shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Shit Heard Around My Mama's House

Just so y'all know I come by my smart-assedness honestly.... Today at my Mama's house this is a one liner from my Mama..."I'm gonna go to the airport to get one of them body searches, I ain't been FELT UP in YEARS!"
Old 12-24-2010, 07:02 PM   #62
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows papa View Post
Just so y'all know I come by my smart-assedness honestly.... Today at my Mama's house this is a one liner from my Mama..."I'm gonna go to the airport to get one of them body searches, I ain't been FELT UP in YEARS!"

TickledPink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2010, 07:11 PM   #63
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
OMG bad bois!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huggles my pinky girl.

An hour is a LONG time.

No matter what those two say....shrugs or no shrugs.

You got my vote girl.

ps it's scary how close alike those two think huh.

Thank you PURE BELLE! Muah....and, yes, vewy skeery, those two!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2010, 07:23 PM   #64
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

The extra love n care around here is just oozing these days.

"...I sucked the pickle juice off before I put it in yer tuna.
I didn't want it to get all soggy"

What makes this comment extra Speshel?

Daywalker said it to the Mrs. Daywalker.
Not the other way around.

Wwweeeeeeeee

Old 12-24-2010, 07:28 PM   #65
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

We didn't have the heat on but it's been dreary and damp and chilly enough that our sliding glass door fogged up due to the temperature difference.

I snuck up behind Organic and wrote H E L P! backwards on the window and put a squiggle underneath it.

He looked over and said, "Now, what if someone from the apartments across the street sees it and calls the cops?"

I said, "First of all, the cops have bigger fish to fry than you keeping me hostage. Secondly, there's a SQUIGGLE under it. No one would take it seriously."

Organic goes over and, instead of wiping it off, writes N O backwards in shaky weird lettering underneath.

Me: Oh, that is SO much better! They won't suspect anything from THAT.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2010, 08:35 PM   #66
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

We're watching horrible, I mean HORRIBLE, movies during the down time while Organic is at work. We watched Highway to Hell with Kristy Swanson and Chad Lowe. Ugh. Then he started up some Road to Promythius (or some such nonsense) and started complaining because they didn't stab a guy to his specifications. I said that it was a crappy movie and what did he expect and Organic said, "I expect them to stab a muthafucka and not just stab the ground!"

Yes, we have high standards at our home.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2010, 08:59 PM   #67
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
We didn't have the heat on but it's been dreary and damp and chilly enough that our sliding glass door fogged up due to the temperature difference.

I snuck up behind Organic and wrote H E L P! backwards on the window and put a squiggle underneath it.

He looked over and said, "Now, what if someone from the apartments across the street sees it and calls the cops?"

I said, "First of all, the cops have bigger fish to fry than you keeping me hostage. Secondly, there's a SQUIGGLE under it. No one would take it seriously."

Organic goes over and, instead of wiping it off, writes N O backwards in shaky weird lettering underneath.

Me: Oh, that is SO much better! They won't suspect anything from THAT.
You need heat in TExas I didn't know that wow it must be really dreary and damp well its cold here in the northeast but expected at this time of year!! And its funny that you wrote that on the window with a squiggle underneath I really think that the cops will think nothing of it..but I got a laugh anyway thanks..
Old 12-25-2010, 07:40 PM   #68
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

*said to Zoe (my cat) as she is twirled around in my lap earlier while trying to get comfortable*

Please remove your paw from my crotch. Her response?

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 06:42 AM   #69
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

During our 984 miles in 48 hr road trip to Nashville over Christmas...

Me: "Its clear this way."

Jess: "Good thing - I wasn't lookin' anyway"

Pure example of why you nap as little as possible when its not your turn to drive!
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 09:09 AM   #70
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,263 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

My 21 year old incredibly spoilt daughter who's visiting from Israel and who seems oblivious to the fact that Christmas does not just 'happen' by itself (in response to my request that she pick up something from right in front of her on the floor)...

''Oooooooooooh Maaaaaaama, come on, you want me to bend? I'm tiiiiiiiiiired.''

*Sigh.*

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 10:37 AM   #71
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
We're watching horrible, I mean HORRIBLE, movies during the down time while Organic is at work. We watched Highway to Hell with Kristy Swanson and Chad Lowe. Ugh. Then he started up some Road to Promythius (or some such nonsense) and started complaining because they didn't stab a guy to his specifications. I said that it was a crappy movie and what did he expect and Organic said, "I expect them to stab a muthafucka and not just stab the ground!"

Yes, we have high standards at our home.

i can feel Organic on this...i mean if you are gonna stab someone you GOT to do it right! sheeesh
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 10:40 AM   #72
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Papa, while reading in bed: "My hands are cold. I think I need some reading gloves."

I'm on it!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 07:08 PM   #73
christie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TickledPink View Post
Papa, while reading in bed: "My hands are cold. I think I need some reading gloves."

I'm on it!
Ask hym if hys ears are cold *devilish grin*

(Its an old joke - if you haven't heard it, lemme know and I'll post it!)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 07:15 PM   #74
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

first, I need to set up what was going on. on t.v. the news had a story about Gene Keady ( who was Purdue University basketball coach ) was selling some of his items. My sister was watching it and I was walking thru the family room.

News dude : Gene Keady is selling his six foot nutcracker soldiers

my sister: wow. that would definitely crack your nuts!

me: i keep walking thru while looking at her like this

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2010, 12:10 AM   #75
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:

I'm on it!
That's what thighs are for!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2010, 12:23 AM   #76
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

my very smart 7 year old daughter to me* Mama what are these (holding Desd birth control pills) so I tell her and her responce ...... Mama Hide them as she runs away with them I want a little brother HUH say what
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2010, 01:33 PM   #77
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
That's what thighs are for!
Hmmm.... a combination hand warmer/book holder among other things??? I'm all for THAT!!
Old 12-27-2010, 01:59 PM   #78
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
Ask hym if hys ears are cold *devilish grin*

(Its an old joke - if you haven't heard it, lemme know and I'll post it!)
I have not heard it! Waiting on post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2010, 02:44 PM   #79
christie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Quote:
I have not heard it! Waiting on post
Couple on honeymoon in cabin - cold, snow.

Hubby heads out to chop wood. Wifey sitting on sofa reading book.

Hubby keeps coming back in and sticking his hands in between her thighs.

After about the 4th time, she asks what he is doing.

"Warming up my hands, dear."

She looks at him and asks, "Aren't your damned ears cold yet?!?!?"

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2010, 05:38 PM   #80
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
Couple on honeymoon in cabin - cold, snow.

Hubby heads out to chop wood. Wifey sitting on sofa reading book.

Hubby keeps coming back in and sticking his hands in between her thighs.

After about the 4th time, she asks what he is doing.

"Warming up my hands, dear."

She looks at him and asks, "Aren't your damned ears cold yet?!?!?"

Brrrrrr.... my ears are freezin off!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post: