Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 03-07-2014, 08:51 PM   #1
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default Kudos

To people on or off the BFP site whom you would like to pat on the back. People deserve recognition if they share, inspire or contribute something in friendship, their community or in their profession. They can inspire and help to better the lives of others. They deserve recognition if they have influenced you, impacted your life for the better or set a great example in some way.

They can be famous or they can your personal friend or acquaintance here or offline. They can be an "unknown saint"—someone who went out of their way to help others without expecting anything in return. Someone you've noticed. Please feel free to share their story. We all need to know the good in this world.

My person this week is my good friend, Rhonda. She is a member of the LGBTQ community. She is an Executive Chef who not only taught me things I needed to know about culinary arts, but who contributed a cook book and her skills to educate low income families in her community on nutrition and how to streamline expenses in providing better foods and improved diets. Rhonda is as unpretentious and as giving as they come. She is a master chef, baker and restaurateur who contributes her talents, time and knowledge to help others with nutrition and healthy living. She is well-respected in her community in North Carolina for her genuine kindness, her incredible sense of humor and her unconditional contributions. Rhonda, I salute you as a member of our community for all you have given.

Thanks for everything, my friend. You have my deepest respect for the woman and person you truly are—a rare find. And it's been wonderful to have known you.

Please feel free to follow up with a person you admire who has had an impact on your life or on the lives of others.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 08:06 AM   #2
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If I'm going to be the first to comment, then I might as well start with you Jet.
You've been a true friend, in many instants-es you've reached out to me, be it here, outside of the box you've always sensed when I was hmmm distancing myself.
Now that my Friend is what a friendship is about.
Even when I disappeared from the world you always took the time to say hey, good to see you back.
I wish I could have been better to you in that way..
But know this Jet... Your true heart is known by me.
The man that I have seen evolve is truly respected. Your mind is free, year heart is heard, and your knowledge is admired. Your love for the arts and for hypothetically standing up for yourself and others is amazing! Many may see different, but that's not important. It's what you see in yourself that gives strength and honor to the rest that have no voice..
What ever and where every life leads you. Know that you touched my life and have taught me many new and interesting things. I appreciate you Man! And I wish you everything good in life, and live it to it's fullest. You deserve it!
Kudo's to You Jet! Thank you...
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post: