Old 04-10-2016, 12:45 PM   #3021
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I took care of the 's food and meds, went to the gym, stripped and made the bed with fresh sheets, had breakfast and did two loads of laundry, cleaned the bathroom from top to bottom including replacing the toilet seat and a burned out vanity bulb, vacuumed the house, watched some DVR'd shows, put some staple groceries away that got dumped inside the door yesterday (chemicals and paper products, mostly), checked my accounts, added about 50 things to my amazon list and straightened up as I went along today.

Now, it's time to hunt for food.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2016, 01:12 PM   #3022
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

jools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputation

Finally got round to getting 2 new pots and some special compost for the orchids.
Hope they like their new homes.
jools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jools66 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2016, 10:43 AM   #3023
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Drove 21 miles on the freeway. 13 miles in one direction and 11 miles in another direction.

I had been hoping I'd drive to Sedona by the end of the year. I'm now aiming for Palm Springs by the end of the year. I think I'll make it.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2016, 11:08 AM   #3024
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmm...so far, I made my bed!!
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2016, 11:44 AM   #3025
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing yet!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2016, 12:52 PM   #3026
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Accomplished

So far everything that I set out to do today.
I got a hair cut, did the grocery shopping, and knocked out some mowing.

Time for a break

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2016, 04:28 PM   #3027
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I went to the junk yard to get the last piece of glass for my car. Almost through the ordeal of the accident.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2016, 06:13 PM   #3028
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Worked at the kennel all morning, came home and tended to spouse and my dogs, then did yard work all afternoon. I was in my Happy Place!! Oh and I washed comforters and hung them out on the line.
Old 04-18-2016, 11:58 PM   #3029
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Made enough food to last for a few days so I won't have to take a break from crafting to cook or run the oven during the predicted warm spell. Readied the four craft pieces I've finished so far for shipment. After lunch I spent a few hours going through boxes in the back room. My sons will help me with all the hard work of getting things either to the dump or into storage but in order for them to help me I’ve got to get the organizational sorting and decision making stuff done. This since only I know what is important enough to me to be worth holding onto. Rescued Monte from a neighborhood bully, he’s really friendly and just doesn’t seem to get that some other cats you know they don’t want to make friends they just want to kick his ass. That and probably if he wishes to escape pain, torture, agony, the best place in life to run is not going to be straight into the holly bushes. Next I readied a bunch of stuff to send off with my youngest to auction off on ebay. Did the dishes and that was about it. Now a little ironing before bed so I can wake up in the morning with less of to do/get finished before the day really starts heating up.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2016, 01:12 AM   #3030
l'Cie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

l'Cie Has the BEST Reputationl'Cie Has the BEST Reputationl'Cie Has the BEST Reputationl'Cie Has the BEST Reputationl'Cie Has the BEST Reputationl'Cie Has the BEST Reputationl'Cie Has the BEST Reputationl'Cie Has the BEST Reputationl'Cie Has the BEST Reputationl'Cie Has the BEST Reputationl'Cie Has the BEST Reputation

So far today I had an awesome workout and breakfast
Packed my lunch for work so that I can stick to my eating plan
Arrived at work on time despite having a rather productive study session last night aaaannnnnd made two people's day at work by showing them some appreciation

Oh and attempting to get some work done...that counts yes?
l'Cie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to l'Cie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2016, 08:38 AM   #3031
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

The other day I ordered a big box full of various dried herbs, about a dozen large bags in all, plus 10 lbs of raw shea butter, and a bunch of essential oils.

So I spent the better part of this morning, washing and sterilizing half gallon and quart canning jars, packing the herbs in, and putting them in the herb pantry. I need more jars! Then I got the EOs packed into a sealed container, so they don't taint my food, and placed them in the fridge. I still need to process the shea butter, as well as a brick of Black African Soap, but that will have to happen this evening because it is a job in and of itself. My house sure does smell good though!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2016, 10:07 AM   #3032
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I have already taken two truckloads of stuff to the storage room. I bought a house and want to clear out my present place, get it cleaned well. It will make cleaning easier if it is empty. Plus, soon as I close on the house, it will be easier to back a U-HAUL to storage place, load it and take it home.

I am super-jazzed!
😆
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2016, 12:09 PM   #3033
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

A bike ride that was cut short due to tire trouble, but a bike ride none-the-less. Forgot to pack a spare tube... grumble.

Mowed the lawn

Picked up the house

Attention to the animals

Attention to the teenager

Sorted papers

Sort of figured out where I'm taking my daughter tomorrow for her first college visit open house.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2016, 01:41 PM   #3034
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Did a load of laundry.
Fed, cleaned and watered the fur and feathered peeps.
Fed myself.
Bubble Bath!
Pegged laundry outside to dry.
Retrieved towels from neighbours fence, rehung to dry.
Food shopped. Fresh, frozen, dried and canned.
The dreaded putting away of food shop. Dislike.
Ran a couple of errands.
Took the old kitchen bin to the recycling centre and bought a new bin.
Repaired the curtain poll that fell down and fixed it back up.
Washed, dried and rehung curtains.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2016, 01:52 PM   #3035
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Laundry done....

Pool time....

Shower....dinner later...going on some errands!!!!
Old 04-23-2016, 01:54 PM   #3036
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Household chores and grocery shopping.

Now I'm about to accomplish drinking some piña coladas with a friend.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2016, 02:52 PM   #3037
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Completion from yesterday eve....

After 5.5 inches of much welcomed rain last week:

I mowed my yard and my elderly neighbors' last eve.

Today, I finished the weed trimming, cleaned out the flower beds and rock gardens. Hauled the debris to the compost site, grabbed a six pack of *cool-ones* and received a hug from my neighbor

Awesome eve. and a wonderful Kansas Saturday...doesn't get any better than that!

Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2016, 03:44 PM   #3038
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Got up and watched the sun rise

Took the dogs for a wicked nice walk at Biltmore

Made lunch and did dishes

Took a nap...for me it really is an accomplishment..

Got up and went to the laundromat

Came home and hung wash to dry

Did some gardening

Made dinner

Cleaned the counters, strainer and sink while dinner cooked

Vacuumed the kitchen floor

Wiped down the kitchen table and a cabinet

Went through papers for recycling

Fed and watered the furkids

Now gonna head out for a hike and then come home and do some more stuff...
Old 04-23-2016, 04:24 PM   #3039
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Drove to the credit union to make my car payment (I refuse to set up an online account in addition to the two I already have with them just to make a car payment once a month).

Shopped at Walgreens for a lot more stuff than I intended.

Laundry and other housework.

Procrastinating on doing my homework and getting more anxious by the minute because it's due tomorrow night and I have dinner plans tonight, and I'm running a poker tournament tomorrow. Why, oh why, do I do this to myself?!?

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2016, 04:36 PM   #3040
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

-Taking advantage of break in weather did some batch cooking. Made Shepherd’s Pie, spaghetti with meat sauce, hamburger gravy and mashed potatoes to use up sale ground beef and last of potatoes neighbor gifted me.

- Picked up the apartment, did dishes, folded clothes.

- Whittled Amazon list down from pie in the sky to a more realistic, budget friendly shopping cart.

- Making blueberry muffins right now to take to church tomorrow, this of course assuming I don’t burn them.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
accomplished, today