Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 02-07-2011, 09:27 AM   #261
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation
Default adding our names to the list, too :)

1. Doc
2. Coach
3. Durrrrrrrr
4. StillettoDoll
5. Blaze
6. Venus007
7. Honey Lamb of Venus 007
8. IrishGrrl and Felix (tentative) I hope I dont have to work!
9. WT (We probably won't do much on the 14th because of work)
10. Timber (WT will find a way to do this, by hook or by crook)
11. PinkieLee
12. D-Ray
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 04:36 PM   #262
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

i just wanted to check in with everyone to make sure y'all are ok from the explosion today

here is an article i found for it

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/ne...as-1003257.php

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2011, 05:28 AM   #263
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,878 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Looks like we should have good weather on Sunday. Sunny and 65. Hope there right ! Looking for to seeing everyone, and catching up.

Old 02-12-2011, 03:42 PM   #264
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
Called Baba Yegas for reservations, They told me they do not take reservation for Sunday unless its before 10:30 or earlier.
But they do know that our (party of 12) will be coming @11:30.
Manager said they will be busy we may have to wait......
Reservations is under my name Jeanette.
I think we will try to arrive @ 11.
Timber said shi would like to arrive between 10:30 and 11:00, so you'll have company in arriving early.

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:42 AM   #265
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=WhiteTigress;283071]Timber said shi would like to arrive between 10:30 and 11:00, so you'll have company in arriving early.

WT[/QUOTE
Great we'll meet you there , We should be getting there closer to 11.
I will be calling Baba yegas this morning . to let them know we will be there ., even tho they do not take resverations.
Old 02-13-2011, 07:43 AM   #266
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

I am so looking forward to seeing ya'll, we will be there around 11:15.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:45 PM   #267
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

it was great meeting everyone. Baba's was good.

Don't forget when y'all go camping or fishing, count me in.

thanks again everyone, and it was nice meeting y'all

Old 02-13-2011, 04:49 PM   #268
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

so, i get to the hotel, go to the elevator, get in elevator when I looked out and I had dropped my long horn baseball cap, step outta elevator, doors closes. there goes my suitcase n stuff. Hit button for elevator, it comes back. stuff still inside..lol.

go to find the H-D store, i get on some road, on that road for about 3 blocks, when all of a sudden some lady in a white box wants me to give her a dollar. I'm like, for 3 blocks?

( it was toll road, lol )

go to H-D store, its closed it's all good, I'll go over there tomorrow

the hotel room here is nice. I told the lady I was gonna move in. The bed here doesnt require a air pump..lol.

Old 02-13-2011, 04:51 PM   #269
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Venus... I can't remember what place ya said the bbq was good? i knew I should of wrote it down when ya told me.

Old 02-13-2011, 05:41 PM   #270
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

It's was Very nice to get to me you durrrrrrrr.. We enjoyed everyone's company today. We'll let you know when we can go fishing . I dont know if anyones has been to the new Texas City Dike , its beautiful all rebuilt from Ike . It's a great place to fish. It's 5 miles long!

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post

Old 02-13-2011, 06:00 PM   #271
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
It's was Very nice to get to me you durrrrrrrr.. We enjoyed everyone's company today. We'll let you know when we can go fishing . I dont know if anyones has been to the new Texas City Dike , its beautiful all rebuilt from Ike . It's a great place to fish. It's 5 miles long!
never been to Texas City, and that place looks great. ayup, just hollar when y'all are ready to check it out and go fishing.

thanks

Old 02-13-2011, 09:18 PM   #272
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

I tell you we are still stuff from brunch. The only thing we wish we had done was gotten a Ice Tea to go. Wt went to the meeting and i took a nap in the car till she got done and the first thing out of her mouth after was I wish I had gotten a tea to go. That was the same thing i was thinking about. So we stopped at Whataburger for two large Tea's.It was great seeing every one again at brunch.

Quote:

Quote:
I haven't been back to the Dike since they reopened it. I know they said they weren't going to to rebuild the pier. That why I went to Silvan Beach pier and the pier at 61st in Galveston. Silvan's pier is $4 and 61st is $12. Im up to going fishing anytime
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:14 AM   #273
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

Hey there everybody! It was great seeing you all again. Ironically I have never been to the Texas City Dyke. It looks like fun. (pun completely intended)

Don't feel bad Timber, Jana and I came home and took a nap, it was great.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:07 PM   #274
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
never been to Texas City, and that place looks great. ayup, just hollar when y'all are ready to check it out and go fishing.

thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMBERWOLF View Post
I haven't been back to the Dike since they reopened it. I know they said they weren't going to to rebuild the pier. That why I went to Silvan Beach pier and the pier at 61st in Galveston. Silvan's pier is $4 and 61st is $12. Im up to going fishing anytime

so sorry we misseded the fun!!!!!

Mr. Jenny will go fishing at Texas City with ya'll any time of the day or night. I will go to guard the truck. From the inside.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:10 PM   #275
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post

so sorry we misseded the fun!!!!!

Mr. Jenny will go fishing at Texas City with ya'll any time of the day or night. I will go to guard the truck. From the inside.
yes, you did miss it. we all was the 1,000,000 customer and all got free brunch that day and free passes for sunday brunch's for life

The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #276
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

my stuff is here! yay! the bike is resting in the garage, waiting for me. i now have furniture vs blow up furniture!! course, tonight i am stayin at the apt, house has no fridge but that will be delivered this wknd. still, can't wait to get everything settled in and relax

hmmmmm... i am seein a get together soon at my house?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2011, 04:33 PM   #277
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
my stuff is here! yay! the bike is resting in the garage, waiting for me. i now have furniture vs blow up furniture!! course, tonight i am stayin at the apt, house has no fridge but that will be delivered this wknd. still, can't wait to get everything settled in and relax

hmmmmm... i am seein a get together soon at my house?
Woooooooohoooooooo! YAY for no more blow up furniture! Yes, get together soon at your casa
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2011, 08:06 PM   #278
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Just FYI.... Me and Blaze will be going to Delta Downs Saturday March 26th we got a big suite for that night , more than welcome to come and hangout and have some cake with us . Or come Sunday for breakfast and slot machines.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:38 PM   #279
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Just FYI.... Me and Blaze will be going to Delta Downs Saturday March 26th we got a big suite for that night , more than welcome to come and hangout and have some cake with us . Or come Sunday for breakfast and slot machines.
You Houstonians know how to have fun! Wish I could come hang out with you!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2011, 04:55 PM   #280
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
i dont know what all i have going on that day, but as the day gets closer, I'll holler at y'all, cuz it sounds like fun