Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 11-11-2013, 03:14 PM   #21
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Jesus
FDR
Theodore Roosevelt

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2013, 03:20 PM   #22
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Galen, Marie Curie, Aristotle, Hippocrates, Ptolemy, and Napoleon, him to ask what the hell was he thinking? And Thoreau.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2013, 04:14 PM   #23
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Georgia O'Keeffe : I would love to talk with her and watch her mouth move, I feel like the way she would speak would be as beautiful as her art ... <sigh>

Pope John Paul II : I fondly remember him as he was also Polish, I would like to have a heart to heart conversation with him about gays and women in the Catholic church.....

John Denver : I would want to hear him play live again, because I don't think he was finished with his career when it abruptly ended......
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2013, 09:15 PM   #24
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default *bumping*

this is a great thread! TY!
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2013, 09:49 PM   #25
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Helen Keller - she's always been my favorite ...for her high intelligence, her passion, her zest for life and advocacy, and her many accomplishments...
Nikola Tesla- for my love of science and the brilliant mind of an inventor
Jacqueline Cochran -for my love of aviation
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2013, 11:18 PM   #26
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Cleopatra,
Mary, Jesus' mom
Mary Magdalen
Abigail Adams
Susan B Anthony
Hillary Clinton
Del Martin and Phyllis Lyons.
Meg Christian
Diana Nyad
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 09:21 AM   #27
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default Given the opportunity....

I would love to collaborate on some projects with Nikola Tesla; either his projects or mine. I read his biography a few years ago and have had a thing about becoming a hobbyist electrician/inventor ever since.

Last edited by Smiling; 12-19-2013 at 09:25 AM. Reason: He was, in my opinion, one of the most underestimated geniuses this world has ever seen! Freaking love him!
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 09:33 AM   #28
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,857 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge-Smile View Post
I would love to collaborate on some projects with Nikola Tesla; either his projects or mine. I read his biography a few years ago and have had a thing about becoming a hobbyist electrician/inventor ever since.
Tesla invented AC while Edison invented DC. Or discovered.
The history of the two men and the cities that they " lit up" is quite fascinating.
So true about Tesla. Would be nice if he were here to discover and invent how to store the vast amounts energy that harnessed. Via the sun,wind etc... To store that.
Sigh

Last edited by DMW; 12-19-2013 at 09:37 AM.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 09:43 AM   #29
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

I'm particularly fascinated by his death ray that nearly brought down the Brooklyn Bridge. And also how his lab mysteriously burnt down and his notes were stolen.

(lol, just for the record, that isn't the project I would be looking to collaborate on). .

Last edited by Smiling; 12-19-2013 at 09:45 AM. Reason: All done, btw, using vibration at a certain frequency. It's astonishing. And a little frightening!
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2014, 11:10 PM   #30
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'd talk to Hitler for about 5 seconds then I'd stab him...multiple times.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2014, 11:58 PM   #31
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

I'd be afraid to talk to a personal hero. I suspect history has been very kind to a great number of assholes, and I'd hate to find out my idol was one.

That said, I'm fairly certain Oscar Wilde would be fun. We could go to a party and dish about the guests.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:03 AM   #32
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Does it have to be three people? Do you mind if I have more and in this order:

God the Father
Our Lord
Blessed Mother
Ss: Catherine of Siena, (Mystic, Doctor of the Church and author of the distinguished writings of Dialogue of Divine Providence), Augustine (author, Doctor of the Church), Louie de Monfort, Alphonses Ligouri, Teresa of Avila (mystic, author, Doctor of the Church) Therese of Lisieux (mystic, author, Doctor of the Church), Thomas Aquinas (Author Suma Theologica and Doctor of the Church); Ss, mystics and Doctors of the Church: Benedict, Ignatius of Loyola, Anthony of Padua, Bernard of Clairveaux, Francis of Assisi, John of the Cross, John Chrysostom (Father and Doctor of the Church); Ss. Joseph, Peter, Bonaventure, Maximillian Kolbe, Stephen the Martyr, Elizabeth, mother of John, Elizabeth Ann Seton, Ss and mystics: Bernadette; Gertrude the Great, Veronica and Gemma Gelgani.
John Basilone
William Wyler
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2014, 12:51 AM   #33
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ......

Eleanor Roosevelt

Helen Keller
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2014, 03:01 AM   #34
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

Marilyn Monroe

Frida Kahlo

Eva Peron

I think they speak for themselves!
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2014, 05:08 AM   #35
Hey You

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and waiting :)

Hey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST Reputation

Albert Einstein. I love science and I think he and I would get on quite well.

Mozart. Piano is the activity of my soul and he is one of my favourite composers. I would absolutely love for him to teach me how to play his music.

J.S. Bach for the same reason.

If I can have a bonus one I'd go for Hans Asperger. I think it would be really interesting to meet him. Autism is something of an interest of mine.
Hey You is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hey You For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2014, 06:35 AM   #36
Daktari

Default Would love to talk with...

Henry VIII
Radclyffe Hall
Trotsky
Jimi Hendrix
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2014, 05:43 PM   #37
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell dinner with the 2 of them for the conversation

Emma Goldman because she was a righteous babe, I would SO try to have my way with her after dinner, bold brilliant anarchist dames make me hot

Albert Einstein because he was my hero as a kid

JW von Goethe because he was a crazy genius

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2014, 07:49 PM   #38
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'd have dinner with Philip Seymour Hoffman and ask him wtf happened.

Last edited by C0LLETTE; 02-03-2014 at 07:49 PM. Reason: edit
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2014, 09:25 AM   #39
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Anais Nin

Buddha

Genghis Khan

(please forgive spelling errors)
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2014, 12:08 PM   #40
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,247 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Jesus, even though I'm not Christian. He was the greatest teacher in history.

Lizzie Borden-did she do it?

Elizabeth I and/or Henry VIII-assuming I was immune from any persecution for whatever I might say

On a personal note, several people from my family tree so I could break down the brick walls in my genealogy.

Tags
history, quiz