Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I confess
  • I will be stopping for donuts on the way to back to back meetings.
  • Three meetings on a Saturday does not seem right. But they are for good causes.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 11:18 AM   #1062
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that at times I can be somewhat "directionally challenged."
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 11:47 AM   #1063
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess-

A day without a naughty thought is a day wasted!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 01:18 PM   #1064
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

i confess...

my phone is burning up
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 03:24 PM   #1065
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,617 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I havent been reading much lately and that has got to stop

I also confess I havent been writing alot either and THAT definetely has got to stop

I confess I made a banana smoothie for myself today as a treat and OMG it was SOO good!

I confess I do things backwards to motivate myself to do things at all. Like, I need a new mop so I threw out the old one to force myself to buy a new one. Well, its Saturday and I want to mop. (head tilted...looking at you with "that look") Do I have a new mop? No. Will floor get scrubbed? No. So does my plan work? No. Will I do it again? Oh most certainly....

The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 03:53 PM   #1066
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

i confess..

In more ways than one, i like being stalked (thread stalked)
I know that i look good, but please stay out of my personal life
i hold me personal life very close to my heart, (private)
if the hotel walls could talk, i'd be banned from the marriott

the universe, makes me spiral. but the high feels right.

i'm seeing F I R E
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 07:57 PM   #1067
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
I confess...Cadbury eggs are the most heavenly bliss EVER. They are my absolute favorite candy and I usually buy a case of them to last, since they only come around once a year.
I must confess that from the first time I saw them many MANY years ago. I thought there was something disgusting about a candy that looks like congealed raw egg. (insert hurling emoticon since I can't find the damn thing)

I further confess I have only tried half of one, once. The sugarry smarm almost made me (again insert hurling emoticon).

A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 08:50 PM   #1068
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i confess -

<--- tossed my halo, who am i kidding LOL
- i have really been enjoying this personal growth of mine.
- i am quite certain that when ready, i will be able to give all of me..100%, when it's right...
- i have a twisted, dark but wicked fun sense of humor..
- i bought a new pink mp3 player - i LOVE pink!
- i was a bad girl today..
- but it tasted SOO darn good... *extra workout tomorrow*

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 09:19 PM   #1069
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I confess - no complaints in life, thats pretty good

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 10:02 PM   #1070
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I confess
  • The donuts eluded me again. The donut shop was packed. And I could not risk being late to my meeting.
  • See's chocolate covered peanut brittle is edible crack. Someone brought me some See's candy today.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 10:19 PM   #1071
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

i confess to having a strong urge to kick Gentle Tiger in the shin and then run away fast with his Sees.

Old 01-22-2011, 10:49 PM   #1072
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I confess....
I've been in a very emotional mood lately...dealing with some negative stuff that seems to resurface...
I am looking forward to getting back into a routine at work...I miss being the "Alpha" of the board room...
my emotions wear me down at times, and work will help keep my mind busy...
I was lazy and didn't finish my laundry today.... I put it off till tomorrow...

I confess...
I'm in a binge eating mood.... I've already had ice cream.... now, 15 minutes to midnight, I've had a HUGE cup of Iced Kona Coffee...

I confess....
I'm homesick for my nieces and brother.... and am missing some favorite "comfort foods" from "Amish Country"...

I confess...
a trip to Hot Springs Virginia and my old hometown would cure most of my emotional blues...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 10:55 PM   #1073
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I want to eat this orange citrus room deodorizer. It smells just like freshly peeled oranges.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 11:01 PM   #1074
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
I confess....
I've been in a very emotional mood lately...dealing with some negative stuff that seems to resurface...
I am looking forward to getting back into a routine at work...I miss being the "Alpha" of the board room...
my emotions wear me down at times, and work will help keep my mind busy...
I was lazy and didn't finish my laundry today.... I put it off till tomorrow...

I confess...
I'm in a binge eating mood.... I've already had ice cream.... now, 15 minutes to midnight, I've had a HUGE cup of Iced Kona Coffee...

I confess....
I'm homesick for my nieces and brother.... and am missing some favorite "comfort foods" from "Amish Country"...
I confess...
a trip to Hot Springs Virginia and my old hometown would cure most of my emotional blues...
Shoo Fly Pie?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 11:19 PM   #1075
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I confess before you all laugh too hard at me for my previous post, try it for yourself... http://www.google.com/products/catal...d=0CEAQ8wIwAg#

Or you can get it from Dom Depot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
I confess I want to eat this orange citrus room deodorizer. It smells just like freshly peeled oranges.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 11:23 PM   #1076
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Shoo Fly Pie?
LOL!!!!
Nope....
Soft Sugar Cookies from my favorite shop, Lebanon Bologna, going to a particular Amish farmer's market with Mom just to get our favorite mixed fruit with a fresh, delightful strawberry cream dip, finding homemade Root Beer and warm-out-of-the-oven Cinnamon Buns at that same market, soft serve egg custard ice cream, and egg custard pies, fresh still warm Pecan Pralines and for the Weber Grill ---fresh Chicken/Apple or Turkey/Apple Sausage Grillers.... going to a different market to just have cookies and coffee with my best friend Kirsten.... Mom and I would make a day of finding unique treats at the Amish Markets... I'd love to have some Lebanon Bologna for my lunch sandwiches next week.... and some Root Beer, homemade mac-n-cheese and sausage grillers for dinner (They make the BEST chicken/apple sausage EVER!!)
Old 01-22-2011, 11:27 PM   #1077
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I confess....
the above just made me even more homesick....
Kirsten and I would be celebrating my new job with coffee and cookies tomorrow morning...
Old 01-22-2011, 11:44 PM   #1078
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
LOL!!!!
Nope....
Soft Sugar Cookies from my favorite shop, Lebanon Bologna, going to a particular Amish farmer's market with Mom just to get our favorite mixed fruit with a fresh, delightful strawberry cream dip, finding homemade Root Beer and warm-out-of-the-oven Cinnamon Buns at that same market, soft serve egg custard ice cream, and egg custard pies, fresh still warm Pecan Pralines and for the Weber Grill ---fresh Chicken/Apple or Turkey/Apple Sausage Grillers.... going to a different market to just have cookies and coffee with my best friend Kirsten.... Mom and I would make a day of finding unique treats at the Amish Markets... I'd love to have some Lebanon Bologna for my lunch sandwiches next week.... and some Root Beer, homemade mac-n-cheese and sausage grillers for dinner (They make the BEST chicken/apple sausage EVER!!)
LOVED Lebanon bologna as a kid! Was my first choice!

Sorry you're homesick for good eats!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 11:55 PM   #1079
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,617 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I really am addicted to caramel Bugles (ARRRGGG)

I confess I hurt someone I love very badly today and tho we mended our tiff, it hurts me that I hurt her. But I would do it again if I had to.

I confess I need some more spirituality in my life. Like, yesterday...
Old 01-23-2011, 12:12 AM   #1080
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

I confess my eyes must be tired. I thought this read, "Lesbian bologna..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
LOVED Lebanon bologna as a kid! Was my first choice!

Sorry you're homesick for good eats!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: