Old 03-14-2020, 05:53 PM   #2461
randomnotes

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

randomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputation

Having a game night! Currently playing Tokaido table top game! What’s your favorite board games????
randomnotes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to randomnotes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2020, 11:43 AM   #2462
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Prepare for work tomorrow

Netflix binge watching
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2020, 10:50 AM   #2463
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- "working" from home (BFP)
- get refund for some airline tix
- maybe clean out the spice cabinet
- change sheets
- laundry
- plenty of Netflix

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2020, 02:28 PM   #2464
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Trying out a Checca i've been working on (bf coming for dinner)..i'm kinda obsessed, i want it to be perfect..dessert's going to be easy..brownie w ice cream..yummy..after dinner..i have a few things i'd really love her opinion on
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2020, 02:54 PM   #2465
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

roomie has been so helpful since she moved in... she has been making many home cooked meals....well, before she gets a job

Tonight will be Chicken Tetrazzini

(whispers... yesterday's was chicken pot pie)

To stave off cabin fever, I decided to buy some pool noodles to wage war on the roomie.. she is totally on board, but I may cut mine into some nunchucks...hehe
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 11:16 AM   #2466
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I want to go see a movie.

Nope, theatre closed until April 7.

Maybe a quick workout at the gym?

Nope, closed until April 1.

It's raining so those are my two favorite things to do outside the house when it's wet and damp. That leaves chores so I'll be doing a load of laundry, maybe a load of dishes, rearranging some stuff and putting stuff aside to donate. And Netflix. Lots of Netflix.

It's a problem.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2020, 11:22 AM   #2467
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

I saw in the news that Universal is going to release some of its new release movies to online streaming right away. It's going to be like $20 (but hey, if you go to the movies, you spend that much anyway). With others of their movies, they are going to release them to streaming 48 hours after they come out of the theatres.

Also, Disney is releasing _Frozen 2_ on Disney+ in the very near future, if they haven't already done so.

I know it's not the same as going to the movies, but if there was something you really wanted to see, it might ease the pain a bit.

- Prince
Old 03-17-2020, 11:28 AM   #2468
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

Maybe a quick workout at the gym?

Nope, closed until April 1.

It's raining so those are my two favorite things to do outside the house when it's wet and damp. That leaves chores so I'll be doing a load of laundry, maybe a load of dishes, rearranging some stuff and putting stuff aside to donate. And Netflix. Lots of Netflix.

It's a problem.

Oh sure NOW you feel like going to the gym!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2020, 12:58 PM   #2469
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I saw in the news that Universal is going to release some of its new release movies to online streaming right away. It's going to be like $20 (but hey, if you go to the movies, you spend that much anyway). With others of their movies, they are going to release them to streaming 48 hours after they come out of the theatres.

Also, Disney is releasing _Frozen 2_ on Disney+ in the very near future, if they haven't already done so.

I know it's not the same as going to the movies, but if there was something you really wanted to see, it might ease the pain a bit.
I think I saw Frozen 2 on Redbox too. That's pretty neat. I just liked going to a dark theatre and hiding away for a couple hours. Plus, it's only $5 on Tuesdays.

I'll keep my eyes open about Universal. That sounds promising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post

Oh sure NOW you feel like going to the gym!
I know, riiiight?!?

I don't wanna go until I can't.

I am a after all.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2020, 09:38 AM   #2470
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

• Cancelling our subscription to Wall Street Journal, which has had me on hold FOREVER. And they won't let you cancel online, even though the recording on the phone keeps telling me that it will be faster and easier to do things on my account online. Since I'm on hold, I'll just tell you that the one guy in our office who read it is now gone, and it's an expensive subscrition ($38.99/month for digital-only access!)
  • Looking some stuff up and filling in a spreadsheet.
  • Arguing/"negotiating" with the Marriott across the street about how much lower a rate we should get than the rack rate.
  • Looking at menus and planning meals for a meeting in June which may very well be canceled/postponed.

So much of what I'm doing at work now feels just useless, because it's in preparation for events that will probably not take place. I have a lot of events on hold.
  • Go Home! (Oh wait, no, I'm already at home. "Working from home."
  • Lunch, which is going to be leftover pork/chicken/veggie fried rice.
  • Nap!
  • Clean the hallway bathroom.
  • One or two loads of laundry (which I suppose I could really be doing right now).
  • Play with the kitty two or three times. She swats at my pants leg every time I go upstairs like she's ready to play, but then she just lies there like a slug and wants pets. She needs some stimulation with the laser pointer, I'm thinking.
  • Walk back and forth to the end of my driveway to get in some exercise/steps.
  • Make dinner. (I should defrost something for that now).
  • Watch "The Rookie".
  • Bed!

Thanks for reading my ramblings and being interested in my day, if you made it this far.

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2020, 08:36 AM   #2471
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,529 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Continue packing up for my move. And, unpacking some kitchen things. I decided I need my Brita water filter pitcher. Lol

I thought I was going to reupholster a couple of stools but I packed the staple gun. Maybe, I'll dig that out too..lol

Watch lots of movies today and listen to the rain. Oh, and burn my fav candle. Finding things to do while self sheltering today.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2020, 09:33 AM   #2472
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
. . . and burn my fav candle. Finding things to do while self sheltering today.
A candle! What a great idea for some self-soothing. I'm looking for the matches now. I'm going for a vanilla lavender candle.

- Prince

Last edited by GeorgiaMa'am; 03-20-2020 at 09:35 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2020, 04:41 PM   #2473
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Never waste a good pandemic lock down.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2020, 08:02 PM   #2474
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Work

Cook dinner

Relax in bed watching travel channel shows
Old 03-20-2020, 08:15 PM   #2475
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Never waste a good pandemic lock down.
LOL! Actually, my boy who works in a grocery store says that there is plenty of beer and wine on the shelves. Kind of surprising that no one wants to stock up on that stuff.

I don't know what's going on with the liquor stores. You can't buy liquor in the grocery stores in this state.

- Prince
Old 03-20-2020, 08:44 PM   #2476
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
LOL! Actually, my boy who works in a grocery store says that there is plenty of beer and wine on the shelves. Kind of surprising that no one wants to stock up on that stuff.

I don't know what's going on with the liquor stores. You can't buy liquor in the grocery stores in this state.
California may shut down, but you know “shut down“ varies by location.

Coronavirus: Emergency measure makes it easier for California restaurants to sell alcohol — and for you to get it
California lifts restrictions, allowing you to get alcohol via pick-up or delivery from most Bay Area restaurants

Booze is in the grocery stores here.

We also have delivery here, though I guess it is backed up by a few days like everything else.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2020, 09:05 PM   #2477
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,529 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
California may shut down, but you know “shut down“ varies by location.

Coronavirus: Emergency measure makes it easier for California restaurants to sell alcohol — and for you to get it
California lifts restrictions, allowing you to get alcohol via pick-up or delivery from most Bay Area restaurants

Booze is in the grocery stores here.

We also have delivery here, though I guess it is backed up by a few days like everything else.
I saw an add from a local restaurant for not only a meal but for margaritas! A pitcher! A jug of mix and an unopened bottle of tequila! One way to deplete your liquor inventory. Lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2020, 08:54 AM   #2478
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

I made it through our Monday morning staff meeting online. One person has two little babies, and you can always hear them in the background - annoying as hell when you're trying to hear everybody over a crappy internet connection. I also set up some conference calls. Now I'm going to try to move my printer/copier/scanner from my home office to the kitchen.

(Why am I not just working in my home office, you ask? Because it has become the dumping ground for all things obsolete, and it would take weeks to clean it out.)

Hopefully the printer will work. I think I replaced the ink not long ago.

Then, I guess it's back to Netflix and .

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2020, 12:02 PM   #2479
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,137 Times in 3,012 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Work
Home
Cook dinner
Work on art project
Sleep
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2020, 02:54 PM   #2480
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Work
Shower
Store run
Cook dinner
Bedtime

Tags
agenda