Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > In The News

Old 10-17-2018, 11:03 PM   #1
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation
Default GOP calls Democrats "Angry Mob"

Can you believe the nerve of these violent, gun loving, neo Nazi, Russian-colluding jackals? When I heard Trump refer to (rightfully)pissed off Democrats as "the ANGRY MOB," I was thinking how right he was--we are angry. Then I realized he said it to warn the GOP that we were violent, menacing and in need of squelching. Trump has an annoying habit of claiming those who dislike him or object to his lies and criminal behavior are doing whatever it is he and his pals are doing. It's plain old projection. We are hardly a mob, but the angry part is correct and entirely called for. PLEASE VOTE THESE LEMMING ENABLERS OF HIS OUT OF OFFICE. If the GOP retains majority control of both Houses, we will never get rid of this nightmare of a "president."
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2018, 03:46 AM   #2
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

All one has to remember regarding IQ45, is the opposite of what he says is usually the truth. He prevaricates, deflects and projects.

He would make a great case study in a specimen jar/room somewhere.

Believe me, I have not forgotten the few in here who rejoiced after the Cheetolinni "won" the election. You can not be forgiven, nor forgotten. The destruction trump has done is mind boggling in this amount of time after the election.

Let the midterms allow some hints at sanity.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2018, 08:38 AM   #3
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
Can you believe the nerve of these violent, gun loving, neo Nazi, Russian-colluding jackals? When I heard Trump refer to (rightfully)pissed off Democrats as "the ANGRY MOB," I was thinking how right he was--we are angry. Then I realized he said it to warn the GOP that we were violent, menacing and in need of squelching. Trump has an annoying habit of claiming those who dislike him or object to his lies and criminal behavior are doing whatever it is he and his pals are doing. It's plain old projection. We are hardly a mob, but the angry part is correct and entirely called for. PLEASE VOTE THESE LEMMING ENABLERS OF HIS OUT OF OFFICE. If the GOP retains majority control of both Houses, we will never get rid of this nightmare of a "president."
The Democrat party has a HUGE problem (besides 45), in that I compare the two parties to a fight between Mike Tyson (substitute Repugnants) and Muhammad Ali (Democrat); both are great fighters, but one is dirty and will do anything to win.

We keep LOSING important elections because of gerrymandering, vote tampering, and the seeming inability of our Democrat leaders to pull their heads out of their asses and fight back! Please, Elizabeth Warren/Joe Biden/Hilary Clinton, DO NOT run for President! You are boring, unable to fight dirty, and out of touch with the people of this country...SO BADLY, that the orange idiot is now destroying what the people have fought and died to build and preserve.

End of rant
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2018, 12:20 PM   #4
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
The Democrat party has a HUGE problem (besides 45), in that I compare the two parties to a fight between Mike Tyson (substitute Repugnants) and Muhammad Ali (Democrat); both are great fighters, but one is dirty and will do anything to win.

We keep LOSING important elections because of gerrymandering, vote tampering, and the seeming inability of our Democrat leaders to pull their heads out of their asses and fight back! Please, Elizabeth Warren/Joe Biden/Hilary Clinton, DO NOT run for President! You are boring, unable to fight dirty, and out of touch with the people of this country...SO BADLY, that the orange idiot is now destroying what the people have fought and died to build and preserve.

End of rant
AhHa! An early Avanatti supporter.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2018, 02:48 PM   #5
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Yup, the word mob is being used to describe Dems / Libs / Progs all over the country by Reps looking to get reelected.

A month ago I was feeling pretty good regarding our odds to take over one or both houses but now I'm not so confident.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2018, 03:13 PM   #6
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

You've def hit on some valid points! Adding to that and I'm paraphrasing...

Last month I heard this guy on NPR layout, in one sentence, the stark realty of how we (Dems/Libs/Progs/Inds) f'ed up. He said something like … Sure, we won the war on plastic bags and lost … I believe he said … the Supreme Court. The Reps have been hyper-focused on winning the Supreme Court for decades... for decades people! And too, they've managed to stumble upon (thanks to Trump) a winning formula for getting elected and very likely, reelected.

Dems/Libs/Pros/Inds ... we really have to get our shit together … in more ways than I could possibly list here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post

End of rant
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2018, 03:18 PM   #7
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

I dug Avenatti when he first appeared but not so much many more. He seems very focused on self-aggrandizement. But … who knows... maybe it takes an egomaniac to beat an egomaniac. But … at least … maybe... he'll be our egomaniac?? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
AhHa! An early Avanatti supporter.
Old 10-18-2018, 07:39 PM   #8
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I dug Avenatti when he first appeared but not so much many more. He seems very focused on self-aggrandizement. But … who knows... maybe it takes an egomaniac to beat an egomaniac. But … at least … maybe... he'll be our egomaniac?? lol
Right. He's a blustery, prickly egomaniac. But he's an egomaniac with good politics.

