Old 02-26-2010, 01:47 PM   #1
owen4u1904

How Do You Identify?:
trans/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

owen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant future
Default Kids say the darndest things!! :)

Okay so some of us are parents, or grandparents, or at least have nieces and/or nephews or lil sibs or cousins...and you get the picture. Anyways, I figured lets share stories of these lil ones of things they have said or done that make us smile.

Well, my daughter is 6 and we have recently been on a Full House high lol..we have been watching it all the time together when it is on. Well, she looked at me and said in a serious voice how do you do cut it out in sign language. I just kinda laughed cause I know Full House has morals and good stories behind it for people to learn from. I never would have thought that she learned the cut it out thing and kept it on mind for her to use.

Last edited by owen4u1904; 02-26-2010 at 01:52 PM. Reason: I am not very good at writing sentences. :)
owen4u1904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:10 PM   #2
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

One day when my son was 6 or 7(he's 26 now) he decided he did not want to go to school. I asked him what was wrong. He said he was sick, "his feelings hurt".

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote