Old 12-20-2009, 08:54 PM   #1
Dragonfly

How Do You Identify?:
Queersexual Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
smiling real big

Dragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST Reputation
Default My stuff

Meeting You... Again ~~~ Written 1/19/2009 to 2/22/2009

I dont remember where or how we got there but I was at an unfamiliar lesbian bar with a gay guy I know. He was wanting to go somewhere down the road to meet some guys and was trying to get me to leave with him. But I wasnt really even listening to him, looking over his shoulder and across the room at you. I pushed past him waving over my shoulder saying "Go ahead, call me later before you leave there" and walk towards the middle of the bar. I sit turned your direction so I could watch you a minute while I had a drink to calm me.

You were smiling and talking to a couple who were holding hands at the table with you. You looked over and our eyes met until one of them spoke to you. I saw of course you recognized me but could not stand and come over immediately. So I turned into the bar thanking God in my head that the seat next to me was open and waited for you to come say hi. I smelled you before you sat down, a light sweet smell, and I smiled as I turned towards you. But you didn't sit down in the chair, you stood between it and mine and ordered a drink.

We were talking and you kept touching my leg lightly as you said something. I could barely think and in my dream I felt like I couldnt breathe you were so close to me. I was relieved when you asked me to dance with you because it was taking all I had to be polite and keep my hands from roaming all over you. Your invitation was all I was waiting for. I dont remember seeing a single person but I know we were surrounded and packed into a small area.

Our bodies just fit together and we were grinding together to the beat of the music, slow enough that I could run my hands down your sides and around your irresistible curves to cup your round ass in my hands and give you that extra push to grind against me harder... it seemed to go on forever before you breathless wispered in my ear you needed a drink. I took you to the bar and noticed my leg cooling damply stuck to my slacks. Bought our drinks and excused myself o the restroom and dried up. Called my friend to part ways for the night cause I knew you were taking me home with you.

The dryer in the bathroom got it unnoticeable, how wet our dancing got us both on my pants, and I rushed back out to you. I moved the stool closer to yours so our legs could mingle between one another's. You were smiling so big your eyes wrinkled in the corners and I wispered in your ear that you looked amazing. Asked you what a beautiful woman like you was doing without someone to pamper you and please you. You leaned back and said something about saved it for me. I downed my third drink and took your hand to lead you to get our coats. Your eyes said it all, let's get out of here was first on my list of your wishes to fulfill.

In my car I ask you where you'd like me to take you. Without hesitation you start giving me directions somewhere I'd never been before. It looked familiar but I couldnt place it when I remembered my dream. When we got to your place you let me in and turned on a light. You took my coat into another room with yours and went into the kitchen asking me if I'd like a drink. I said sure and sat down on the couch.

When you came back you sat so close that your shoulder was in front of mine and I lifted my arm around you. You looked at me and held my eyes as you leaned in and kissed me... sweetly at first, then more urgent when you reached around my head and ran your fingers into my hair to hold on to me. I wrapped you in my arms and kissed your neck down then up and back to your mouth. You dug your nails a lil into the back of my head and leaned your body closer into mine and made a tiny whimper that we werent close enough... you were already laying back when I untangled my legs from yours to let you stretch the length of the couch. You never let go of my head, pulling me down onto you. I was not resisting anyway.

Leaning up on my left hand, I raised enough to look at your beautiful face so passionate and greedy to feel me btween your warm thighs. But I had you now and I was gonna make every second blissful teasing until you were raising your body up to me, rubbing against my leg for me to feel your warm damp needing me. I eased your ache and lowered myself to fit in and around you like a piece of puzzle... cupping your head with my left hand and reaching into your shirt with my right.

You moan and begin moving your hips into me. I can feel your heat on my leg. I lift you up while I loosen your bra snap with my left hand and expose your breast and lean down to put your nipple in my mouth. I hear you gasp in a breath of air and your hips start to rock a little faster. With your other nipple in my mouth going back and forth between them slowly while I am using my right hand to grab your ass underneath me. We grind together kissing until I see it in your eyes its time you need me... you need more.

I stand up to take your shirt off and you let your bra drop. I take your hand to stand you up, and you led me down the hall to your bedroom. We shed clothes and you push me back wards onto your bed kissing me all over and finishing undressing me. I grabbed your pants and undid them you kicked them off as you climbed into bed next to me. I pushed you down and headed back down to where I was going on the couch. I just had to taste you before I was at your mercy.

Almost as soon as I wrapped your leg around my shoulder I knew I was in heaven. Your softness, your taste... you buried my face as you ran all ten fingers into my hair nails teasing me and guiding me strait to where you were begging me to touch my lips all night. Your hips moved slow at first and my toungue teased you with its vibration, no lie like something battery operated, and pressed into you until you moved your hips faster and pressed yourself around my face. Your nails dug into my head make me want to cum but I am gonna wait. You're going first.

You are moaning to me unrging me not to stop, showing me just what you need until you catch your breath in a gasp... your body tenses and presses hard against me, wrenching my face hard into you as you cum. As you shudder again and and again you moan my name and gasp again... I stay right where youre hlding me until you relax your grip on my hair and let me breathe again. My head is spinning and I am insanely over the edge and barely holding back so I remove myself and lay next to you for a second. Blow on your skin to cool you a little and realize I still have pieces of ice in my drink. Yeah, now that cooled you off quick...

I see the look in your eyes and know I really in for it now. You are ready to pay now that you see I am at your mercy. Your servant... You reach under your bed for you box of toys and leather accessories and smile at me that I already knew it was there. I take a long drink cause I know I wont be free for a long time. By the rotten look on your face I wont be getting much mercy. I rub my wrists in anticipation of the cuffs I know you got just for tonight as you were reaching into your treasure chest for them. I put on the outfit you asked me to bring and you come over and lace me up tightly. You tell me to tie yours as well. It was the last thing my hands got to do.

You cuff my wrists to the straps and go for the rest of your surprises for me. I nearly came right there watching you ... waiting for the teasing, the pain, and the pleasure I know you have to give... but I knew you'd be so disappointed with me that I held on. It belonged only to you and that was all I had to think and I got ahold of myself. I could swear you heard it in my breathing cause you looked over at me with an evil smirking grin. Maybe it was just what you were grabbing out...

next post finishes it....
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:55 PM   #2
Dragonfly

How Do You Identify?:
Queersexual Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
smiling real big

Dragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST Reputation
Default 2nd half

The blindfold was purple satin and just the sight of it sent chills from my head to my toes. It meant I would know nothing else you had in store for me until I experienced it. I submitted and bowed my head for you to blind me. Sounds were coming from what I imagined was the toybox you had gotten the blindfold from. I heard you nearby me low to the ground then back to rustling in the box. You made several trips and I imagine you are setting out various items so they will be handy when you start. I feel my warm wetness spreading down my thigh so I shift my foot and open my legs a little bit. Dont want that running into these leather boots. The anticipation is killing me but you know it so well that you are moving slow and with purpose.

I feel your breath on the back of my neck as you step closer. You check the leather cuffs, and my hands color I assume, then trail your gloved fingertips down my suspended arms. I smell the leather as it passes my face and down across the sides of my boosted breasts. You reach around my waist and pull me into you while you kiss, suck and bite my neck and shoulders. Wave after wave of electrifying bolts run through my body shocking every nerve I have awake and on edge to be ready for you. You whisper in my ear and I nod. You know I trust you and only you.

You begin. You take one step, and pick something up from the floor I think. It is soft and light on my skin. It feels like hair, long and trailing across what skin of mine is showing above the leather... then down lower at my thighs and down to the boot and back up the other. I get small goosebumps everywhere you touch and guess to myself this must be a long feather of some sorts. But I have little time to think and imagine it because you are quickly moving on to your next item. The bumps fade as you step away and step back to me.

I feel the hard thin stick at my inner thigh pressing it away from my other leg. I dont shift them fast enough and you flick what feels like a whip handle at it. I obey as you are doing this and catch a small whisk sting of the end too. It sends heat up my thigh strait home and my insides twitch in response. You have only showed a little authority and already I am too quickly rushing over the edge. My mind goes for those cool down thoughts, nothing that will kill the mood but just maybe take me a step back from the edge. I am back in control of myself as you begin to use your newest toy on me. I have already realized why the outfit you chose is assless and crotchless.... my muscles are flexing and shivering knowing whats coming.

You trace along my curves with the end, letting its tassles of torture begin with pleasurable tickling. Across my shoulders and down my back to my ass. You just cant resist tracing along every inch of me down my legs and back up, I think to myself with a crooked grin. Instantly, as the smirk had crept onto my face, you struck. A single and solid blow across my back where you had just caressed seconds before. Oh no. I was not to be so amused and pleasured for long huh? Let the pain be introduced then. You stepped into me and grabbed my waist roughly with your right arm while your left pulled the string to release the leather corset. It falls away somewhere unknown to me.

Your left returns towards me but instead of the leather glove I expected, I feel the shaft of your crop stroke my arm... across my waist and hips... down along my outer thigh. You let go of my waist and reach up to grab my chin, brushing my throat as you pass it, kissing the back of my neck first before you give me a sweet forceful bite at its crook. Thousands of chills chase through my nerves starting from where your mouth has released me and spreading all throughout my body. I begin to tremble a little as the blood rushes downwards. My head spinning so that I am late to notice you have stepped back away from me. Ah yeah here it comes.

The next three strikes came together, with you slasing one direction then the other, and ending the third as you began only lower. By the feel of it you have marked me well, and from the blissful stinging I can tell you have put a letter on me in whelps. The fresh raw spots cause my entire back to feel extra sensitive to the soft strokes you trail across me with the tassels. I breathe deeply in and out and relax all of my muscles to prevent the uncontrollable shivers I tend to get at this point. But I am going to make you work a little harder than that. I know you have much more to introduce me to. I am pacing myslef in hopes that it really was steel blades I heard you set down earlier.

My control is like a challenge to you and you chuckle so quietly that I barely hear you. I resist a grin knowing that I still have a long way to go and there's no need to rush you with my insolence. I hear the next blow before I feel it, the air broken by the speed of it almost whistles. The whooshing feel of the air just before it lands causes me to tense up in spite of my intent to stay relaxed. Of course this makes the sting hot and deep where it landed across my ass. But before I could relish it and focus it into thoughts, another lands, and another. My skin is hott and swollen feeling and in my mind I imagine its color has gone from porcelan to red.

I jumped in shock reeling back in from the darkness I was drifting into. You must have dropped to your kness behind me to kiss me gently across the heat then blowing and I would swear across ice cubes as cool as your breath hit my flesh. It sent deeper chils upward across my skin and my senses began to jumble in such a mix of pleasures that I felt dizzy and almost drugged. When you had pampered and cooled my backside you stood and stepped around to my front. Cupping my face in your hand you kiss my mouth in soft pressing shallow kisses, then part my lips and kiss me deeply for what seems like forever.

Your other hand drops to part my lower lips and press the back of your hand into my dripping center. I dont have long to wonder why you chose the back of your hand and not the front as it moves away and up. The blade is cool as it brushes the crease between my thigh and pelvic, you adding pressure as you rise to my abdomen towards my navel. You pull away when you feel me press into its crisp edge. Yes, you are the one in control now. You possess this flesh and you alone may penetrate it.

You point the tip of the blade into what seems to be near my tatoo. The one over my heart. I drop my head and submit to you as you pierce my flesh. The burn and searing heat as you slice steady downward send wave after wave of electricity through my body strait into the center of my pleasure. The half inch cut is not very deep, but it is successful at producing a small trail of blood that is quickly reaching my nipple. You are quick to lean in and catch it just in time, using your tounge and licking it right back up to the origin. Wasting not a single drop.

You trail the blade across my chest and down around from my stomach to my back as you walk around behind me. Your right hand snatches my head back to you while you push the blade to my throat. Slightly pulling it but not breaking the skin. You lean in and kiss up from my shoulder to my ear and whisper to me again. I nod to you of course, I am yours. All yours. You trace my spine with the knife down to the curve of my ass. It disappears somewhere and you are holding your cock, rubbing it against my throbbing hot skin. My ass still swollen and sensitive from the lashing, the cock smacking against it causes me to groan with need. You dont make me wait long.

You let go of my hair and reach down the front of my body. A tingling spreads under your touch as you stretch your hand down my body to my soft trim. You tease and flick and rub me while you are teasing my hole, but you still arent ready to enter me. You reach down and pull up something and attach them to my nipples, to the piercings themselves it feels like. I feel a pulling like I am connected to something by them. You kick something closer on the floor and I picture it at your feet somewhere. I must have been turning my head like I was trying to look, cause you laughed and said "You want to see whats coming do you?"

I was foolish enough to begin to nod as the first jolt hit me. Actual electricity this time not just my own pleasure shocks. You step back into me from behind and restart what you had just left off. You start slow and steady with both, teasing my clit and my hole simultaneously, and waves of ecstasy wash over me. You are kissing my neck and back, sometimes pulling me back so that my nipples are stimulated by the pull of the piercings. Just when I am almost out of control and nearly pushing myself against you to make you enter me before you are ready for me to have it, I feel you pressing upwards... inwards. Your left hand is circling my clit with firm rhythm as you make long slow strokes, pushing a little deeper with each one. The second jolt you gave me sent me right over the edge.

You must have known what it would do cause as you hit that trigger you also tightened your grip around me and supported my full weight as my legs gave out. With slightly bent knee you cradled me like a seat finding leverage somehow like only an acrobat could. It sounded like it came from somewhere outside of me, my primordial scream of pure release echoed in my ears long after what seemed like 50 waves washed over me in ripples that repeated sensations. Multiple multiples so they are called huh? Each time I caught my breath and relaxed you hit or stepped onto that trigger and plunged me right back over the edge. I was shaking, unable to stand for those 15 minutes until you found mercy and removed yourself from inside me.

While you held onto me with one hand you let my wrists loose with the other and led me to lay down on the bed. I was still blindfolded and laid back to help my head stop spinning. You reached and took my hands kissing them, turning over and examining them before you cuff me spread eagle to the bed. You remove the blindfold and look deep into my eyes. I can see in yours that you want to make love to me but that I will remain chained and unable to make love to you in return. I knew how lucky I was to get to start things and smile knowing I was pretty special to get the chance to touch you first.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:56 PM   #3
Dragonfly

How Do You Identify?:
Queersexual Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
smiling real big

Default Erotic Poem

Cowgirl of My Dreams

What makes this fire you've sparked inside me
burn so hot it's flames will never be extinguished???
Touch my skin and feel how they consume me
in my eyes you'll see only you meant for me
Kiss my lips to calm my gasping breath....
so that I can inhale so much more of you
to draw you deep inside of me in life
that we may blaze together beyond death.

It's not just the way your arms flex
that makes my body writhe against yours
our combined rhythm driving us to esctasy
not some shallow act of sexual release.
With eyes locked, I submit myself as yours.
You surrender to become whole with me.
Once shattered, hiding in our fear and confusion....
now protected in strong arms and open hearts.

It's not only how sexy you look in those boots you wear...
when you're half naked under that hat and packing,
sprawled out on our bed sayin "Save a Horse" to me.
Or the light in your eyes when I look down at you
my hips grinding you over the edge, at my mercy
in spite of your best effort at chivalrous control.
Thought you knew real satisfaction with others before
Yet you let me prove you wrong just to worship me in thanks...

For us lucky ones it is so much more than carnal lust
We discover between our bare, sweat-freckled skins
Something stronger than any fire can weld together
A Passion of souls joined like pieces of a puzzle
Our Desire's source deeper, beyond the physical
It's flames fueled by your kindness and my patience
Your love reassuring, your open heart means safety
That I bare my soul to yours, I am freed from my chains.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:18 PM   #4
Dragonfly

How Do You Identify?:
Queersexual Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
smiling real big

Default Ode To Butches

Because I didnt want to post an ode in THAT trainwreck but I was really inspired. Made me preoccupied with all the things I am attracted to... things I fantasize for... and doing it in a public place would be inviting others to pick apart what I like and say... try to use it as a "bad representation"... or geese My biggest fear is that I will say that I like >>>> thing about butches and offend someone who is NOT like that and ID's as "Butch"

My Ode:

I love everything about you that makes you Butch
I love all the things about you that some wrongly say are "not like a Butch"
I love the way you giggle and the way you blush when a hetero guy says he'd "tap" you
I love the way you run out our front door barefoot to stop a woman from punching her girlfriend in our driveway
I love the way you can be a grill cook for a living and then cook a hamburger badly at home.. (that was raw and uck!)
I love the way you flash your boobs at me now that you know I love them too
I love the way you try to grow your head hair out and get annoyed at the in between stage
I love the way you always ask me to cut it for you when you surrender the attempt
I love when you let your legs grow and then shave them to shock me out of the blue
I love it when you call it going drag for me and the way you admire yourself made up
I love the way you usually get ready so fast and hate waiting for me
I love the way you appreciate how good I look when I try to hurry but keep you waiting
I love it when you hold the door for old ladies and me and I love it when you appreciate that I am holding the door for you too sometimes
I love that we are not tied to stereotypes when we are together
I love butch and all things they sometimes are and sometimes are not
I love all things butch because it is their souls I love most of all.

*not intended as a definition of Butchness.

Last edited by Dragonfly; 12-30-2009 at 08:22 PM. Reason: type o
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dragonfly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2010, 10:01 PM   #5
Dragonfly

How Do You Identify?:
Queersexual Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
smiling real big

Default The Death Feast

oops it posted twice

Last edited by Dragonfly; 01-05-2010 at 10:05 PM. Reason: double post
Old 01-05-2010, 10:04 PM   #6
Dragonfly

How Do You Identify?:
Queersexual Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
smiling real big

Default The Death Feast

The Death Feast

They are circling above me.

I want to turn over…

Protect my face, my eyes.

I am too weak to reach out,

To weak to lift a limb.

Face up to watch each one

Waiting for their death feast above.

Ravenous for my bare flesh….

Will I watch my eye plucked?

Will they wait till I can’t feel?