Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 02-09-2013, 02:41 AM   #1
Sev

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Sev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST Reputation
Question Avatar

Hello, Can someone please tell me how I can add my own image to my Avatar. It doesnt give me the option to upload one.
Thank you
Sev
Old 02-09-2013, 06:04 AM   #2
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Sev ~

Users who are BFP II subscribers or higher can upload their own avatars.

For this and other info relating to subscribers, here is a link to the subscriptions page that shows all of the different types of memberships and compares what you get with each level --> Registered Member, BFP Supporter, BFP Supporter II, BFP Sentinel, and Lifetime Member.

Another great place to find info is the Members Helping Members thread right here in the "Questions from Members / Troubleshooting" forum of BFP. That thread is where we all help each other with questions on everything from how to post pics and videos to visitor messages, etc.

I hope that helps a bit - I know you've been here for a couple of months, but I havent seen you so I wanted to say: welcome to the Planet.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 04:21 AM   #3
Sev

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Sev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Parker, I thought that might of been the case.

Tags