Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Femme Zone

The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Old 12-05-2016, 11:37 AM   #81
FemmeTastic

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian
Relationship Status:
married to my handsome husbutch

FemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a sucker for the Velvetines by Limecrime and the regular lipsticks/liptints by Inika...
FemmeTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FemmeTastic For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2016, 12:06 PM   #82
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I'm a red lipstick kinda girl.

This is my old standy-by:
MAC Viva Glam 1:

A standy-by for sparkly days:
MAC Russian Red:

My favorite crayon:
Nars "Cruella":

One of the only non-mattes I will wear:
Urban Decay "F-Bomb":

This Fall I did start wearing my darker colors. Mostly Kat Von D:
Exorcism:

Vampira:
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2017, 04:32 PM   #83
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

And I am apparently one of the last Femmes on Earth to get on board the Mac "Ruby Woo" train. I've loved this color on other Femmes for years but never would try it for myself.
I was gifted a tube during xmas and am in LOVE. Lots of compliments on the color too!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2017, 10:38 AM   #84
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Does anybody know a really good lip stain that looks natural and stays put? I'm fair/light skinned with cool undertones and I'm trying to find a nice pink that isn't bubblegum pink???
Old 04-27-2017, 11:41 AM   #85
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Does anybody know a really good lip stain that looks natural and stays put? I'm fair/light skinned with cool undertones and I'm trying to find a nice pink that isn't bubblegum pink???
It's not a stain but Covergirl makes their Outlast line, which does stay pretty well and comes with a gloss stick to moisturize. They have a ton of shades that are barely there. Check it out the next time you're in a store.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2017, 12:22 PM   #86
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,587 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
It's not a stain but Covergirl makes their Outlast line, which does stay pretty well and comes with a gloss stick to moisturize. They have a ton of shades that are barely there. Check it out the next time you're in a store.
I came here to post about Outlast lipsticks! They stay on perfectly for 4-5 hours and then "well enough" for another couple of hours...

I use them for liner (kind of-- i create the line, but then i fill in with Outlast also, then layer on Cover Girl "Continuous Color" solid stick, then finish with the gloss stick)

(the applicator is not pointy but my fundamentals of painting professor drilled it into us that we should be able to create precision lines with any size/shape of brush just by controlling pressure)

Shades=

Outlast: 740, 595, 559, 549, 512, 521

Continuous color: 505, 540, 415, 420, 435

Combination of Outlast 549 and Continuous Color 415 is a nice neutral pink
Old 04-27-2017, 04:53 PM   #87
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,009 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
They have stopped making my favorite lip stain - Revlon Balm Stain. Now it is just Revlon Balm. I don't know if it still has the properties of a stain and it was just a name change, or if it was a formula change . . . but it makes me so upset! That stuff was truly "stain"ing.

It's not a stain, but I do like Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Plum. It also comes in a Peony color which is very natural looking on me. It has considerably more color and moisture than what I expected from what is essentially chapstick. In fact, I would put it way out of chapstick's league altogether.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2017, 03:17 AM   #88
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
They have stopped making my favorite lip stain - Revlon Balm Stain. Now it is just Revlon Balm. I don't know if it still has the properties of a stain and it was just a name change, or if it was a formula change . . . but it makes me so upset! That stuff was truly "stain"ing.

It's not a stain, but I do like Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Plum. It also comes in a Peony color which is very natural looking on me. It has considerably more color and moisture than what I expected from what is essentially chapstick. In fact, I would put it way out of chapstick's league altogether.
Burt Bees Plum here!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2017, 08:10 PM   #89
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I found ELF Gotta Glow lip tint and it's pretty good. It stains your lips a natural looking pink after you apply and blot. I applied a few more coats to experiment and the pink color after the shine wore off was a kind of rosy pink that my bff and coworkers said looked good on me. I saw a lip stain by ELF but it was red and it looked too intimidating to me. I love red lips on other women but I think I'm too pale?
Old 04-30-2017, 09:39 AM   #90
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Burt's Bees Nude Collection

The above color sample is nearly the same way that Suede Splash appears to look on my lips. I like the natural look of this shade.

I like and use the colors: Rose, Suede Splash, Peony, and the no-tint basic lip balm.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 02:20 PM   #91
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

I've been trying this one out lately. It's a velvet matte. Stays on nicely and nice, deep color!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 05:34 PM   #92
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post

The above color sample is nearly the same way that Suede Splash appears to look on my lips. I like the natural look of this shade.

I like and use the colors: Rose, Suede Splash, Peony, and the no-tint basic lip balm.
ooooh i like the new tube colors too............
Old 05-02-2017, 05:51 PM   #93
cuspofqueens

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
In one of those.

cuspofqueens is on a distinguished road

Y'ALL.

100% Pure is AMAZEBALLS.

The liquid lipstick is glossy and stainy, so while it 'rubs off' I end up with a great color still on my lips.

I love the Ganache, Cherry Cordial, and the Sorbetto colors. Am not yet brave enough to try the Red Velvet, but one day...

cuspofqueens is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cuspofqueens For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 06:00 PM   #94
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuspofqueens View Post
Y'ALL.

100% Pure is AMAZEBALLS.

The liquid lipstick is glossy and stainy, so while it 'rubs off' I end up with a great color still on my lips.

I love the Ganache, Cherry Cordial, and the Sorbetto colors. Am not yet brave enough to try the Red Velvet, but one day...

Nice to meet you and i LOVE the term.....

"Amazeballs!"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 12:53 PM   #95
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

So today at the drugstore I picked up this Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm in Sunny Berry. I like the color, it looks natural on me. I'll do what it says and try it for a week to see if it improves my lips any?
Old 05-09-2017, 12:54 PM   #96
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post

My friend said the new Revlon Balm is not a stain. I liked the old stain too.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:45 PM   #97
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I think the very best lipstick would be free lipstick!!

I don't wear it but just read that this Saturday, July 29th, is the:

FREE M.A.C NATIONAL LIPSTICK DAY!

If there's one thing that's better than M.A.C. lipstick it's free M.A.C. lipstick. I mean, who would pass up a tube of Ruby Woo or the new and chic Bright Aqua Blue, especially when there's no price tag attached?

And if you're anything like us, we probably had your attention at "free M.A.C. lipstick," so get ready: the makeup company is celebrating National Lipstick Day on Saturday, July 29 by giving away free tubes in stores.

All you have to do is show up at a local M.A.C. store or retailer to pick up your free full tube (read: not a sample size).

And in case you're wondering if this is too good to be true, there's no catch or fine print. (This isn't the first time M.A.C. has offered their #MACLipsLipsLips campaign; they gave away free tubes last month too — and it was glorious.)

https://www.allure.com/story/mac-cos...l-lipstick-day

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2017, 07:58 AM   #98
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

*bumping in case it was overlooked*

Free M.A.C. Lipstick people!!

Full-size tube!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2017, 08:22 AM   #99
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

i am a burts bees and lipstick queen kinda girl and normally i use the burts bees lip balm under my lipstick queen pink lipstick

oh and for gayandgray lipstick queen also makes a lip tint (the rose one looks amazing)

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2017, 08:58 AM   #100
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I have this new shade "femme fatale"..the color is beautiful, but..pretty sure it can't deliver on "fatale" it will be fun to try
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: