Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-02-2011, 07:44 PM   #141
DoReMiFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Hey Lady!

DoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Details please!
Yikes! I just saw this. It's literally called "It's a 10." It comes in a blue bottle, you spritz some in your hands and run it through your hair after getting out of the shower. I use it instead of regular conditioner now.

The end.
DoReMiFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DoReMiFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 07:52 PM   #142
Jessica

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Taken

Jessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

I love my Iphone. I can't wait for the next one to come out. If its a gadget i am all about it, its the nerd in me
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jessica For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2011, 12:12 AM   #143
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Clinque Black Honey almost lipstick is my new love. It looks almost black, but goes on gorgeous.

They discontinued my face creme eyeshadow, but they have a new formula. It seems easier to apply but not as long lasting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2011, 12:55 AM   #144
SecretAgentMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
Redheaded Bellydancing Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Very married

SecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Ooh! I think this is my new favorite thread. Any other curly heads out there?

Beyond the Zone makes some seriously fabulous products, and they're not ridiculously expensive. Protein Cocktail costs about $6 a bottle.

I switch back and forth between the Protein Cocktail and Noodle Head leave-ins. They do slightly different things, but I really can't decide which one I like better. Protein Cocktail makes my hair baby soft, Noodle Head gives me more curls than I ever thought possible.

Even if you'ce just a got a little natural wave in your hair, this stuff will give you the most epic curls of your life.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SecretAgentMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2011, 07:03 AM   #145
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I extoll the virtues of this product:

Mixed Chicks.

I have bottles, cans, pumps, sprays of cheap to expensive stuff for my curly hair. None of them really helped to define my curls, keep it smooth/non-frizzy, be soft to the touch and non-greasy until a fellow curly-head turned me onto this product.

I love it, have used it for 2 years now. You can get it @ Beauty Supply if you live in a multi-ethnic area or can get it online:

http://m.mixedchicks.net/?cmd=showit...70423349317613

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner

Last edited by *Anya*; 08-28-2011 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Forgot to add how long it lasts! A bottle lasts me a year. Use only a drop!
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2015, 08:44 PM   #146
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Paderno World Cuisine Spiral Vegetable Slicer

Love using this to make zoodles. It works much better than my old GEFU spiralizer. And it's really easy to clean.

Thanks to Ahk for posting something on this in another thread and telling me how much he likes it.

Last edited by Orema; 01-11-2015 at 08:47 PM.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2015, 09:31 AM   #147
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,241 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation
Default Jackson Pollock Catnip

My cat loves Yeowww! catnip

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Yeowww-Pollock-Fish-Catnip-Toy/dp/B000F5XSH2/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1421162901&sr=8-5&keywords=cat+toys+catnip"]http://www.amazon.com/Yeowww-Pollock-Fish-Catnip-Toy/dp/B000F5XSH2/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1421162901&sr=8-5&keywords=cat+toys+catnip[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Yeowww-Cigar-Catnip-Toy-Singles/dp/B001MABOQG/ref=pd_sim_petsupplies_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=0B6GS66XKM 191J5HD6E6"]http://www.amazon.com/Yeowww-Cigar-Catnip-Toy-Singles/dp/B001MABOQG/ref=pd_sim_petsupplies_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=0B6GS66XKM 191J5HD6E6[/ame]
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2015, 10:31 AM   #148
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Not only does this organic salve make boo-boo's, owies, or anyplace on your body that needs a soothing touch, to feel better, but it smells lovely. The base of the salve is made of organic bees wax, cold pressed organic hemp seed oil from Canada, and lots of custom blend organic flower-type oil from cloves, eucalyptus, spearmint, and rosemary.

I'm on my way to the Dr.s office (naturopath practice) because every strand of my body hurts. But, Sacred Earth body salve is awesome.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2015, 12:01 AM   #149
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I can vouch for the "It's a Ten" spray mist and the tub of deep conditioning mask. It's almost too rich for my fine curly hair, so I tend to use it once a month, maybe more during summer months. The product comes in signature cobalt blue bottle/tubs, with a white label (trimmed in hot pink).

My favorite hair product to use lately I is made by Matrix: Biolaģe Exquisite Hair Oil. I use all three of them in random, alternate ways. Strengthening (pink) - about once a week. Protective (amber) - almost daily. Softening (Tortoise) - whenever I want my hair to be gorgeous --- whenever I use this oil in particular, I seem to get lots of compliments on the way my hair 'behaves'.

When I straighten my hair with a ceramic flat iron, I use the pink oil before I apply the iron. After I am completely finished ironing my hair straight (or with a big barrel iron), I follow through with a touch of the amber oil. After my hair has cooled off completely, it's one more touch of the Tortoise (softening) oil.

I don't straighten my hair often, but when I do, it's because I like to put it up in a loosely styled French twist.

_____ ______
Old 11-11-2015, 03:09 AM   #150
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My boss introduced me to Norwex products...(I'm sure they have a website)

They have what I HATE to call rags...they clean glass and stainless streak free without chemicals. They are $40 for a set of these gems...and worth every damn penny. If you follow the care instructions they will last forever...
Old 12-23-2015, 08:06 AM   #151
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I always nick my nails when I do them myself and this stuff is good.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2015, 09:54 AM   #152
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,586 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation

http://maaklab.com/shop/doug-bar-soap

this and

http://www.parlorbyjeffchastain.com/...ble-hold-paste

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deathbypoem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2016, 12:59 PM   #153
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,586 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation

and

and

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deathbypoem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2016, 05:29 AM   #154
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Riced Cauliflower

I used to make my own riced cauliflower, but now I purchase a bag from Trader Joes. I imagine other stores are selling it, too. I put it in a freezer bag, put it in the freezer, and just take out what I need.

I'm nuts about this because it's so versatile—you can put almost anything in it (mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, pesto, lemon sauce) and it tastes good.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2016, 07:38 AM   #155
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post

I used to make my own riced cauliflower, but now I purchase a bag from Trader Joes. I imagine other stores are selling it, too. I put it in a freezer bag, put it in the freezer, and just take out what I need.

I'm nuts about this because it's so versatile—you can put almost anything in it (mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, pesto, lemon sauce) and it tastes good.
I love that stuff! My daughter used it with some very fine chopped broccoli to make a Mac-and-cheese twist and it was really good...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2016, 07:55 AM   #156
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I love that stuff! My daughter used it with some very fine chopped broccoli to make a Mac-and-cheese twist and it was really good...
I eat it frequently because I love rice. Granted, it doesn't taste like rice, but I'm able to use it the same as rice (or macaroni, couscous, etc).
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2016, 09:22 AM   #157
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I've been in love with La Prairie skin caviar lately:

Last edited by Medusa; 08-24-2016 at 09:33 AM.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2016, 09:29 AM   #158
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Amazing find...

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2016, 06:37 PM   #159
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default blu-emu oil.

It's kind of expensive, that is the price for a small jar of it, but my mother told me to use a product called: blu-emu oil.

Oh. My. I need a truck load of this, please.

It is used for muscle aches and pains. Doesn't smell, it's fast acting, doesn't burn or feel hot, but rather, it feels cool. Like a chilling effect, sort of.

But you can use it ad a super moisturizer (on your face, hands, feet, anywhere on your body, really).
Old 09-12-2016, 12:32 PM   #160
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Mac Clone!

I have to say, I grabbed a NYX lipstick out of curiosity the other day at Ulta and have been super pleasantly surprised. As vibrant as MAC. Staying power. And amazing reds!

I have several friends who do drag and they swear by the NYX brand!

This is one of my faves (because I just picked up 2 more!)

Volcano:

Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: