Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Building Community On Butchfemmeplanet.com

Old 08-29-2018, 04:32 PM   #1001
bibbs

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian/soft butch

bibbs is on a distinguished road
Cool

I Love foreign film, and I hope I have posted this in the correct place.
bibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bibbs For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2018, 08:05 PM   #1002
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibbs View Post
Yes you have and welcome to the Planet!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2018, 08:36 PM   #1003
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
I don't know how she did it exactly, because she's way too butch for my taste, but I am obsessed with Rachel Maddow. It started when she held her hands up to make a gesture, and they were so handsome, graceful, and her fingers were the length of paper towel tubes. Not that that matters. Okay, maybe a little.
If you have to be obsessed with someone, Rachel isn’t bad.
Old 08-29-2018, 09:31 PM   #1004
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
I was in accident when i was in my early 20's and i saw my life flash before my eyes. It was a short film but wow it happened!
When I was 5, I was with my mom and sister driving by a reservoir and we saw a UFO hovering over the water. It was so matter of fact--we just said, "Oh, look!" We told my dad when we got home and he just rolled his eyes.
Then when I was about 28, my sister and I were driving late one night in the country and another UFO was hovering over my left front windshield. I was driving, and it was a fast sports car, so I said let's lose this guy so I floored it and the UFO stayed in the exact same spot, and we freaked out so I did a U turn and raced back to my house and when I turned a sharp right into my driveway, the UFO took a sharp left, went straight up and was just a speck in the sky within seconds.
I wrote to Whitley Streiber, who authored "Communion" about his alien abduction, and I drew a picture of the UFO and wrote out the details, and he replied. He was so blase--"Yep, that was a UFO all right."
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2018, 09:36 PM   #1005
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I once had a orange mohawk when I was in my early 20's!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2018, 09:41 PM   #1006
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I could SOOO get behind a setup like that...

Me too! Maybe a duplex, but I'd need my own zone that was off limits and she'd have one, too. I'm not a snoopy person, but so many people are--I love my privacy, especially with journals--that's where I write stuff that might offend someone, in or out of context.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2018, 09:50 PM   #1007
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Yup Throw Pillows? We Butches Don't Need No Stinkin Throw Pillows"....
They annoy me. They don't make any sense to me! My ex used to stack them all over the bed and it took forever to get them cleared so I could get in bed. And don't even mention the couch.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2018, 03:24 AM   #1008
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I like the smell of leather wallets.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2018, 04:22 AM   #1009
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I don't do math recreationally, but I'm 5'8" and I love lil' snack-sized women.
How I wish I were snack-sized! Always did, but at 20 I was just shy of 6ft tall. No fair, I wanted (and still want) to be small enough to sit on laps without making the lap owner wince in pain! Gravity having taken its toll, I'm now a little over 5ft 10, so at this rate, let's see, I should be my preferred height by the age of 140, but I'll look like a wrinkled beach-ball by then. :-(
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2018, 06:42 AM   #1010
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
When I was 5, I was with my mom and sister driving by a reservoir and we saw a UFO hovering over the water. It was so matter of fact--we just said, "Oh, look!" We told my dad when we got home and he just rolled his eyes.
Then when I was about 28, my sister and I were driving late one night in the country and another UFO was hovering over my left front windshield. I was driving, and it was a fast sports car, so I said let's lose this guy so I floored it and the UFO stayed in the exact same spot, and we freaked out so I did a U turn and raced back to my house and when I turned a sharp right into my driveway, the UFO took a sharp left, went straight up and was just a speck in the sky within seconds.
I wrote to Whitley Streiber, who authored "Communion" about his alien abduction, and I drew a picture of the UFO and wrote out the details, and he replied. He was so blase--"Yep, that was a UFO all right."
Wow! ..........
Old 08-30-2018, 12:54 PM   #1011
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme nha Maire View Post
How I wish I were snack-sized! Always did, but at 20 I was just shy of 6ft tall. No fair, I wanted (and still want) to be small enough to sit on laps without making the lap owner wince in pain! Gravity having taken its toll, I'm now a little over 5ft 10, so at this rate, let's see, I should be my preferred height by the age of 140, but I'll look like a wrinkled beach-ball by then. :-(
Well, woman does not live by snacks alone! Sometimes we all need a banquet!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2018, 01:19 PM   #1012
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibbs View Post

Thanks for your post!

Perhaps you'd like to start a thread for them? I've searched and there isn't one yet.......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2018, 01:54 PM   #1013
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I have an extremely low tolerance for standing in any sort of line!

It's unfortunate that the film festivals in Seattle delight in this! Herding up the ticket holders and then having them form lines extending half way around the block!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2018, 02:37 PM   #1014
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i love mushrooms in almost everything
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2018, 10:59 PM   #1015
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

It's unfortunate that the film festivals in Seattle delight in this! Herding up the ticket holders and then having them form lines extending half way around the block!
Welcome to the world, homoe. We spend about 6 months of our lives waiting in lines.

I'm full of useless trivia, btw.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2018, 02:44 AM   #1016
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Me too! So many times I went to run an errand and pulled in to a crowded parking space and said nope! And pulled right back out.......

It’s like torture. I try to do things when they first open.
Old 09-06-2018, 07:36 AM   #1017
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

On days when I wake up super early, I end up running late because I do too much or procrastinate getting ready, then I RUSH trying to get out of the door on time.

Someone told me that was a symptom of ADD, but I think I am just not good at organizing my time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2018, 11:45 AM   #1018
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

There was a time... … many years ago... that I could sing you the entire score to Evita... the original Evita with Patti LuPone and Mandy Patinkin. Same applies to Camelot … the one with Julie Andrews and Richard Burton. And of course... ditto with the The Sound Of Music. lol
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2018, 04:22 PM   #1019
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
On days when I wake up super early, I end up running late because I do too much or procrastinate getting ready, then I RUSH trying to get out of the door on time.

Someone told me that was a symptom of ADD, but I think I am just not good at organizing my time.
I think it might be a you say Tom-ay-toes I say Tom-ah-toes kind of thing.... Because not organizing your time well is a symptom of ADD.

See #5 under "inattention" section here.

I should mention that I have some ADD issues which is how I know this!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2018, 07:39 PM   #1020
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

i love reading reviews on businesses
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: