Old 10-18-2020, 07:43 AM   #2141
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

yes just chill 😏 and with a crazy sun to boot yup breatheeeeee ☺
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2020, 04:36 PM   #2142
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today was the antithesis of overeasy. I got up with the alarm, fed the babies and myself and did the usual morning stuff and then I went into a cleaning frenzy that lasted into the late afternoon.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2020, 11:53 PM   #2143
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Slept in. Addressed Monte's needs. Watched a few episodes of America's Dumbest Criminals. Took a nap. Morning complete, mission accomplished.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2020, 07:33 AM   #2144
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~~

Started off the day with something hot and fresh out of the oven....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2020, 08:23 AM   #2145
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~~

Started off the day with something hot and fresh out of the oven....
That sounds good. I think I'll have the last of the shepherd's pie for breakfast, watch an episode of The Queen's Gambit and get to work on the craft room.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2020, 01:58 PM   #2146
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

started sunday very early. The weather changed and now it's snowing... but I started meal prepping.. and my poor dog got mad at me for not cooking the steak first. I have been promising him the steak since yesterday.

He survived.
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2020, 05:55 AM   #2147
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,009 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Will have an easy peasy Sunday in the femme cave. No packing, sorting, showing, though I may purge some clothing that no longer fits.

Will probably binge watch CSI on CBS Access since I’m weaning off Pluto TV.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2020, 08:41 AM   #2148
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,009 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday morning, y'all -

Yes, this is an early post for me on a Sunday morning. I was rudely awakened by two texts at 7:30 am from a friend who wanted to bounce her Sunday plans off of me. Couldn't get back to sleep, so I had some mushroom quiche and banana bread and cherry juice for breakfast. Changed my sheets. Plan to spend the rest of the day watching Netflix.

Missing having some furry friends to snuggle with.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2020, 03:01 PM   #2149
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday morning over easy.

I was woken up by the sound of someone trying to beat in the window of my apt. till I realized I am on the 3rd floor lol. I got up and looked out at the trees bending in half in the winds. Very super windy with things flying around. SO, I made a coffee and added a nice wild blueberry muffin and after which I had another coffee and a freshly made egg salad sandwich. It is 4 pm and all has calmed now that the trees are naked from their leaves. Lots of rain and cold. Oh well, welcome to Canada.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2020, 09:38 PM   #2150
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had a good start to the day. Woke just before the alarm and took care of the babies. I made myself the last of the shepherd's pie with some broccoli and cauliflower plus a banana and half a glass of oj. It's my brunch so I had both breakfast and lunch components. After that, I got halfway ready for work, played online for a bit and checked the news and weather and then I broke out the broom and swept the place. Kids have been a little crazy with spreading the litter around lately. No worries; little do they know but I've purchased the crystal litter again and we're going to give that a go again. I cleaned up some email and then finished getting ready for work and off I went.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2020, 08:39 AM   #2151
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Good Sunday Morning!

I woke up early this morning, so I lay in bed just listening to the news for awhile. Then I had eggs scrambled with cheese, biscuits, and coffee for breakfast while I watched _Atypical_ on Netflix.

Planning to spend my day organizing some papers and clothes. Will watch at least one more episode of _Atypical_. Hopefully I can make it outside to sit on the porch swing for awhile - it's going to be sunny and in the 60s.

Have a great Sunday, y'all!

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2020, 09:31 AM   #2152
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Happy Sunday folks!

I woke up hungry and too early for breakfast so I had a glass of milk and a cup of tea. I listened to an audiobook for about an hour and then voila! breakfast appeared - Strawberry Dutch baby pancake and bacon. It was delicious.

I'm going to spend today finishing up my holiday cards to send out. I didn't finish by the Sunday following Thanksgiving, which is always my goal, but I'll get done today. I'm being especially careful - masking and using sanitizing gel often, and not licking anything.

I hope everyone has a great, overeasy Sunday!

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2020, 09:54 AM   #2153
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,009 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

This will be an easy Sunday for me. Clocked in 5 miles on the exercise bike but my shoulder is really bothering me. Could only do 20 arm rolls. Am thinking of going to the doctor, but I'll hold off for awhile during the pandemic.

Have a couple people coming by for a viewing and will go to the park and sit in the car till they're finished. Then back to the femme cave.

Happy Sunday, y'all.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2020, 05:48 AM   #2154
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
....A full day ahead
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2020, 02:54 PM   #2155
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

sleeping and eating . . . basically just hibernating.

Happy Sunday!

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2020, 09:37 AM   #2156
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
A day of football and catching up on a few procrastinated chores around the house..
Old 12-20-2020, 11:35 AM   #2157
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

I slept late, and I feel pretty good this morning. Sitting here now with a Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino. I will try to go outside and sit on the porch swing for awhile today, but it might be too cold. Wrapping Christmas presents this afternoon.

Happy Sunday everybody!

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2020, 10:06 AM   #2158
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~

I have a feeling this whole day will be an easyover. Sunday.......
Old 12-27-2020, 11:47 AM   #2159
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

I got up before dawn and couldn't get back to sleep, so I had a triple espresso and brownies for breakfast and watched Netflix. I then contemplated going through my Christmas presents and starting to put them away, but didn't get farther than contemplation. Today will probably be filled with eating Christmas treats and watching more Netflix. It's 51*F outside and sunny so I will probably go sit on the porch swing, at least for a little while.

Happy Overeasy Sunday, people!

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2021, 09:21 AM   #2160
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Happy Overeasy Sunday, Peeps,

I woke up freezing this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. Someone had set the thermostat on 57*F! Probably someone accidentally brushed by the control panel and slid the thermstat all the way to the left.

I decided to just stay up and made myself a triple cafecito. I also had a chocolate chip muffin and a little bit of corn pudding, which I made last night. It's a special treat I like to make for myself sometimes - it's really the same as eating a warm bowl of cereal, but far more delicious. It has creamed corn (cereal) and milk and sugar, with some eggs and butter and that's about it. Nobody likes it but me in this house, so I will get to have that for breakfast for the next few days - unless I just eat it for snacks, which I probably will.

Today is my last day of freedom, or at least as close as I can get while un-retired. It's the last day of winter break, and in academia, two weeks of paid vacation when nobody's at work is as close to freedom from responsibility as it gets. Not only do I not have to be at work, but no one else is at work making work for me either. I don't know what I plan to do with my last day of freedom, but it will probably involve cleaning the kitchen and (possibly) cooking something delicious. I'm thinking something easy like ramen with an egg and some Korean BBQ pork, along with a little bit of soju that I have left in the refrigerator . . . possibly to be followed by an afternoon of drinking and watching the last few episodes of Dexter.

Dexter expired off of Netflix before I could make it to the end, so I subscribed to Showtime. I'll probably spend some time perusing Showtime to see if there's anything else I want to watch before I cancel it at the end of the month. I've subscribed to Showtime many times before, as there is always somethings on there that's just so good that it's worth an extra subscription - Nurse Jackie and Queer as Folk, among others. There's just not enough great content to make me subscribe all the time, though.

I'm really rambling now . . . thanks if you've read this far, and I hope you have a wonderful overeasy Sunday.

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: