How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

My fantasy for a double life has been at night to be a pole dancer at a fat grrl strip club, just gotta start one

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post
Darling Girl, have you ever considered leading a double life? By day adorable, helpful encourager of humanity by night a cat burglar or mole for Mossad? (inquiring minds want to know!....well, this mind wants to know!)
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 07:08 PM   #62
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
My fantasy for a double life has been at night to be a pole dancer at a fat grrl strip club, just gotta start one

Much more fun than being a mole!
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 07:27 PM   #63
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Ok let's see Anya....

Hmmmm

Tell us a story of your one of your most embarrassing moments....
Sorry Belle, on the phone with my sweetie for 1.5 hours

Embarrassing, eh? Kind of hard for me since I have spent my life avoiding embarrassment at all costs.

Ok, the only one that comes to mind is kind of mortifying. Even though I was 110 pounds at age 13, all of my girlfriends weighed about 90-100 pounds and I always was preoccupied with getting thinner and fitting in.

One day, a bunch of us were walking home from school with some boys and I was telling them about a new girl that was going to be in our home room and I said, "She's really cute and has a good figure" and one of the boys said, in front of everyone: "Yeah? Like you?".

I don't know if it was embarrassment or shame but I can still cringe at being singled out in front of everyone like that and everyone laughed like it was the funniest thing ever.

That's the truth

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 08:09 PM   #64
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation
Default A dare for Belle…if she is willing to accept.

Dressed as you are at the moment, run outside and do a cannonball into the pool. Have Bully video it for proof and then upload the video here.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 09:58 PM   #65
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I really really want to ask Gaige "truth or dare?", but then I may be forced to face the consequences of my actions...decisions, decisions...
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 10:03 PM   #66
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaige View Post

Dressed as you are at the moment, run outside and do a cannonball into the pool. Have Bully video it for proof and then upload the video here.

NOT going to happen!!!!!!! Good idea but ummm NO.

1. I'm in my nightgown and the pool is in "shock" mode with high chlorine levels. I would be killed or something worse.

2. I can't swim....

3. I don't know how to and have never done a "cannonball".

4. Doing a cannonball would get my hair wet. Geeze.

I pick truth!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #67
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
NOT going to happen!!!!!!! Good idea but ummm NO.

1. I'm in my nightgown and the pool is in "shock" mode with high chlorine levels. I would be killed or something worse.

2. I can't swim....

3. I don't know how to and have never done a "cannonball".

4. Doing a cannonball would get my hair wet. Geeze.

I pick truth!!!!
LMAO....ok Truth then. Name one habit of yours that annoys Bulldog.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 10:13 PM   #68
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
LMAO....ok Truth then. Name one habit of yours that annoys Bulldog.
Well gosh. Just one?

bout anything that has "ing" on the end....

smoking
talking (while she's working)
shopping (when she has to go with me)

Oh wait, i just thought of a few that she actually does like

Ok who is next??????

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 11:41 PM   #69
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
I really really want to ask Gaige "truth or dare?", but then I may be forced to face the consequences of my actions...decisions, decisions...
What's that Hollylane? You want a dare? Ok....I’ll go easy on you. Go into your kitchen, remove the lid to your trash can and take a picture of what's on top. No rearranging or staging of the trash. Come back and post your trash here :-p
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 11:50 PM   #70
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
What's that Hollylane? You want a dare? Ok....I’ll go easy on you. Go into your kitchen, remove the lid to your trash can and take a picture of what's on top. No rearranging or staging of the trash. Come back and post your trash here :-p
I swear this is not my trash, but it is my trash can. Apparently the roommate was making poor food choices today...

All right Gaige, you asked for it....Truth or dare?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 11:53 PM   #71
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Quote:
I swear this is not my trash, but it is my trash can. Apparently the roommate was making poor food choices today...

All right Gaige, you asked for it....Truth or dare?
LMAO...WOW!!! a KING SIZE almond joy.

Ok...(cringing) Dare
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 12:01 AM   #72
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
LMAO...WOW!!! a KING SIZE almond joy.

Ok...(cringing) Dare
Okay Gaige...I dare you to take a photo of your sock drawer and post it here...Truly, I just want to get into your drawers, and this was the only way I could do it from the west coast. :smirk:
Old 06-25-2012, 12:25 AM   #73
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Quote:
Okay Gaige...I dare you to take a photo of your sock drawer and post it here...Truly, I just want to get into your drawers, and this was the only way I could do it from the west coast. :smirk:

Those crew socks on the left should look familiar since you were with me when I bought them. That front middle section is where I keep the strays until the partner shows up. Black socks for work. And this has reminded me that I have to get my laundry out of the dryer. So Hollylane, how was it being in my drawers?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 12:36 AM   #74
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:

Those crew socks on the left should look familiar since you were with me when I bought them. That front middle section is where I keep the strays until the partner shows up. Black socks for work. And this has reminded me that I have to get my laundry out of the dryer. So Hollylane, how was it being in my drawers?
Funny how I was not surprised to find drawer organizers in your drawers...and as for this:

Quote:

So Hollylane, how was it being in my drawers?
I've always heard Virginia is for lovers...Recently I discovered that there is a lot of hard truth to that...'Nough said.

Old 06-25-2012, 12:44 AM   #75
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

this is a really cute thread! I want to play but I dont keep track of threads very well...but...

truth...?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 12:47 AM   #76
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
this is a really cute thread! I want to play but I dont keep track of threads very well...but...

truth...?

Was there a time in your life, where you look back at photos of yourself, and feel like someone should have called the fashion police?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 01:40 AM   #77
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

ACK! Yes! I was raised by parents whose parents came from the Old Country. My parents were not Americanized yet...it was my generation who finally learned and abided by American culture. So, when my mother bought or made me school clothes, she did not have the "rules" to teach me. Like,stripes and prints do not go together. you dont wear forest green herringbone skirts with an orange belt and a purple Nehru shirt..with a smiley face on it. LOL. I didnt know you wore different shoes with different outfits! I had no concept that certain textures didnt match! I was raised by farmers...we didnt even have tv. We never bought magazines. I had no close neighbors. When I went to school for the first time, and saw hundreds of kids my age, I could not understand why I stood out and was targeted by the bullies. If you are not raised to see differences, you cannot see them. I did not know there was such a thing as a hair style. We only had hair cuts. Classmates had running water in the house. We had a well outside out kitchen. We had an outhouse until I was 9 years old. We didnt even have a radio to listen to music. It was there for news. Or talk shows. It was a very plain and simple life. And America was becoming much more complicated as capitalism and consumerism began to grow. My mother had two dresses when she was in high school. I had 4 outfits. One pair of shoes. And ankle socks. While everyone else was wearing knee highs.

yes, yes, the fashion police should have shown up and taken me to a kind prison or reform school where I could have learned all these things. it wasnt until i was actually graduated and got a job in a retail store that I learned American ways. I was floored you could buy dishes in a SET! And sheets too! And silverware!

Life when I was young, was very hard, and very interesting. I was tormented. And it affected me for the rest of my life. But it taught me so much about perspectives and I never forget that the world I live in, might not be the world the person standing next to me lives in..even if they are my neighbor...

Quote:

Was there a time in your life, where you look back at photos of yourself, and feel like someone should have called the fashion police?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 02:18 AM   #78
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
ACK! Yes! I was raised by parents whose parents came from the Old Country. My parents were not Americanized yet...it was my generation who finally learned and abided by American culture. So, when my mother bought or made me school clothes, she did not have the "rules" to teach me. Like,stripes and prints do not go together. you dont wear forest green herringbone skirts with an orange belt and a purple Nehru shirt..with a smiley face on it. LOL. I didnt know you wore different shoes with different outfits! I had no concept that certain textures didnt match! I was raised by farmers...we didnt even have tv. We never bought magazines. I had no close neighbors. When I went to school for the first time, and saw hundreds of kids my age, I could not understand why I stood out and was targeted by the bullies. If you are not raised to see differences, you cannot see them. I did not know there was such a thing as a hair style. We only had hair cuts. Classmates had running water in the house. We had a well outside out kitchen. We had an outhouse until I was 9 years old. We didnt even have a radio to listen to music. It was there for news. Or talk shows. It was a very plain and simple life. And America was becoming much more complicated as capitalism and consumerism began to grow. My mother had two dresses when she was in high school. I had 4 outfits. One pair of shoes. And ankle socks. While everyone else was wearing knee highs.

yes, yes, the fashion police should have shown up and taken me to a kind prison or reform school where I could have learned all these things. it wasnt until i was actually graduated and got a job in a retail store that I learned American ways. I was floored you could buy dishes in a SET! And sheets too! And silverware!

Life when I was young, was very hard, and very interesting. I was tormented. And it affected me for the rest of my life. But it taught me so much about perspectives and I never forget that the world I live in, might not be the world the person standing next to me lives in..even if they are my neighbor...
Thank you for sharing a part of your history Miss Tia. It was wonderful reading, and I enjoyed getting to know a little bit about you.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 05:29 AM   #79
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I'm finished good lord I can't believe I just admitted that. geez. sigh Ok who is the next victim?
I'm proud of you, friend, since you never open up like this on the board. It is healthy to be vulnerable! <high five>

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 06:05 AM   #80
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Great thread!

Love the truths as well as the dares!

Holly, your trash can made me lol

Gaige your drawer looks exactly like my sweetie's!

Is it a butch thing?

Mine are not quite so tidy and military-looking!

Also enjoyed Belle's no cannonball/getting hair wet (made perfect sense to me, being a femme and all...)

Appreciated Miss Tia's truth very much

Five star thread!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: