Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 01-23-2012, 11:27 PM   #2481
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
Clay thank you for your kind words . It's always precious to me when I come here . I can write in Russian or some other language , but I don't think nobody would appreciate it .... lol .

have a good night

aww sure you can...just not sure how many of us would be able to read it...grin...can you write my name on here in Russian? PLs?
YOU have a great night as well..let's throw a pack of firecrackers out on the floor in here..see how many we wake up...lol...later sweet Vlasta...Clayboi
Old 01-23-2012, 11:42 PM   #2482
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
aww sure you can...just not sure how many of us would be able to read it...grin...can you write my name on here in Russian? PLs?
YOU have a great night as well..let's throw a pack of firecrackers out on the floor in here..see how many we wake up...lol...later sweet Vlasta...Clayboi
here ya go my friend ..... good luck it's in Russian lol " глина. " it's really not typical Russian name if you were Maxim , it would be more easy . This it's just translation of Clay .... Enjoy
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 11:44 PM   #2483
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
here ya go my friend ..... good luck it's in Russian lol " глина. " it's really not typical Russian name if you were Maxim , it would be more easy . This it's just translation of Clay .... Enjoy

wow...coolios...thanks lady!! grin
Old 01-24-2012, 06:02 AM   #2484
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning, Everyone. Another day begins and life goes on. I couldn't sleep at all last night. I stayed hot all night long! I wanted to go sleep in a snowbank!
Old 01-24-2012, 09:10 AM   #2485
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Morning everyone...another beautiful day here in Pair O' Dice!!! LOVE...LOVE....LOVE this gorgeous weather!!!
HEAVEN......bless your heart! My wife would get the "roid red face" and the hot flashes post treatment. She got pre medicated with some Benadryl, Decadron, and then something for nausea....she would get sleepy in the treatment center and nap a bit. Once home she would take a short nap, then be "wired" for 24 to 36 hrs. She would want to talk..and I wanted to sleep...so I got her a dry erase board and let her write down anything she wanted me to know the next day....we kept a big fan on high all the time anyway and she would have one on her if she sat up as well. She would say the steroids in the pre med. would "light her up like a Christmas tree"...smiles..Anyway nap today whenever you can...sending big hugs to you....have a good day..take care of that ankle, BTW!
LOFTERS PEEPS.......sending you all some of my sunny and warm weather......hugs to all..Clay
Old 01-24-2012, 10:31 AM   #2486
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

morning Lofter dwellers and peekers

welll.... i am still in OK city.. our load got cancelled just as we got backed up to the dock ... we were not very happy campers.
anyways. its very windy here this morning... wind rocking the truck. but its a very nice sunny day ... should be t shirt weather if the wind wasnt blowing so much.
clay .. wish i cold get a load out your way.. but its extremly rare I would get one to the beach where you are..... now i was sent to cocoa beach last Nov..and i been working at this job for 6 yrs now... sooo never know...
hope everyone has a nice day.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 08:15 AM   #2487
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default morning lofters

Here i am Clay..!!!..

That 1 tile got the best of me..Turned back around in time to catch it before it hit the floor..It is up there now..

Today i gotta grow 3 more hairs on my "Ka-hunahs" [excuse me ladies] and make an appointment for a rootcanal..It will be my first..I have had 3 surgurys in my mouth in the past and it is very uncomfortable to say the least..I had my gums repaired from brushing my teeth to hard..Hey i wanted them clean..

Going to try to get my kid hooked up with a graphics job..She is excited about it and maybe more little jobs will follow..

Speaking of jobs,,Ruthie how is it going over there for you..???..

Well better get my diling finger limbered up..Gotta make that call and make an appointment for pain in my head..

Then to bed..Then to work..

That is my day today

Sending a good day to the lofters..

s..
rustedrims is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rustedrims For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 08:33 AM   #2488
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Morning LOFTERS!!!
It is just absolutely gorgeous here....again....what can I say!!! Birds are singing, skies are blue, sun is shining, and it will be a nice 70's day....
I have errands to run, so will be out most of it...grin...
RUSTED: GLad ya got those ceiling tiles up!!!
HEAVENLEAH: Hugs to you, gal..hope you are feeling good today....don't you get that foot seen about today or is it tomorrow?
RUTHIE: How is your day. Any leads for a new job?
VLASTA: Get your self seen about!!!!
MORNINGSTAR: Where oh where is our lil trucker gone today? lol...still stuck in OKIE CITY? Perhaps you got a load going someplace and are OTR again by now....
EVERYONE ELSE, please have an awesome morning....enjoy the day wherever you may be....laterz...Clay
Old 01-25-2012, 11:33 AM   #2489
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
Here i am Clay..!!!..

That 1 tile got the best of me..Turned back around in time to catch it before it hit the floor..It is up there now..

Today i gotta grow 3 more hairs on my "Ka-hunahs" [excuse me ladies] and make an appointment for a rootcanal..It will be my first..I have had 3 surgurys in my mouth in the past and it is very uncomfortable to say the least..I had my gums repaired from brushing my teeth to hard..Hey i wanted them clean..

Going to try to get my kid hooked up with a graphics job..She is excited about it and maybe more little jobs will follow..

Speaking of jobs,,Ruthie how is it going over there for you..???..

Well better get my diling finger limbered up..Gotta make that call and make an appointment for pain in my head..

Then to bed..Then to work..

That is my day today

Sending a good day to the lofters..

s..
morning from ..DelRio tx..... yep brought a load here ..... now picking another and heading up to Dallas ... yay.. in other news im going to b a solo driver
again..... which is fine team driving has been kinda stressful... the money will j somwhat lower...but ill b ok. ...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 11:37 AM   #2490
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
Morning LOFTERS!!!
It is just absolutely gorgeous here....again....what can I say!!! Birds are singing, skies are blue, sun is shining, and it will be a nice 70's day....
I have errands to run, so will be out most of it...grin...
RUSTED: GLad ya got those ceiling tiles up!!!
HEAVENLEAH: Hugs to you, gal..hope you are feeling good today....don't you get that foot seen about today or is it tomorrow?
RUTHIE: How is your day. Any leads for a new job?
VLASTA: Get your self seen about!!!!
MORNINGSTAR: Where oh where is our lil trucker gone today? lol...still stuck in OKIE CITY? Perhaps you got a load going someplace and are OTR again by now....
EVERYONE ELSE, please have an awesome morning....enjoy the day wherever you may be....laterz...Clay

thanks Clay , but right now I really can't and I don't want to . I will be ok one way or other . I am sick of this drama rama life and I will not put more on my family more than I have to .

Have a great day friend , you are an awesome soul .
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 08:54 AM   #2491
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Talking

morning Lofters...

haha.. i just re read my last post here... and i was doing it from my phne... and well looks like worse typos then when i do it from the lap top..
and the lap top .. well its having some issues.
very slow.. and aggravating.

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 09:30 AM   #2492
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

good morning lofters....it is a gorgeous day here...was 80 yesterday..had a light rain last night..to wash the nasty pollen off everythinbg! I HATE that stuff!
I am going to be out and running errands....enjoying this lovely, lovely day...skipping to life and listening to the song coursing thru my heart.....I LOVE my life!!!!
Have an awesome weekend everyone...be as incredible as you all are...smile at someone...and give someone a hug!!!
I heart you all...Clay
Old 01-27-2012, 10:11 AM   #2493
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Have a great Friday and week end everyone , " I know, that I will!!!!."

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:09 AM   #2494
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Dropping in to say hello to everyone! 64 here in NC wind is whippin' rain is falling, would be a great day to stay in bed... sad I have to make another trip to the bank for further documents and take my mortgage guy another copy of a important piece of paper that he has "misplaced IE lost" sigh

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 11:29 AM   #2495
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

It's a crisp 43 and sunny. It would be ideal if there wasn't an early spring wind. But I'm not complaining. It could be below zero and have two feet of snow.

Have a great weekend. I'm starting mine a little early.
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 12:01 PM   #2496
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Must be windy in many places today because I just went and opened the front door to see how it is in my neck of the woods and although it's 55 degrees at the moment, it is quite windy. I think I'll just have a lazy day off inside the house. When the weather changes a bit more, it'll be fishing season

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 04:15 PM   #2497
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Must be windy in many places today because I just went and opened the front door to see how it is in my neck of the woods and although it's 55 degrees at the moment, it is quite windy. I think I'll just have a lazy day off inside the house. When the weather changes a bit more, it'll be fishing season
Hey Wolfy...it is not windy here...just the opposite. Of course, we usually have those gentle tropic al winds but that comes with areas with salt water..and tropical surroundings.....
You ever hear dof this old saying:
winds from the east, fishing is the least...
winds from the west, fishing is the best....

thta is one I grew up and based my fishing on....grin
I LOVE to fish, too..I haven't gone in 4 years....only fishing I can have access to is saltwater..and I HATE catching those dang skates (stingrays) and durn sharks....
I LOVRE freshwater fishing....bream, crappie, trout, bass, cats...always had to have a huge wad of super bubble bubblegum and my hat...and a box of worms;.... or can of corn if fishing for trout.....
Good luck with the fishing...see ya around...have a great weekend...Clay
Old 01-28-2012, 09:53 PM   #2498
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Talking

Hey ya loft dwellers n peekers, check ing in. Via smart phn...... leaving Dallas... and will b landing in Orlando,fla .. by late Sunday afternoon..... clay i love to fish i carry my fishing stuff with me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2012, 07:52 PM   #2499
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation
Default GOOD NEWS...FOR ONCE.

I got some good news for now. My Dr is not putting me on the kidney list for a transplant. My kidneys was working 24% and they have to be 25 % or under. My kidneys are working 27% and befor they never got over 25%. I will still have to stay on this dieit and take crappie medicon that tast crappie. End of March I will have to have blood test and again in another 60 days. I will still have test done as if I'm still getting a transplant.

Now,my Mother has made her mind up to not have surgery. I talked to my daughter and now I think its wice for mom not to. No matter what she desided I will stand behind her. Its her body and her life her choice.
The gal who was going to marry my brother (the one who died befor they got married) she has cancer very badly. I love her dearly as a exsended sister. Please,keep her in your prayers and thinking well wishes. She has all the treatments for this cancer there is.

I hope all of you are well and enjoying the week.
Take care of you and be safe.
blueeyes226_l is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2012, 02:02 AM   #2500
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Loft Folks,

Just saying hello and checking in, reading posts. Wish to be more consistent on this thread in 2012.

Have a great Friday and weekend!

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature