Old 05-20-2017, 07:36 AM   #3521
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Super fantastic, actually. The post workout endorphins are doing their job and I'm a happy, happy girl right now. I've got a great guy, I'm in a pretty good place ..... or at least on the right path ..... I've got a yummy chicken pot pie baking in the oven, it's not ridiculously hot today and I have the day off.

Can't beat any of that with a stick.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 06:25 AM   #3522
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling tight all over my body ... my shoulders, arms and abdomen especially. Surprisingly enough, I am not the least bit sore. Went to Home Depot yesterday. Bought 15 bags of 60 lbs concrete mix, 15 pieces of 4'x4'x8' lumber. The lumber was green, freshly cut and wet so it was considerably heavier than normal. Also purchased 10 of their 2"x4"x12"s. I had them cut in half at the store so it yielded 20 of 2x4x6s. Plus a lot of other stuff like 4 rolls of plastic small weave bird netting and 4 rolls of commericial landscape cloth. The landscape cloth is solid - no holes. I tested both the bird netting and landscape cloth ... pulling with all my might and could not make a tear in either. Perfect for my purpose. I was exhausted by the time I got home around 7:30 or so. Anyway, I was able to unload everything last night after dark in the pouring down rain. I was extremely happy to get the 900 lbs of concrete in the storage shed without getting it wet. Twas a whole lot of grunting going on.

I have a huge secret x 2. Heh Heh! I am so excited!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 07:19 PM   #3523
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm worse off than way earlier this morning

But the upside is that I see two doctors tomorrow.
Hopefully one of them will get me all fixed up with some medicine to help me get well (fingers crossed).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 07:54 PM   #3524
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Kind of blah a wicked bad sinus headache going on and have not been sleeping well .. again up side at least today was my day off and I can just spend a lot of time up in bed with a book and of course a wiggly pup n cuddly kitty
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 08:21 PM   #3525
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Like I'm about 4 5 seconds from wiling and ripping my uterus out with a pair of tongs and a ladle.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 08:24 PM   #3526
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Like I'm about 4 5 seconds from wiling and ripping my uterus out with a pair of tongs and a ladle.

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 10:33 PM   #3527
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I was just barely 50, going into my last year of grad school, when I seemingly bled almost every week for the remainder of that year. Thankfully, two weeks after commencement, it stopped and hasn't come back. I almost thought I was going to gave to go the route of thermal ablation. Really glad I didn't have to, though. I hope your situation gets better.

_____ ______
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 11:32 PM   #3528
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

I feel AMAZING! We made a last minute decision at like 7pm to go hop in the swimming pool. The water was cold, but the hot tub was perfect. We soaked for a bit, and then we all decided to just cannon ball ourselves into the pool and ended up having the best time! We had an underwater camera with us, so we got some hilarious pictures. What a great time and memories.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 11:39 PM   #3529
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Hurt.
Old 05-22-2017, 03:06 AM   #3530
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
mine almost fell out on to the floor, so i went to the hospital and they took it out for me. Its best to let them retrieve it.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 03:42 AM   #3531
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I feel good. Sunday replaced some not so great vibes of Saturday- and now I am ready for the week ahead. The weather looks great too which adds to that good feeling.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 05:01 AM   #3532
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I was just barely 50, going into my last year of grad school, when I seemingly bled almost every week for the remainder of that year. Thankfully, two weeks after commencement, it stopped and hasn't come back. I almost thought I was going to gave to go the route of thermal ablation. Really glad I didn't have to, though. I hope your situation gets better.
Actually, that's the route I'm starting to take now. I have two periods a month now and bleed for approximately 60% of the month AND it rotates so I can't plan anything for shit. That's not cool with a LDR.

It's always been bad and I've always bled for at least 8, usually 10-12 days a month, but this is absolutely ridiculous.

I feel, and this is just me, that I should be awarded some sort of nearly saintly commendation or something for going through this for all this time and NOT having committed murder.....even though some people reeeealllllly deserve it.

Seriously.

I feel this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
mine almost fell out on to the floor, so i went to the hospital and they took it out for me. Its best to let them retrieve it.
Well, I'd rather they just steam clean it and do the ablation but if I can't do that, I'm pulling out the tongs and a fifth of vodka.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 06:45 AM   #3533
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
What?

Actually, that's the route I'm starting to take now. I have two periods a month now and bleed for approximately 60% of the month AND it rotates so I can't plan anything for shit. That's not cool with a LDR.

It's always been bad and I've always bled for at least 8, usually 10-12 days a month, but this is absolutely ridiculous.

I feel, and this is just me, that I should be awarded some sort of nearly saintly commendation or something for going through this for all this time and NOT having committed murder.....even though some people reeeealllllly deserve it.

Seriously.

I feel this.

Well, I'd rather they just steam clean it and do the ablation but if I can't do that, I'm pulling out the tongs and a fifth of vodka.
Let's hope your ob/gyn doc gets you scheduled ASAP for the thermal ablation!!! You will feel SO much better, once you have that procedure done.

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 06:51 AM   #3534
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

In other news: that upper respiratory illness that steam rolled me over the weekend is nearly gone. Thank heavens. I have sore ribs, very sore nose, but my throat is not quite as sore today. I pushed clear fluids for 24 hours, and I feel like I'm on the mend today. I may however get a touch cranky if it gets too hot today. Maybe Montana is the next place to live???

_____ ______
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 11:10 AM   #3535
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

I feel great very happy.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 01:52 PM   #3536
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling like this tooth ache will never cease
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 02:35 PM   #3537
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Free! (completed this semester almost a week early)
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 02:53 PM   #3538
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I feel fantastic and for once in quite some time- understood.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 03:02 PM   #3539
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling pretty good. Still really sore in certain spots but only using my pain meds at night. Hate feeling loopy
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 03:09 PM   #3540
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling hungry, my lunch was not enough and I am really craving something sweet.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote