Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 01-03-2014, 05:28 PM   #61
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

There have been a few reports on Jet's post below. Just wanted to say thanks and we are dealing with it privately.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:14 AM   #62
lamuymuyfem

How Do You Identify?:
old school femme, date butches and FtMs who like girls
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, la fabulosa
Relationship Status:
recalculating, recalculating

lamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputation

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? Be on the dating scene

2. What's been on your mind most lately?

bringing the different communities I belong to together.

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame? In that order

4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most? To stop having the worst strep throat of my life

5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? Bliss!

6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now? Financial security

7. In one sentence, who are you? I am a 60 year old woman with the curiosity of a teenager.

8. What do you want to be known for? My writing. My hips.

9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most? My daughter and sisters.

10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different? Hoping that the bliss of the last month matures into s solid relationship.

11. Who makes you feel good about yourself? Having people notice my commitment to activism.

12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? good energy, common viewpoint, two-way street

13.What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? I am blossoming right now so not an issue at the moment.

14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid? To write a book

15. What stands between you and what you want? Time, self-discipline

16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy? Look at the sky

17. When did you first realize that life is short? Death of relatives as a child

18. What do you need to spend more time doing? Increasing my client base.

19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront? Laundry, straightening up house

20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with? Misunderstand trans people

21.What’s a common misconception people have about you? That I'm white, that I'm straight

22.What’s something no one can take away from you? My ability to love

23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day? Sunshine

24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most? The knees

25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most? The first time for me and my gf

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months? More financial security, health insurance

27. If not now, then when? When I finish my master's degree in May

28. What have you done that you are truly proud of? Two amazing children

29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself? Yeah, that…..

30. What do you want to remember forever?
my kids as toddlers

31. What could society do without? How about repressive social norms?

32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of? I love butch energy…….

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? Bridging racial gaps requires hard work and intentionality for white people.

34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done? Yeah, that……...

35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older? Being so alienated from my parents

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while? Being associate director of a kickass Latino org.

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell? You didn't have to spend all those years in depression

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? It was really worth it….and feed my cat, somebody

39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? No!

40. What questions do you often ask yourself? When is RuPaul's Drag Race coming back on?
lamuymuyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lamuymuyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 11:40 AM   #63
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not going to quote your post Iamuymuyfem but I loved reading every word of it. I laughed, smiled, agreed, and admired. Sexagenarians rock!
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 06:02 AM   #64
Hey You

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and waiting :)

Hey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST Reputation

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?
So many things. I could write an essay. They're all important in their own way so I can't just pick one.
The fact that until about August the possibility of me dating or having a social life is basically nil.
3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame?
happiness and health tie for first, they can't be completely separated. Then love, money, fame.
4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most?
I want to be awake and alert enough to do a piano practice but I'm not
5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life?
Hectic.
6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now?
Getting through the next few months with my sanity intact and all my bits attached.
7. In one sentence, who are you?
For better or worse, I am me.
8. What do you want to be known for?
For being a good person and going out of my way to help others. It's nice being known for things you're good at, but I find that puts me under pressure (mostly from myself) and I don't like that aspect so I'd rather be known for being nice.
9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most?
Can I take my dog?
10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different?
Fricking goodness knows. I have a fairly good idea of how the next 6 months will run but the second half of the year is still a closed book. Next year doesn't even exist yet.
11. Who makes you feel good about yourself?
My animals. AKA my babies.
12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend?
Someone who makes an effort to keep in contact with me, someone likes hugging, sense of humour. Preferably one similar to my rather whacky one.
13.What has fear of failure stopped you from doing?
Applying for certain jobs. Admittedly my fear of failure wasn't exactly unfounded, being barely qualified and completely inexperienced would have significantly stood against me.
14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid?
Have kids.
15. What stands between you and what you want?
Ahhh.. sperm?
16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy?
Piano.
17. When did you first realize that life is short?
Still haven't figured that one out lol life seems pretty long from where I currently stand.
18. What do you need to spend more time doing?
Piano.
19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront?
Questioning a lot of stuff about myself and the world at the moment. Get back to me in a few months and I'll let you know.
20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with?
Vaccinate their kids. (Not intended to start a discussion on the topic!! I disagree based on research not ignorance)
21.What’s a common misconception people have about you?
Two that I've heard a few times are I had a neat room when I was growing up and that I'm a vegetarian. Neither could be further from the truth and I have no idea where people get those ideas. A quite common one is that I'm a guy.
22.What’s something no one can take away from you?
My self-love.
23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day?
Seeing my dog.
24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most?
I now kind of regret quitting double bass. Does that count?
25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most?
Being part of an official Guinness world record.
26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months?
Figure out how to go to bed at a reasonable time. Stuck in a habit of late nights from a combination of being an online student and an evening job I had a few years ago.
27. If not now, then when?
If not what now?
28. What have you done that you are truly proud of?
Lots of stuff. Most recent one is deadlifting 5/6 of my own weight.
29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself?
I am currently learning how to remain strong in my convictions even when everyone's questioning or attacking them. This has been happening to me recently on several issues. Yes, I'm a slow learner.
The core essence of who I am. Sounds silly, but it can be very easy to lose yourself in this society.
31. What could society do without?
You want me to pick one? Ummm.. Highly processed foods.
32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of?
That I sure as hell am not ready for the bowls tournament I've been asked to take part in, starting this Saturday.
33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
Health starts on the inside- love yourself, balance your body/mind/spirit/life, and everything else will fall into place.
34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done?
Motorbike.
35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older?
Practising scales. As a kid I hated it (as per normal lol) but now I find them therapeutic.
36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while?
Clubbing. Maybe my body didn't thank me for it, but I had a great time for the few months that I was a regular goer. Pretty over it now. lol
37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell?
I would tell myself the reason why I found so much stuff difficult growing up. Won't say it publicly here but damn I wish I'd known younger.
38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be?
I would say goodbye to my animals and tell them I love them.
39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
I hope not.
40. What questions do you often ask yourself?
What did I come into this room for? Where's my.. oh there it is.
Hey You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:59 PM   #65
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Reading back its kinda funny how some things have changed drastically in 2 years and other things have stayed the same.

Now:
This year my relationship is at the stage where it has gotten clear we're both definitely in it for the long haul and that we love each other more than anything. I wouldn't trade that for anything. I also have more stable housing than last year. I can sleep at night without being eaten alive by bed bugs or having to run to emerg at 2 am because my eyes are swelling shut.

How much I love our current living situation, the people that should still be in this world but aren't, and also money/employment.

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame?
1. Happiness. 2. Love. 3. Health. 4. Money 5. Fame.

A little financial stability so that I can stop going crazy over certain things.

Stressed lol

Love and fear

Human

Still don't know.

Still my community (I assume I'd be moving away with my partner...)

With all the things that can happen in a year, who knows.

My partner and one of my old housemates.

Honesty. Trustworthiness. Community-oriented.

A lot of the small things.

Still top surgery

I still has it

Still just ride it out. When I feel depressed sometimes I just need to sleep it off and wake up the next day feeling less hopeless.

Don't know, but after this year death fucking terrifies me.

Hard to say.

A lot of anxiety, but I'm working through it.

Not sure.

Still unsure.

Love.

Still pants or shorts

My cousin and my grandmother. Some friends that I don't see as often.

Telling my partner I love her for the first time.

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months?
Job.

Still a good question!

Found someone this damn awesome

That's it's never too late. That I shouldn't have to compare where I'm at in life to other people because everyone has their own challenges and their own path.

How good it feels being with her.

Still don't know where to start...

Love.

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
N/A

Dance some more.

Too much to list.

Community houses...too many shit landlords in this world.

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell?
I'd still probably want to tell myself what a trans guy is to save myself the grief of figuring it out much later.

I don't know, but I'd sure as hell be shitting myself.

Almost certainly.

Will I always be this crazy?
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 06:25 PM   #66
anaisninja

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

anaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputation
Default A little introspective today so hey, what the hell...

I'm living in a place that allows me to keep my dog with me. I had to give him away in August of 2012 because my living situation was untenable to keeping him. It's a miracle (or a vision board) how I got him back and if you buy me a drink sometime I'll tell you the whole story.

How to make my big adventure happen.

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame? 1) Love trumps all. 2) health. 3) happiness. 4. money. Fame is not on my list. I would never want to be famous. I feel sorry for people who are famous. They need the riches in order to cope with not having any privacy.

Seriously? You know it starts with s and ends with x. A good snog would suffice.

Recovering from a trauma. Sadly that is true. Also, falling in and out of love again.

To live a life that is true to who I really am. To seize every opportunity to make the time and space to find peace, love and fulfillment.

A work in progress.

That I loved well and could bust a move.

My friends and family.

I will be in a setting that I chose from a place of love. Doing and being and loving. Collecting experiences instead of things.

I've got some really good friends who mirror my best self to me.

Loyalty, humor, and a car.

Too many things. Fear is a killer. Choose love instead.

To be loved and accepted, just the way I am.

Aha! You are a tough one, oh internet questionnaire oracle. My own fears and self-limiting beliefs, of course. Hah!

I meditate. Sit with the pain or whatever it is. Embrace it, let it be.

When I was 11 and my mother died of pancreatic cancer at age 36.

- sitting in silence - listening to my intuition - loving myself - moving my body - laughing - doing things that bring me joy

Unhappiness with work.

Vote against their best interests because they believe the lies told by corporations/the Koch brothers/Fox news/fill-in-the-blank.

Just because I'm easy-going doesn't mean you can violate my boundaries.

My breath.

Music.

Missed opportunities.

Getting my dog back.

Number one is get healthy. Number two is quit my toxic job. Or maybe the other way around. Somehow I believe that one will follow from the other.

Exactly! You read my mind.

Risking it all to live my truth.

I'm attracted to butch women!

All the good stuff.

Lust for power. Jimi Hendrix said it best: "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."

That in my heart of hearts there is a knowing that I can trust.

"Bark less, wag more."

Hm that's a tough one. Will think about it and get back to you.

Religion, mostly.

My marriage.

Kiss more girls! (And stay away from the evangelicals!)

love love love love...

I don't like sanctimonious questions like this. But I get the point. I want to be a woman of action.

How can I make XYZ happen?
anaisninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anaisninja For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2015, 10:18 PM   #67
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff Stuff View Post

Holding on to the past,silly rabbit

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? "I'm coming home"
I don't know,just wanted to come back and see my replies.No changes really.Holding on to the past is something i'm learning to leave behind me as i age.I don't know if i'll be around tomorrow and I told myself do you really want to waste your time left on this earth thinking about bad stuff/people,stuff that happen in my life 10,20,30 years ago?
I told myself to just move on.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 02:11 PM   #68
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Questions

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? I can walk without a cane.

2. What's been on your mind most lately? Building mother a cottage.

Health
Happiness
Love
Money
Fame

4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most? Peace of mind.

5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? Workaholic.

6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now? Work.

7. In one sentence, who are you? I am one of many that help wildlife and protect their habitat.

8. What do you want to be known for? For my contributions to science and my relationships.

9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most? Texas food.

10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different? I hope to have my mother living in a cottage on my land.

11. Who makes you feel good about yourself? My family and my friends.

12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? Honesty, humor, and kindness.

13.What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? Carpentry, I feel as though I can't nail two pieces of wood together so I stopped trying.

14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid? A big farm or ranch with lots of animals.

15. What stands between you and what you want? Money.

16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy? Talk to my family and friends.

17. When did you first realize that life is short? Losing my grandparents very early.

18. What do you need to spend more time doing? Socializing in person.

19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront? Confrontation its self I say nothing instead of confronting people.

20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with? They hide their true selves.

21.What’s a common misconception people have about you? Maybe that I am a party guy because most people only see me at parties.

22.What’s something no one can take away from you? My believes and my ideals.

23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day? Chapstick, I am addicted to chapstick.

24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most? Lost family, friends, and pets.

25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most? Treating Mother to a happy Thanksgiving this year. Last year was the worst Thanksgiving in my family's history.

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months? I need to find balance between work and fun.

27. If not now, then when? It must be soon.

28. What have you done that you are truly proud of? I have served the environment well and I have raised two kids with my bestfriend (now gone).

29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself? My strength, I am stronger than I think sometimes.

30. What do you want to remember forever? Life with my bestfriend and the kids. It was a magical time.

31. What could society do without? Prejudice against everyone and everything that is different than them.

32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of? I am loved, safe, and happy.

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? Great job friend!

34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done? Be a workaholic.

35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older? The importance of relationships with friends and family.

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while? Some relationships.

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell? Have patience.

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? Tell them that I love them.

39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? No, I will not.

40. What questions do you often ask yourself? How do I find balance and when can I retire.

Old 11-29-2015, 03:20 PM   #69
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

fix a hip tortion

graduating from school on dec 18th and being able to have a life again

happiness is like orgasms. It's something momentary and fun but to expect it to last all the time is like expecting to have a 24/7 orgasm.I'm not concerned with happiness. I think is a false god to chase.
Health - able to work and live a life of active purpose
Love - as in friendship, not romantic. That's not necessary to live
Money - as in enough to have my basic needs met and feel secure I don't have to worry about food or rent

brunch.

insanely busy

school, career

not your fucking mum

my skills, my abilities, my humour, my brain. And that I have nice tits.

i did. So I know the answer. The mountains and the cedar trees

VERY. I'll be registered and making five times the amount of money I am now. Literally. I will have time, money, and saving for my own practice

me

humour, wit, socialist politics

dating

a jellyfish tank or a pirateboat

nothing right now. I am working my fucking arse off as hard as I can to do it

not sure what this means. You mean when I am sad and depressed? Sticky rice with fish and a fabulous movie

for actual emotional reals, two years ago. Intellectually over a decade ago

jesus. everything? But I'd like to have more time and energy so I can have sex. I would love some sex. A lot.

that I would put this information on a public board

breathe. Many people shouldn't be doing that

that I'm scary or intimidating

hmn. Tough. If I was kidnapped, tortured and brain washed, that would take away a lot of stuff. My humour?

access to a toilet of some kind. No wait. I can pee in the woods. Ok, being in the city and having no access to a toilet

my sense of naive adventure, people I knew and really liked

to much of a blur, nothing stands out

losing the weight I gained from going to school

when I have my first job and can afford to go to the gym and get a trainer for help

So. Many. Things. Still being alive.

That no matter many time I have to pick my self up and start over from scratch, I can do it

ALL of it

greedy capitalist arseholes and Tories

my skill

come see me if you want to know what massage therapy feels like

So. Many. Things.

see above

life

it will be ok. You are far, far stronger than you know. When it hits as it has in the past, keep going. It will hurt. You'll fall over. But you'll get up.

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? "that was weird"

oh fuck yes. So has everyone. They are kidding themselves if they think differently. But words are always there and people find them important.

40. What questions do you often ask yourself
can I go t bed yet???
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2016, 08:59 AM   #70
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? Fit into the clothes I'm wearing these days.

2. What's been on your mind most lately? Pain

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame? Health, money, love happiness

4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most? For my knee to stop hurting.

5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? Reflective

6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now? Good mental health

7. In one sentence, who are you? I am human, too!

8. What do you want to be known for? Perseverance

9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most? Mexican food.

10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different? Will have mastered a platform at work.

11. Who makes you feel good about yourself? Me

12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? Direct, kind, smart

13. What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? Being a public speaker or actor

14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid? A convertible car

15. What stands between you and what you want? Irrational fears

16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy? Accept momentary unhappiness, it will pass.

17. When did you first realize that life is short? When I was 9 or 10

18. What do you need to spend more time doing? Being still

19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront? Abuse

20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with? Don't vote

21.What’s a common misconception people have about you? I'm straight. I'm a bitch.

22.What’s something no one can take away from you? My thoughts and feelings.

23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day? Brushing my teeth and cleaning my body.

24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most? My sister

25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most? A night spent in Hillcrest with some friends.

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months? Master this platform at work.

27. If not now, then when? It's now or never.

28. What have you done that you are truly proud of? Designed five life-size posters based on Carnival in Italy. I used them as a base for my PostSecret post card project.

29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself? My level of sensitivity decreases as I conquer fears. Duh.

30. What do you want to remember forever? That first kiss.

31. What could society do without? Assault weapons

32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of? Who I am and what I need.

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? Black lives matter.

34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done? Drive on the freeway again.

35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older? Traveling alone

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while? D.R.

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell? Own it.

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? It's pronounced O-RAY-MA, not O-REE-MA

39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? Yep.

40. What questions do you often ask yourself? I wonder what time the movie starts?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: