Old 12-20-2009, 02:07 PM   #1
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sketchy Santas

Santa's a guy who isolates himself in the middle of the Arctic Ocean for 99.7%of the year, keeps a Rolodex of little boys' and girls' names and addresses and sneaks into their homes in the middle of the night. This is a thread to chronicle the men who dress up like that guy in order to get kids to sit on their laps.

Tell us about your first (or worst) visit to Santa. Were you bursting with anticipation or just urine? Did you hug Santa's neck or scream bloody murder? Post pics if you got em. If you're just too damn old to remember, tell us about putting your kids and grandkids through this.

If you don't celebrate Christmas, don't feel left out - tell us if you're glad you've avoided run-ins with stunt Santa's sack and stale coffee breath or if you've always longed to climb up on some stranger's knee at the mall and tell him what you really, really want.

Spoiler alert! Tell us when you realized Santa isn't real (or hell, give us your best evidence that he is.)

Here's some inspiration or as I like to call them, 'triggers': http://www.sketchysantas.com/?spref=fb

Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:54 PM   #2
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:55 PM   #3
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Old 12-20-2009, 02:56 PM   #4
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Old 12-20-2009, 03:24 PM   #5
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
That clutching picture is priceless! Somewhere, I have one of me screaming on Santa's lap when I was 3. I also have a video of my son when he was 4 "Telling Santa about himself". My son is a Leo...
I'm a fellow Leo and I get that. I mean how else is this guy supposed to know exactly what you need for Christmas? (I learned early on that the word 'need' carried more weight than 'want' so I 'needed' quite a lot of things)
Old 12-20-2009, 03:44 PM   #6
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:23 PM   #7
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy View Post

i wanna see this pic from whoever darkogre666 is.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:27 PM   #8
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

I found it while doing a search on evil santa's on yahoo, it showed up as one of the pics and is linked to photobucket
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:43 PM   #9
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Evil Santa

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2EK6iYqsuE"]YouTube- "The Winter Stalker" By Stephen Reedy & Alex Pardee[/ame]
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:53 PM   #10
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post

YOU WIN! Gah!
Old 12-20-2009, 04:55 PM   #11
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
YOU WIN! Gah!

LOL Right I couldnt sleep last night after I watched that!! Creepy!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote