Old 02-10-2010, 07:56 PM   #1
casey35

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
a she
Relationship Status:
finding my way ,

casey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputation
Default need advice from those who workout

Hi all, this is Casey. I am in need of some advice on workingout. This past year i have gained fifty pounds. None of my clothes fit me anymore,and i am just not happy with being so out of shape. I need help in figuring where to start. Does anyone have advice they would like to share.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:46 PM   #2
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Truthfully, start with stretching THOROUGHLY at least once each day and add some movement. Just walk 10 minutes.

You can do those two things for a total of 30 minutes each day, and you will start to feel so much better after about 7 or 8 days.

If the stretching feels good to you and you have the time, I would do it twice each day. I *love* stretching.

Don't overwhelm yourself to start with, or you won't feel motivated to continue.

Good luck.