NOPE! That does not make someone a good Presidential candidate. This is the hardest job on earth, and the most powerful position on earth. The right person for this job is not someone whose primary qualification is their entertainment value. We're not electing someone to be a rock star, fer-fcks-sake.

I think Warren is a great candidate, regardless of her missteps in the debate over her Native American ancestor. She lacks foreign policy experience, but so did Obama. I think Booker is another good prospect, though he's equally inexperienced in foreign policy. I think Biden is not the right one at this time. I'm not going to agree with everything that anyone has done or will do. But I think either Booker or Warren would be excellent choices.
Old 10-23-2018, 12:13 PM   #9
MaddieRobbie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Free

MaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST Reputation
Default An Angry Mob?

I don't think we're a mob that's angry enough! If we were as scary as the GOP says we are, they wouldn't be pulling any of this BS.

We need to go to the polls and vote - then, go to the White House like the villagers in an old Frankenstein movie. Enough.
MaddieRobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MaddieRobbie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2018, 01:20 PM   #10
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sick of the democrat and republican separatism.... it's OLD ….our senator Charles Baker of Massachusetts is a rare find in politics . He identifies as a republican ,although he doesn't seem like he is . I just find him an intelligent man with a very liberal outlook.
Old 10-23-2018, 11:03 PM   #11
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
I'm sick of the democrat and republican separatism.... it's OLD ….our senator Charles Baker of Massachusetts is a rare find in politics . He identifies as a republican ,although he doesn't seem like he is . I just find him an intelligent man with a very liberal outlook.
he's the Governor not the senator what was I thinking ! lol good thing kobi picked up on it TY KOBI ~ is my face red !!
Old 10-24-2018, 01:21 AM   #12
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Who's any more of a angry mob than those republicans who start chanting "lock her up" at the drop of a hat..........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2018, 04:50 AM   #13
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

One of the best tweets i saw after The Incident on 11/9/2016 was "I'm the tea party now, motherf#@ckers"

The Republicans have never been scared of us before. I like them scared.
Old 10-24-2018, 08:22 AM   #14
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah, we're the angry mob while they send bombs to Soros, the Clintons, and the Obamas. Charming motherfuckers.
Old 10-24-2018, 09:21 AM   #15
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Yeah, we're the angry mob while they send bombs to Soros, the Clintons, and the Obamas. Charming motherfuckers.
Funny...... Fox news didn't get one of those special packages. Do these people not understand their televised Trump propaganda is dangerous and feeds/exploits the minds of the mentally unbalanced? Of course the next thing we will hear is it was really done by a mob of dems looking to deter voters from going to the polls.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2018, 12:30 PM   #16
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Funny...... Fox news didn't get one of those special packages. Do these people not understand their televised Trump propaganda is dangerous and feeds/exploits the minds of the mentally unbalanced? Of course the next thing we will hear is it was really done by a mob of dems looking to deter voters from going to the polls.
^5 nh ~ I agree . trump causes hate. just now the way he addressed the public on the pipe bombs ~ after his wife spoke ~ showed how it's not that imp. to him. thank God people around him are running this country. United We Stand !
Old 10-24-2018, 12:52 PM   #17
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

I did my thang early yesterday... please cross all fingers and toes for Beto in Texas … he's a long shot!
Old 10-24-2018, 12:59 PM   #18
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Trump Rally tonight-

For those who are interested:

Madison Wisconsin tonight 10/24 at 6:30pm...

Packages may be delivered or mailed to:

Central Wisconsin Airport
Airport Hangar
400 Aviation Way
Mosinee, WI 54455

p.s. Please keep all reference/s to targets with a *D* association, checked at the door-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2018, 01:09 PM   #19
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
For those who are interested:

Madison Wisconsin tonight 10/24 at 6:30pm...

Packages may be delivered or mailed to:

Central Wisconsin Airport
Airport Hangar
400 Aviation Way
Mosinee, WI 54455

p.s. Please keep all reference/s to targets with a *D* association, checked at the door-

lol ks ! keep the packages @ a cookie box lol w/ love , democrats lol
Old 10-24-2018, 01:28 PM   #20
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
lol ks ! keep the packages @ a cookie box lol w/ love , democrats lol
I wish for all those who attend to be safe and alert...esp the delivery folks!

Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote