Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Writing and Erotica

Old 11-24-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough
Default My Stuff!!!

I found some of my old sexy writing, so I thought I would share and yeah it's been posted on other sites but this is my true writing.
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough
Default Written over 3 years ago

Waiting patiently for her to emerge from behind the door, hys long awaited dream was coming true, she is now a free woman for hym and hym only! As hy paces back and forth watching the clock, the minutes seem like hours as the small hand keeps tick, tick, ticking away, the noise doesn’t seem to bother hym as hys eyes stare at the door knob.

Finally, the door knob turns, the door swings open and out she walks, with a smile on her face she runs to hym and they embrace each other after months of separation. She glances in hys eyes, stroking hys face with her hands as hy cries softly, tears streaming down hys cheeks, she leans in and kisses them away telling hym, it ok’s Daddy I am home now, Daddy’s girl is coming home with you tonight, winking at hym. Hy smiles back and knows what is in store for hym this evening.

Driving back home they hold hands in the car while listening to music, which she hasn't heard in months, passing along the stretch of highway known to hym by all the hours spent going to visit her, hy pointed out a small secluded spot to her and wiggled hys brows at her.

Looking out the window she replied to hym, "Daddi I have missed something for a long time, spending time alone in there made me miss my hands all over you", she leans over across the seat and slides her hands on all hys massive bulge. Hy whimpers in pleasure, she giggles at hym, like a little school girl which makes it even worse on hym. She unzips hys jeans and puts her hand around hys hard cock jacking it slowly, hy can't take much more so hy pulls over to the side in a empty spot off the road. Hy looks at her and says did you miss Daddi's hard cock? She giggles at hym, knowing damn well what she is doing to hym.

Hy steps out of the truck and goes to her side, opens the door and pulls her to the edge of the seat, she wraps her legs around hys waist while kissing deeply, hy slides hys hands down her shorts teasing her clit with hys fingers, she moans in hys ear while squirming as hy pleases her, like she hadn't been pleased in months. " Daddi, fuck me please", " fuck me with that huge cock of yours", she groans loudly grinding on hys fingers placed ever so wet inside her, hy smiles at her with those dark brown eyes she adores so much, hy says to her " how bad do you want Daddi to fuck you? and you know what you HAVE to do to Daddi to make hym fuck you don't you?".

She slowly slides down from the truck seat onto her knees, grabbing at hys bulge, she teases hym with her hands, slowly unzipping hys jeans she stares at hym with her adoring eyes. Sliding hys cock out she flicks the head of it with her tongue, hy moans as hy watches her take hys thick hard cock into her mouth while staring at hym. Hy says to her " suck that thick cock, deep throat it, bitch", sliding her mouth all the way down the shaft of hys cock she gags, hy moans in delight with hys hands in her hair giving it a gentle tug.

Cupping her breast in hys hands, hy ask " you wanted fucked don't you"? She replies; " Yes I need fucked and bad", " How bad" hy asks, "Really bad", she replies! Hy picks her up off her knees and slides her back onto the seat of the truck, unzipping her jeans, hy pulls them off and throws them into the truck bed, sliding a finger inside her thong, hy feels her wetness and teases her clit with hys fingers, she moans in enjoyment. Hy tears her thong off with hys teeth and slides hys long tongue up and down her wet throbbing slit, she grabs hys head making hym suck her clit into hys mouth, moans and dirty talk stream out her mouth, " mother fucker eat that pussy" she screams, forcing hys head further into her wet mound, she cums right in hys mouth, lapping at all her juices she wraps her legs around hys head and thrusts into hym. Hy looks up at her and sees her eyes staring at hym, he asks " you feel better baby?". She nods in agreeance but hy can tell she wants more.

Hy slides 2 fingers inside her, slowly sliding them in and out, making her quiver and shake with delight. She says, "fuck me please", hy replies " with my pleasure", scooting her up towards the steering column, hy puts hymself deep inside her while putting her legs on hys shoulder, pumping harder and deeper, she moans " mmmmm fuck yes I missed this harder baby harder, fuck me good",hy groans a bit, getting hys footing hy slams hymself inside her while saying a long slur of dirty words to appease her needs and wants.

Hy feels the need to cum, but holds it back while she enjoys the glares, long deep kisses along with the sexual name calling, pumping faster, hy tell her; " I need to cum baby", she grabs ahold of hys shirt pulling hym to her; "Cum for me baby cum all inside me", she demands to hym "cum daddy cum for me", begging hym, hy pumps harder and faster, sweat pouring down hys back and on hys neck.

The groanin and moaning gets louder as the sweat drips out from all pores of their bodies, hy goes at a much faster pace getting the feeling, hy screams out; " FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK", cumming all inside her, she claws hys back so hard as she cums, blood droplets start trickling off hys back onto the floorboard. Leaning in hy kisses her on the lips, holding her tightly to hys body as hy whispers in her ear; "you glad your home baby?", she replies with a smile; "yes Daddy I am".
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NotAnAverageGuy For This Useful Post: