How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,538 Times in 1,839 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

I'm off work today so I decided to make this chili to take for lunches this week. It turned out yummy!

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 01:09 PM   #2622
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Thanked 28,807 Times in 7,102 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Dill pickle sandwich.

Low-carb tortilla spread with cream cheese, topped with the dill pickles, salt and pepper. So good.

I used to have cream cheese and pickles on pita bread, but it works on low-carb tortillas.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 01:54 PM   #2623
Pacificblu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Pacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST Reputation

A bacon bourbon chicken salad
Pacificblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pacificblu For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 02:23 PM   #2624
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 8,767 Times in 2,588 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Last of the potstickers, some jasmine rice with stir fried mushrooms and green beans. Broccoli zapped in the microwave then with just a bit of sweet teriyaki sauce splashed on. Water to drink and maybe a couple of sugar cookies for dessert. I tripled the recipe, rolled it all into individual balls of dough, then froze 2/3 of them. If I have to thaw them out then I pace myself better than I do if I just bake them all at once and kept some on the counter, in the fridge and freezer fridge.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 08:56 PM   #2625
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 105,523 Times in 24,733 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacificblu View Post
A bacon bourbon chicken salad
This sounds delicious.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2020, 11:13 AM   #2626
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,295 Times in 1,159 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lunch

More like brunch, just made some egg salad and had sandwich on a sausage roll topped with crispy bacon. Coffee.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2020, 11:21 AM   #2627
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I think I'm going to cook up a Wahlburger and maybe some crispy crinkly fries too. Can't eat this stuff late at night so lunch is the right time for this deliciousness.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2020, 02:38 PM   #2628
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:

Thanked 3,178 Times in 1,552 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

It is definitely a chili kind of day
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2020, 07:58 PM   #2629
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

It was more like brunch but I had a burger, mac 'n cheese and an apple. Oj to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 02:27 PM   #2630
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lunch

Made myself a hot dog on a sausage bun. (haven't had one for ages). Ice tea.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 08:30 PM   #2631
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had an Artesano sausage bun with a pan fried turkey dog, mustard and Pickle de gallo. Water to drink and a Halo.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2020, 06:00 PM   #2632
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Pickle and cream cheese on low-carb tortilla
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2020, 06:55 PM   #2633
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Lunch

Large cheese bun and coffee.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2020, 08:58 PM   #2634
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had a banana with a schmear of reduced fat peanut butter and water to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2020, 08:16 AM   #2635
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Emerald Bliss smoothie: parsley, power greens, celery, cucumber, apple, ginger.

Not eating enough veggies and fruit. Am going to include smoothies like this one in my diet. I think the fuji apples will make my diet more low-carb than keto and may slow down the rate I'm losing weight, but that's cool. I can work with that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2020, 04:58 PM   #2636
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default lunch

More like brunch: egg salad sandwich and coffee. (made it yesterday YUM)
Old 10-18-2020, 05:19 PM   #2637
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I thought I had a bag of fake meat crumbles in the freezer but when I looked, it was not there so I improvised. I still had the tacos that I planned but I baked a breaded chicken patty then sliced it up between the two tacos. On the tacos I put sour cream, guac, chipotle sauce, black beans, a smidge of diced black olives, cheese and the cut up chicken. Taco Bell mild sauce to dip it in. I also had no shredded lettuce but I knew that going into it. I just really wanted a darn taco, y'all.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-23-2020, 04:33 PM   #2638
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,538 Times in 1,839 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

I was off work today so I tried a new recipe for lunch. I made Yellow Curry with Vegetables and Potatoes. It was pretty good. Though next time I might had some pepper or hot sauce.

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2020, 09:39 PM   #2639
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Lunch was a wrap with ham, cheese, mustard and pickles nuked for a few seconds to take the chill off plus this and some water to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old Yesterday, 04:28 PM   #2640
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had a spicy chicken patty baked with spaghetti squash and pickled asparagus. Water to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.