Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 11-18-2018, 07:12 PM   #4181
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

3.5 miles on the treadmill today...I have been doing yard work too and sometimes work out on the elliptical....

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2018, 07:16 AM   #4182
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Haven't had one yet but will start with 15 minutes twice a day on the recumbent bike and work my way up from there.

Something I learned in PT was no pain no gain is not necessarily true. Starting slow and easy, graduating time and tension lessens the possibility of worsening you injury.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2018, 09:27 AM   #4183
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I met with my personal trainer today for the first time since our initial assessment. She worked me hard! I now have spaghetti arms and legs. Great way to start my day!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2018, 06:46 PM   #4184
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 6

6mi in the cold am...was peace filled...Turkey Trot 5K
on Sat...looking forward to it and then some...smiling.

Exercisers, have a Happy Thanksgiving and

keep on keepin' on, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2018, 09:49 PM   #4185
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Yesterday I did 35 minutes on the stair master before our Thanksgiving family gathering. The gym was open until 2pm. Then today I did 30 minutes on the stair master. I've been doing my pattern of levels 6-5-4-3-2 (x 2 min. for each level) with about three repetitions of the pattern. I love it! I'm thankful for my favorite stair master. It really does the trick for me.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2018, 01:23 PM   #4186
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I met with my trainer again this morning. It was a goooood workout. Except for when she had me doing Plyometrics. That scared me. I got the high jump onto the box a couple times but it was making me really nervous I was going to fall off so she let me shift to up down lunges- step up/down on the box for two minutes rather than 30 seconds of Plyo jumps. I'm pretty sure she's going to have me jumping on that box again next week...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2018, 06:09 PM   #4187
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today I did 45 minutes walking on the treadmill between 3- and 3.5 mph. Then 30 minutes on the weight floor.

When I got in eye sight of my favorite stairmaster, I saw that there was someone else on it AND someone on the second best stairmaster next to it! Because these two stairmasters are next to each other, they sometimes draw couples to them. This was a man and a woman, young, tattooed, taking selfies, and working out hard. I stood in a corner to try to wait them out / see if they would get off in a few. I felt like a stalker. But I was stalking the stairmasters, not them. When about 10 minutes passed by, I had to move on. Hard. I went to one of the Precors where it's like an elliptical but more of a running motion. I never feel comfy on those so I tried and then left. I went to the treadmill instead. I watched a documentary on the Weather Underground on Prime but it was poorly done, so it made the treading not so pleasant. A good show can make all the difference. I got off not feeling the exalted way I feel when I get off the stairmaster. Next time I will add an incline.

Thanksgiving weekend is a bit quiet at the gym. I think people are away or with family. I love having four days in a row to sleep in and go to the gym.

Peace and love, exercisers!

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2018, 09:02 PM   #4188
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I met with my trainer again this morning. It was a goooood workout. Except for when she had me doing Plyometrics. That scared me. I got the high jump onto the box a couple times but it was making me really nervous I was going to fall off so she let me shift to up down lunges- step up/down on the box for two minutes rather than 30 seconds of Plyo jumps. I'm pretty sure she's going to have me jumping on that box again next week...
I hate those jumps. Gravity has a big hold on me so I never get more than the small box or level.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2018, 06:59 AM   #4189
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I hate those jumps. Gravity has a big hold on me so I never get more than the small box or level.
In unity. Even though part of me wants to go into the Plyo room when no one else is there and try until I get it. There was added angst at being in a room full of people who, I am sure were not watching me as they are all working out, but still...

Oh, yesterday too, while I was waiting for my room to open I watched a woman who was kneeling balancing on a Bosu ball while lifting like, really big weights over her head. She's my new hero.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2018, 09:50 AM   #4190
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I love Bosu balls! They are tough but can be quite versatile. Go for it! Just make sure there's a mat nearby when you try the jumps again.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2018, 10:32 AM   #4191
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I love Bosu balls! They are tough but can be quite versatile. Go for it! Just make sure there's a mat nearby when you try the jumps again.
I love them too but I'm not graceful on them. This woman was solid as a rock. Good call on the mat...
Old 11-25-2018, 05:00 PM   #4192
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

3.5 miles on the treadmill....my magic number might be 3.5 (speed, incline, and miles)

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2018, 05:29 PM   #4193
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Magical walk in the park today, 7 miles, 14,500 steps, 2.5 hours -with a femme friend who is a great conversationalist and fantastic walker in every way. Today was a beautiful fall day, and we grabbed it!

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2018, 08:04 PM   #4194
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 3.2

5k yesterday...cold day, perfect...beautiful track.
And, I ran slow...was a bit nervous, always
am in races. Flashbacks of previous races...knowing
I have a lot of training to
do before the 2019 NYC Marathon.

Completed this 5k in 32mins approximately
10min mile...slow. My time must be
9min mile pace to finish the marathon by 4hrs...and
I will do it...have one year of training, because it's a
personal goal and I'm running for a charity as well.

Today, actually called my talkie friend and we walked
and talked...she's a sweet straight lady and it felt good
to be with a woman without any strings...ok, this may
belong on another thread. So o o o...tomorrow 6mi.

one step at a time friends, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2018, 01:53 PM   #4195
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Monday: One hour spin class. 16 miles. 656 calories burned. The class was 90% standing on the bike. That was fun.

Tuesday: One hour spin class. 14 miles. 629 calories burned. Class was... okay.

Wed: 30 minutes with trainer. Intense upper and lower body and then core included holding plank holding onto an inverted Bosu. That was also fun. Seriously. I thought it would be horrible but I enjoyed it

I think I'm taking today off at the gym so I can go home and cook up a good dinner and have some home time.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:24 PM   #4196
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default 6mi

December 1...and ran my 6mi with gratitude for my
family, friends...for the strength, and health of
my body...for life, for breath...for the beauty of this
place...and for second chances.

with warm regards...and
keep on keepin' on friends, Greco

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2018, 01:58 PM   #4197
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Did a 6klm interval run with my dog Scout,at 5Am

its summer here,so it was hot,even at 5,but so peaceful
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2018, 06:38 PM   #4198
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default 6

6mi...late afternoon...cool, could have been colder...
cloudy...that's the part I don't like, but this sky is
expansive so breathing in...and breathing out
fills the sky with my vision of starting lines, and
finish lines...and her graceful neck appears in my
mind's eye and I'm flying...floating fast off the ground
not running...such are some afternoons.

keep on keepin' friends, Greco

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2018, 07:08 AM   #4199
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Last night: Took my daughter to the gym so she could get a student 30 day pass for while she's home on break. Then we took a spin class together. It started off fun but it kind of kicked her ass and she's not one to give herself a break. So I started pulling back a little and took a couple "breaks" to drink water because I knew if I didn't she wouldn't and she needed to. As soon as I sat down and grabbed my water bottle she did too. Now I'm getting ready to go back for a 9am class and she's still in bed, where she needs to be.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2018, 06:43 PM   #4200
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Interval ran,with Scout 6klms,this morning
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights