Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-24-2010, 04:55 AM   #61
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

A-holes who speed up the moment you put your blinker on. They could be a mile behind you, but the moment you put on that blinker - it's like a race to make sure you aren't in front of them.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2010, 06:56 AM   #62
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

For some reason they like to tailgate behind the tahoe , if I can see your breakfast still in your teeth , your just to up My ass , and there is a trailer hitch on the back and I'm just sayin , if I stop real fast that steele bumper is going to be your new grill and I am not talking about on the hood of your car
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:40 PM   #63
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Angry What really ticks me off...

I have several things that tick me off but I believe the worst are:
1: When stupid people REFUSE to use their turn signal to change lanes or make a turn...they just come over in front of me or slow way down to turn...grrr!

2: When people just HAVE to change lanes to get in front of me and then they slow down. What was that for???

3: Contrary to popular belief, NO vehicle is going to fit up the dual exhause on my Harley Davidson Ford F-150 pickup truck, so get off my butt!!
Old 12-25-2010, 11:48 PM   #64
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Some days, I hate that they dared to leave their house in the first place! Next time, Ask FIRST!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 12:20 AM   #65
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Oh Lordy

Ok, I hate it when people are driving less than the speed limit and they arent driving in the right hand side of the road...

I hate it when Im going the speed liimit and someone flies around me moves back in front of me and slams on their brakes to be an ass

When people change lanes to get in front of my car to go SLOWER than a turtle

People who dont use turn signals

Stupids who dont use seatbelts for their children
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 04:27 AM   #66
Madeyoulook

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Madeyoulook Has the BEST ReputationMadeyoulook Has the BEST ReputationMadeyoulook Has the BEST ReputationMadeyoulook Has the BEST ReputationMadeyoulook Has the BEST ReputationMadeyoulook Has the BEST ReputationMadeyoulook Has the BEST ReputationMadeyoulook Has the BEST ReputationMadeyoulook Has the BEST ReputationMadeyoulook Has the BEST ReputationMadeyoulook Has the BEST Reputation

Overtaking me at speed then slowing down immediately because they are turning left (that would be right in the States, I think), meaning I have to brake hard.
The Following User Says Thank You to Madeyoulook For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 05:42 AM   #67
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

get out and drive in the snow for no apparent reason, except "I have front wheel drive" I just wanted to see how pretty it was

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 06:11 AM   #68
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

reading all the postings here........
being the truck driver i am ......
i get 4 wheelers doing this around me 24/7 ...... how do u get use to it?? well you kinda do .. but kinda dont... its still aggravating as hell.... and keeps one on there toes.
hate the ones who speed up , pass me , then jump in front of me and hit there breaks................ I SWEAR.. ONE OF THESE DAYS!!

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:53 AM   #69
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default dangerous

People who don't put there lights on in the rain or snow, are endangering their lives if they plan on passing a tractor trailer. Reason is this, all we have is our mirrors to see you, we can't turn around and look out the back window or side window. When it's raining those big tires spray alot of water upward , plus are mirrors are wet and dirty with rain, if you are trying to pass us with no lights on, all we see is the curtain of waterspray from our tires, you blend in with it like a perfect camouflage. Until you drive through the curtain of waterspray (somewhere around the front of the trailer) we can't see you and could very likely try to change lanes right over the top of you. However, if you had your lights on, we would have seen you a half a mile before you reached the rear of the trailer.
Any time a car and a tractor trailer tangle , the car usually loses. Badly! That's why it's a law. To protect you !!!! And I don't know any professional drivers who want to be involved in a wreck of any kind, let alone a fatality wreck. That's one memory I can live with out.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:04 AM   #70
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
For JAGG

hahaha lola. Hey I invented my very own imaginary laser vaporizer. It's alot like a remote control for your TV. I just shoot all the NON-DRIVING F#*&! with it and they disappear into a small puff of smoke never to be seen again. It works great. hahahahahah
Old 12-26-2010, 10:24 AM   #71
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

When someone pulls out in front of you IN THE RAIN! I mean, come on, are you REALLY gonna' get there any faster?

Someone applying mascara while driving. THIS scares me! There is NO way you are paying attention to the road!

Going slow in the fast/passing lane. Grrrrrr!
TickledPink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 12:40 AM   #72
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Pull across two lanes of traffic and come to a stop in front of me. I nearly T-boned a guy today when he did this.
A couple of days ago, I had some big ole honking truck go from a gas station on the right of the road and go straight across to the farthest turning lane on the left. He's lucky as Hell that the light was red and we were all slowing down. If my brakes weren't as good, I would have T-boned HIM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
People who don't put there lights on in the rain or snow, are endangering their lives if they plan on passing a tractor trailer. Reason is this, all we have is our mirrors to see you, we can't turn around and look out the back window or side window. When it's raining those big tires spray alot of water upward , plus are mirrors are wet and dirty with rain, if you are trying to pass us with no lights on, all we see is the curtain of waterspray from our tires, you blend in with it like a perfect camouflage. Until you drive through the curtain of waterspray (somewhere around the front of the trailer) we can't see you and could very likely try to change lanes right over the top of you. However, if you had your lights on, we would have seen you a half a mile before you reached the rear of the trailer.
Any time a car and a tractor trailer tangle , the car usually loses. Badly! That's why it's a law. To protect you !!!! And I don't know any professional drivers who want to be involved in a wreck of any kind, let alone a fatality wreck. That's one memory I can live with out.
I knew a trucker that hit a car. It wasn't her fault. They had gone around a blind turn and were sitting IN THE LANE with all the lights off and no blinkers. She hit them at 55mph, killing the mother and the 2 month old baby the woman was holding on her lap. Did I mention the mother was the DRIVER?

*shakes head*

People do stupid stuff. If the rest of us are lucky, we survive their mistakes.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2010, 04:26 AM   #73
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Someone eating thier breakfast while driving

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 05:25 AM   #74
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Default driving

All the ignorant drivers that tic us off, aren't going away any time soon, so we might as well suck it up and try to keep a level head. Sometimes I think I have seen it all in the 22 years I've been a professional driver. But then something new occurs and I wonder WHAT THE .... I have watched highway patrol cars pass me with the trooper typing away on his laptop. BTW we can see everything you are doing in your car . I mean everything! We can see every empty candy wrapper on your floor board, every stain on your seat, even what radio station you are listening to. If you pass a tractor trailer trust me, they are checking you out.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:07 PM   #75
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down Not looking at where they are going!!!

Ok, so just got home. Was on way to my second job and driving through my neighborhood. Snow on ground.

I am driving slowly along and some guy, not looking, coming up to the intersection I am crossing over just keeps going...looking straight ahead....not looking over at me at all...I am blowing my horn and slamming on my brakes and start sliding...and it was like slo mo....

So, he hits me. Lovely.

What is interesting is that when someone hits me I never actually get angry. And what is even more interesting is that this guy, just like the last person who crossed in front of me didn't even apologize. They're just like hey, yeah, guess we should call the cops, huh?

Ugh.

Unfortunately, there is no stop sign for this intersection, but the whole neighborhood operates as if the road I am on is the "right of way" road (and looking at the roads anyone would guess that). But, since there are no stop signs, no one is at fault per cop.

The guy also had a passenger in his car that the cop ended up handcuffing and putting in the back of his car. I have no idea what the deal was with that, but I do know that I had to wait there start to finish for two hours while the cop was doing whatever he was doing in his car. Insane.

ETA: Yes, I am fine, as was the other driver and passenger.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?

Last edited by DapperButch; 12-27-2010 at 07:14 PM. Reason: someone asked.
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2011, 09:12 PM   #76
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
FTM in these communities. Male in everyday & public life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Camo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST Reputation

Those that plug up a driveway, instead of pulling into the turn lane and working into traffic.

OMG was stuck forever behind a car that wanted to wait until not a car was in sight. (not happening in my hood...LOL) They Missed about 20 ops to pull out. Cars lined up behind me all honking.

Then to top it off the car was stopped in middle of 2 lanes so no traffic could pull out in either direction. OOOYYYYYYYYYYY

Camo Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:23 PM   #77
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

There are drivers that shouldn't be on the road.

This evening, I was picking up some Chinese food. I was making a left-hand turn into a parking lot. There was a woman, waiting to turn left out of the parking lot. As I started the turn, the woman, completely oblivious to me, made her turn, almost hitting me. I had to veer over into the other lane to avoid being hit, all the while sitting on my horn. The woman was completely non-plussed. She just looked ahead and continued out into traffic. I sat there for five minutes, wishing I'd taken her license plate number. This was right across from a senior center, and she was obviously not appropriate to be driving.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2011, 09:55 PM   #78
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

On a daily basis, I'm baffled by the inability of most people to correctly navigate a four way stop.

Apparently the four way stop was not intended to be an orderly form of traffic management but a big giant clusterfuck where everyone's main goal is to go before the person who truly has the right of way at any given time. The most common way of insuring this happens is to just follow the car in front of you and go when they go. Even if you are the third car back. Extra points if the person who actually has the right of way is attempting to turn left in front of you because we all know that every vehicle at any intersection within a three mile radius has the right of way before anyone turning left. Ever.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2011, 10:23 PM   #79
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

When someone drifts over to the right lane from a double left-hand turn lane- just don't even look to see that the car that was stopped next to them is in that lane!!

People that park their car in a residential area and hang either front or rear over into a drive way.

Makes me the most nuts- cell phone using or texting drivers!

ARGH- tail gating!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2011, 10:26 PM   #80
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

People who text while they drive..ugh !

When your in the right lane to make a right,,and someone comes all the way over from the left lane and cuts you off!
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote