Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 02-26-2010, 02:37 PM   #81
Lady Jewel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Lady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5BnCEPr7cU"]YouTube- Diana Krall, Elvis Costello & Willie Nelson - Crazy (Live)[/ame]
Lady Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:08 PM   #82
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFbjE7NFmUI"]YouTube- Patty Griffin - Rain[/ame]
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2010, 06:40 PM   #83
BornBronson
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently banned 7/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
Straight Butch Woman
Relationship Status:
Nice Tie

BornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond repute

(Don't Fear)The Reaper
by
Blue Oyster Cult

BornBronson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BornBronson For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2010, 12:42 AM   #84
BornBronson
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently banned 7/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
Straight Butch Woman
Relationship Status:
Nice Tie

BornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond repute

Big Love
By
Fleetwood Mac
BornBronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:50 AM   #85
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I love that song - Don't Fear the Reaper

Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 02:01 PM   #86
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0onRUfMuP4&feature=related"]YouTube- 4 non blondes. In my dreams[/ame]
Old 03-06-2010, 03:55 PM   #87
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f8QsuDqNbo"]YouTube- ENCORE FEAT. LIL WAYNE - MISS HER[/ame]
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:57 PM   #88
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default . . . 13 . . .

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmcdBnj4ZOg"]YouTube- Sesame Street - 1970's opening (show 2178)[/nomedia]
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:49 PM   #89
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8MWdNG3wsw"]YouTube- Mary Tyler Moore Short Theme Song[/ame]
Old 03-07-2010, 02:35 PM   #90
AshenLady

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Happy

AshenLady is a jewel in the roughAshenLady is a jewel in the roughAshenLady is a jewel in the rough

Hate changing the upbeat mood after watching The Mary Tyler Moore theme song, but my entry for the day is ...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYcspvNFekk"]YouTube- Tegan and Sara - Where does the good go (live)[/ame]
AshenLady is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AshenLady For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 02:37 PM   #91
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

A very old song..no idea who wrote or sang it...but it suits me today!

Stop the world I want to get off!!!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:01 PM   #92
PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

Im in the process of learning about lots of music I missed thanks to some hearing issues.

Today I heard "Bohemian Rhapsody" from Queen for the first time. WOW, I was blown away and almost cried. Paphigle directed it to me because I only knew the You tube muppets version.

But that is NOT my theme song for today.

THIS is my theme song for today. Im learning I totally love the Beatles.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVyt7Wd9Bp4"]YouTube- The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun (with lyrics)[/ame]
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PearlsNLace For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 04:19 PM   #93
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg"]YouTube- A Country Boy Can Survive[/ame]
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 05:57 PM   #94
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

A hymn we sing in Church. "All Are Welcome" - Martin Haugen
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2010, 09:50 PM   #95
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

This is a song that I will be listening to when I land in Orlando tomorrow night to make the one hour journey to Daytona Beach to go home for good.

I miss and love my family..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1bxlDAjGCo"]YouTube- "I'm Movin' On" - Rascal Flatts Official Music Video[/ame]
Old 03-08-2010, 09:57 PM   #96
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggvkz-bVhW0"]YouTube- Mötley Crüe- Home Sweet Home[/ame]

This is dedicated to all of us!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2010, 11:30 PM   #97
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X60KwLs5Qpc"]YouTube- Simple Plan~ Perfect [[*Official Video*]] best ever!!!![/ame]
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:04 PM   #98
triquetra

Talking All The Right Moves

Because Life just keeps getting sweeter.... This so suits me.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrOeGCJdZe4"]YouTube- OneRepublic - All The Right Moves[/ame]
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2010, 07:19 PM   #99
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BshxCIjNEjY"]YouTube- Abba - Super Trouper[/ame]
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2010, 06:16 PM   #100
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5pkkAhETYg"]YouTube- mary hopkin - those were the days-68[/ame]