Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Did you ever just know?

Have you ever just met someone and just knew they were the one?

Has you heart ever physically moved in your chest when you talked to them, felt them inside of you?

Have you ever fell madly, deeply in love at first sight or even more profound before you ever met.. just knowing it was everything you ever wanted?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2010, 09:49 PM   #2
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I guess my "just know" feeler is a bit off.. I'm still single.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2010, 09:50 PM   #3
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

This is funny you brought this up. It isn't about love or anything of that nature. It is about my late sister, JoAnn.

When we were at NIH, there was a young girl who was participating in a clinical trial for Melanoma (same one as my sister). We all just "knew" instinctively that she would be ok.

Sure enough, after she went thru chemo and the stem cell treatment, all of her results came back clean. Her 6 mo. checkup - clean. Her 1 year checkup - clean. She was in remission, and pretty much cancer free.

Call it instinct or deja vu. You just know it.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2010, 09:51 PM   #4
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Yes I have,but she will never know about it.
Rockin
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2010, 09:56 PM   #5
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default I was a total cynic but then--

...I just KNEW!

(and that took many years of not knowing and/or not settling)

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2010, 10:32 PM   #6
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Yes.
Yes.
And yes.

A beautiful and tragic torture.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2010, 10:55 PM   #7
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I have met a few that have been "the one for now"....and have not given up on the "one", but I am learning patience and having a lot of fun until then!
Old 02-09-2010, 12:16 AM   #8
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

yes x 3 ...
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 01:23 AM   #9
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, and it is delicious, touching heaven on earth. My heart so moved, that I would travel through time for just one kiss.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ1LrJI2U7w"]YouTube- Looking For Your Face -- Rumi[/ame]
Old 02-09-2010, 03:04 AM   #10
Daktari

yes, on two occasions - one of them I still share a house with after 12yrs and the other is my wonderful girl, Ingress...I am truly blessed to have found 2 such amazing women to share my life with along the way.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:10 AM   #11
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

Yes. I still remember the first moment my eyes rested upon her. We spent much of our life together.
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 06:32 AM   #12
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yes, yes, yes... and still do

I have often thought of some contemporary christian songs as beautiful love songs of adoration and boundless love...

This one is the epitome of how I felt, and continue to feel every moment of every day, about my perfection, Jess.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hwEhXwJ86g"]YouTube- Born Again (with lyrics)[/ame]
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 07:04 AM   #13
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Yes...

What Diva said...
Old 02-09-2010, 07:08 AM   #14
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

That was beautiful baby!! It's wayyyyy too early to be all mushy and leaky eyed.

I love you so much! Knew it fifteen minutes before I felt forever
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 07:20 AM   #15
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, on all three.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 07:23 AM   #16
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Has you heart ever physically moved in your chest when you talked to them, felt them inside of you?
Yes, it's happen that way with my current. when I first saw saw her it wasn't like explosives or anything...we were meeting as friends...but we also kissed that same night before we parted ways and my stomach did flips and I felt like I was going to be sick LOL in a GOOD WAY when I got into my car. ever since then her mouth makes my heart explode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Have you ever fell madly, deeply in love at first sight or even more profound before you ever met.. just knowing it was everything you ever wanted?

I knew I was in love with certain people a couple times and I recall the feelings...
1. the first time he kissed me, he grabbed my hand and looked me into the eyes and we both looked like we were going to cry it was really beautiful.

2. the first time we made love and I felt my body react like it hadn't before and I really thought this was the one and it would be wonderful and stuff.

and then my current lover, who as I said above, still after almost a year makes my heart thump thump and my body tingle with a slightest touch. xo
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 07:27 AM   #17
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

When home became her instead of a place...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjky7v7JIow"]YouTube- The Notebook - Feels Like Home[/ame]
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 07:27 AM   #18
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

wow thank you all. Sometimes its scary, I'm sure but the most amazing thing is how peaceful I feel. In the past I always would go back and forth, unsure, battling with myself and others. I always had doubts and always always figured time would change this... I should give it time, a chance to grow. It just wasn't complete or elating.

I am spellbound. Literally captured and have not doubted or questioned my motives at all. It is the most amazing thing. I feel peaceful, safe, excited and feel like I'm dreaming. This has never happened to me before.

So again, thank you. I know I'm crazy. We both know we're crazy but we're gonna be slap ass crazy together and have an incredible life. Never have I been more certain of anything.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 07:30 AM   #19
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
When home became her instead of a place...

YouTube- The Notebook - Feels Like Home
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 08:47 AM   #20
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softly View Post

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
This is why i love hym so.
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post: