar with leather cuffs out of the duffel bag. The man followed the instructions, leaving his wife on her back on the ottoman in her t shirt and underpants, and her feet in the air and her wrists cuffed between them on the bar. He had positioned her so her bottom was facing away from where the Intruder was standing and her head hung down to regard her assailant upside down.

“Turn around and put your hands behind your back!” the Intruder shouted, causing the man to jump. He felt his fingers grabbed, pulling his hands together as metal police cuffs clicked into place on his wrists. He could tell the pins were getting set so the bracelets wouldn't tighten if he struggled. The intruder placed a dining room chair next to him an he started to sit down.

“No!” said the Intruder with irritation. “You don't get to SIT on it. Lay down on it on your chest.”

He knelt as best he could without being able to use his arms to position himself and out of the corner of his eye he saw the duffel bag hit the floor and a black leather fraternity paddle came out of it. He couldn't hold himself on the chair without placing his feet in such a way that his buttocks were raised invitingly. As he feared, the paddle landed on his cheeks and he let out a yelp.

“Well, that couldn't have been that bad,” said the Intruder, cheerfully. “The erection is still there. Can you see her ok?”

“I guess, “ the man answered sullenly. His head was at her ass end and he could still see her face from the other end as she looked pleadingly at him.

A length of rope was pulled from the duffel bag and looped into the planter hook in the ceiling. The Intruder pulled this through the eye-bolt that the wrist cuffs were attached to on the spreader bar and adjusted the length of the rope so her feet were a little higher in the air. She wasn't going anywhere, suspended from the ceiling in a very vulnerable position.

“Let's see what we've got here.” The Intruder worked the panties off her hips and pulled them up towards her knees, admiring her bottom and her shaved pussy. “Daddy likes,” she said, caressing it gently. The woman squirmed at this outrage but was relieved that the paddle wasn't being used on her. It lay on the floor near her husband's feet. The Intruder was next to her, smelling of leather and Old Spice and gun oil from the gun under her left arm. Black, everything was black on black except for the huge dildo still sticking out of the black trousers. Maybe that was why she was startled when the woman saw the knife for the first time. It was a black Ka-Bar and the Intruder was grabbing handfuls of t-shirt and slicing it away from her body. The knife was placed under her bra straps and they were cut away. A gloved hand was slipped between the cups of her bra and the knife in beside it and the bra was cut free and yanked away. Her nipple was rolled between leather gloved fingers and for a moment she feared her nipple would be cut off with the large black knife. But the Intruder got up and cut her panties away and then the knife was sheathed.

The Intruder changed from leather gloves to black latex and dripped lubricant over her clit and pussy. The cool liquid startled her and did not feel unpleasant. She lifted her head and peered down between her breasts to see a dental dam being placed over her vulva. At least her attacker practiced safe sex.

She saw the Intruder peel the bottom of the mask up and dip down between her legs. She felt the dam getting pushed into the folds of her labia and molded around her clitoris. The Intruder framed the latex encased pussy with her hands and plunged her tongue repeatedly into the woman's anus. The Intruder began to hum so the vibration from her vocal cords were added to the sensation. The woman couldn't escape or roll away from the probing tongue as it pulsed in her most private place. A finger popped into her anus as the tongue moved up and down her outer lips, flicking her clit too briefly as the finger began to go in and out a little deeper with each slow stroke. The finger pulled out just long enough to get more lube and work the asshole a little faster as the tongue swirled more insistently over the inner lips now, sometimes a flat broad slab of flesh, sometimes a pointed probe, searching for the places where the nerves were most responsive. The woman wasn't able to contain her vocalizations as her head hung towards the floor, the finger fucking of her ass and now the tongue fucking of her pussy were building towards the climax she was craving so badly. The finger was in her anus under the dental dam when she felt the thumb go into her pussy over the top while at the same time the tongue was beating rapidly on her clit to bring her to a violent orgasm.

She felt something pop into her asshole, not a finger this time, something that went in and stayed in. The dental dam was pulled away and gloves were discarded and replaced. More lube was poured between her legs. The man could see that a small black butt plug had been put in place. The Intruder smeared the lube around her labia and began to work two fingers slowly inside her pussy, massaging the top wall, right behind her pubic bone. The thumb worked slow circles around her clit and labia minora while the now ungloved other hand reached for a breast and seemed to absent mindedly pull on her nipple and the aftershocks from the first orgasm began to build to a second orgasm. She bucked her hips and screamed into this orgasm, clamping her pussy on the fingers that sawed at her G-Spot.

The fingers and thumb slowed the pace and then rebuilt to a third and then a fourth peak. The woman had never had so many orgasms in a row, in such a short period of time. She gasped, she cried, she laughed and announced her fitfh orgasm with a scream and felt a flood of hot fluid release from her pussy.

“Oh, my God,” she cried. “You made me pee.”

“That's not pee, darlin',” the Intruder said. “THAT is the orgasm I was looking for.”

“No more,” the woman begged. “I couldn't possibly do it again.”

“We'll see,” said the Intruder, who slipped a third finger inside and continued the slow, sawing motion. She pulled most of the way out to relube the glove and then went back in with the pinky this time, pushing gently, reaching up to pinch the nipples to either distract her from the stretching and filling in her pussy or to increase her focus on it or both. The whole universe was focused on her nipples and her cunt as the thumb joined the four fingers. The folded hand now rested inside her, where once only her husband's penis and sometimes tongue had been, where her children passed through on their way to life. She bore down and gave birth to the folded hand only to have the dildo pushed in, taking the enormous thing easily now, the Intruder holding both her breasts now, pinching and pulling her nipples and slowly moving the silicone head in a little ways and then almost all the way back out.

“Please,” the woman moaned. “Please fuck me with it.”

“Fuck her!” the man called out. “Fuck that pussy!”

The Intruder smiled, the mask had not been lowered back over her mouth and the eyes behind the black mask gazed into the woman's eyes. The Intruder moved underneath the spreader bar to lay on top of her and moved an arm underneath to support her head. The woman enfolded the Intruder in her arms and legs as best she could in the restraints. The Intruder could feel the base of the dildo against her own clit, and the cries of encouragement from the woman and her husband sent her over the edge, the toes of her black leather boots digging into the carpet and almost upsetting the ottoman as she drove into the final shuddering strokes.

The Intruder disentangled herself from the woman and unhooked the rope from the ceiling hook. The cuffs on the spreader bar were undone and the woman sat up while the Intruder washed the silicone cock off in the bathroom sink.

“Please, honey,” the man begged. The woman smiled and reached underneath him and in a few short pulls jacked him off into one of the towels that had been beneath her.

“You know,” he called out, “I think next time you could spend more time spanking me and also use a butt plug on me.” His wife helped him up and undid the cuffs from his wrists, handing them along with the key back to the Intruder.

“If there is a next time,” said the Intruder. “Frankly, I'm surprised I came with a man in the room. Word could get out and I could lose my Butch Lesbian card."

They put the plant back in place and inspected the ottoman, pleased that the towels had protected it from the woman's copious fluids and all the lube. The same couldn't be said for the front of the Intruder's pants but she was going straight home in the dark. No one would see.

“Are you sure you wouldn't like a bite to eat?” the woman asked.

“No, I'm fine. See you guys at the next munch, probably. 'Night.”
Old 09-08-2010, 10:50 PM   #3
Dutch Leonard

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Default Affair

In the golden age of my employment I had very little supervision and oversight. We were making money hand over fist and nobody worried too much about what or how I did it, so long as the customers were happy. I had an office and an isolated equipment room in the back of it. In the middle of the day, I was often the only one in my area and dealt with walk in customers on my own.

A new one started coming in frequently and I didn't notice her so much at first- a young, pretty married mother of two with long black hair and an impressive rack. Sometimes she would come by when she didn't have business, I guess she had that kind of autonomy at her company. She liked to talk and she talked about her husband, her kids, going to Bible study and about her job.

One day she was sitting on the edge of my desk and I was standing in front of her, with a nice view down the front of her shirt into her bra. I worried that she might have noticed and was creeped out by the old bull dyke ogling her cleavage. I chastised myself for my lack of professionalism. I made a point of finding out what color her eyes were the next time I saw her.

They were brown. I kept telling myself she is not flirting with me, she is not happier to see me than she is anybody else, she just talks this way to everybody. I had gone years without getting a crush on a straight woman so I knew I was in for a miserable time, but nevertheless I looked forward to her showing up or hearing her voice on the phone. One time she folded this piece of paper, and I left it there on my desk and looked at it a lot. I didn't sit and fondle it or anything, I just looked at it a lot, because she had touched it and I didn't throw it away for a really long time.

Her visits increased and one day we were discussing equipment she would need for an upcoming project, so I showed her some pallets she would need in my equipment room. We went in and I didn't bother to flip on the light, she could see the pallets stacked there in the light coming from outside.

She was standing so close in the near darkness and smelled so good and what I did next was totally insane.

I kissed her. Without telling you exactly where I work, you just need to know this was a potentially very bad, life-ruining thing to do. Sexually assaulting a customer is a big no no. The moral problem of hitting on a married woman aside, the ethical problem of getting sexually involved with a customer, consenting or not, is a career ender. She was the ultimate in forbidden fruit.

I pulled back, waiting for her to slug me or scream or something.

She kissed me back. I went for her jeans and she cooperated in removing them and her panties and her shirt and bra. I set her up on the stack of plastic pallets and finger fucked her for all I was worth and she came hard, leaving a pretty good puddle on the top of those pallets. When we were done, I put her back together and she let me kiss her again before we exited the equipment room.

I treasured the smell of her on my hands.

So we began to have frequent assignations during the dead part of the day, so long as no one else was there. I tried to get her to meet me after hours but she pleaded her husband and family and I had to understand that. I started making sure I had dental dams in my leather jacket and started strapping at work, so I was able to service her in those ways. I never allowed her to reciprocate in these things and she seemed relieved, I didn't know about the concept of stone at that time, I just knew that's how I wanted things and it was so great to finally be with someone who was fine with that.

I'd have gone to Bible study with her if she wanted, I had it that bad for her. She was the first thing I thought about in the morning and the last thing I thought about at night. I day dreamed that I was her husband and that I fell asleep with her in my arms at night.

But then she got a job somewhere else and she wasn't doing business with me anymore. She worked at a larger company with a detached unit where someone with my sort of job was on site full time.

I got wind that she got divorced, which gave me hope. There were still the odd email or phone call and she would say she missed me. I told her I missed her but she still wouldn't see me outside of work.

Then I saw an announcement that they were going to start rotating the detached unit personnel, to “avoid conflicts of interest”. It was too much of a coincidence- she moved over there and now they had to institute this policy.

I wondered if whoever she had become involved with had gotten fired. I wondered if it was a man or a woman. And I knew she wasn't mine, never was mine and never would be mine. I guess I should be grateful that I dodged a bullet.

I saw her last October 18, 2008.

I'd give anything to be with her one more time.