Notices

Old 04-30-2018, 09:04 AM   #3101
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I have my monthly PT evaluation session today, with my PT doc and team. And a few other pre-appt phone call conferences before I head out for that appointment.

Other than that, I'm just sitting tight here, reading posts like an morning newspaper read, and waking up.

And glancing outside to view the weather.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 02:33 AM   #3102
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,101 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default Falling in love with nature all over again...

Just got back from walking a sick dog... I'm stunned, in awe at how beautiful the lake is in the moonlight. Glass still as if you could shatter the surface with one word, moonlight so bright it's making the shadows of trees caress the water and a thin veil of mist rise to soften the edges of the sharp shoreline, the air slightly cold enough to just sting your cheeks, the deep dark blue of the water that's so unique it makes you think it's an event horizon to another world, the only ripple is from a tiny frog protesting my presence on the dock, there's an owl gliding over the beach and a Whippoorwhill off in the distance, a tiny rustle in the woods from chipmunks or colorful Carolina lizards trying to find a warm spot... And on my walk back to camp, the air is full of wild flower and pine needle scent. The sky is this wildly deep, rich color of blues and almost midnight-purple that it makes you want to turn your face up, close your eyes and breathe it all in.
I'm falling in love with this moment as the Whippoorwhill sings to me and the air kisses my cool skin.

Then I trip over the dog on my way back to the camper.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 09:27 AM   #3103
firecat242

How Do You Identify?:
Woman first...anything after that is on a need to know basis.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am in a committed relationship with myself.

firecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputation

Shopping of course.
Old 05-01-2018, 01:07 PM   #3104
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Laying down watching TV after having Torchys Tacos for lunch. Contemplating whether to go shopping or not.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 04:15 PM   #3105
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I just put on The Interpreter. Seems good so far, but I'm only 5 minutes into it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2018, 09:35 AM   #3106
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm getting ready to get some light household chores crossed off my list (laundry, tidy up the house, so I'm ready to go see my mom this weekend -early Mothers day treat).
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2018, 07:09 PM   #3107
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,527 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I'm off to spy on the drama at work!

I hope to catch the drama red handed!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2018, 09:21 PM   #3108
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,101 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Laying in the tent with puppy sleeping tight to my belly, listening to the night sounds of the lake. Missing my old dawg but knowing he's in good hands with Blade after he picked him up yesterday when he got sick.
Debating to put my fuzzy Pjs on or not.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2018, 10:17 PM   #3109
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm watching and episode of Flip or Flop and am trying to keep an eye on the critters. They are zooming around like their tails are on fire.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2018, 10:23 AM   #3110
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,089 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

• listening in on a conference call
  • surfing the net
  • wondering why Camille Cosby would even mention Emmet Till when discussing Bill's overdue conviction
  • trying to come up with ways to help a friend who is under the weather, but is miles and miles away
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2018, 05:21 AM   #3111
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Watching the pre-royal wedding coverage. I have to say I am kind of excited. But, am I excited enough to get up super early Saturday morning to watch? flips a quarter.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 05:27 AM   #3112
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

in chat......
coffee....
sneezing.....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 06:13 AM   #3113
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I caved in. I am watching the Royal Wedding.
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2018, 07:02 AM   #3114
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I watched the wedding, too. Very touching. I hope they will be very happy.

Seeing the royals smirk at the African American minister is something I could have lived without. I lost some respect for Kate. And the cousin who is married to the rugby player. Oh well, these are not very worldly people for all their privilege.
Old 05-19-2018, 07:18 AM   #3115
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

It was beautiful; the royal wedding. I love that we were able to see that little piece of history live. And, it was such a nice break from all of our American political tragedies.
Old 05-19-2018, 07:19 AM   #3116
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post

Seeing the royals smirk at the African American minister is something I could have lived without. I lost some respect for Kate. And the cousin who is married to the rugby player. Oh well, these are not very worldly people for all their privilege.
It was very touching. I also agree with the privilege comment. It just proves yet again that money cannot buy everything.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2018, 08:37 AM   #3117
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,089 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Exchanging giggly texts with my bestie about the hats at the wedding.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2018, 09:33 AM   #3118
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,527 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Exchanging emails and learning Español. Watching all things wedding, I just saw the Big Bang wedding yesterday, tomorrow I will catch up with the Greys Anatomy wedding. And today all things Royal!
Wedding attire, is looking quite appealing as well 😉

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2018, 01:11 PM   #3119
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post

Is that the one who wore the slave pendant when she met Meghan for the first time? The blonde lady? Rude.

I agree that there were a few faces shown that clearly didn't get it. I loved the blending of their lives and history; that she put Forget-me-nots in her bouquet as a nod to Diana; that there was a gospel choir and her reverend there; that they had a beautiful 19 year old cellist play while they signed the registry...and so on and so forth...Harry's face when he saw Meghan come down the aisle; that she walked part way by herself, part accompanied by Charles and then again a few steps by herself. It had meaning to her. Maybe not the meaning I have but clearly it was meaningful and not for the sake of tradition. I absolutely loved her dress and the tiara she borrowed from the Queen too. Very stylish and very classy.

I haven't paid much attention to the hoopla surrounding the wedding thus far but I did watch some of it and liked a lot of their personal touches. The monarchy is changing and it's a good thing, I think.

Right now, I'm watching Lucky Dog while posting.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2018, 06:00 PM   #3120
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Watching some dumb show on Netflix with my parents.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote