Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 07-14-2011, 12:38 AM   #1
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation
Red face *Menopause*

Menopause is not an illness, but a natural process in a woman's body. Symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, mood swings, declining libido, lack of energy, and weight gain are just indicators of the changes caused by unbalanced hormone levels in a woman's body.

How has menopause effected your life? Taking any treatments? Tips?

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2011, 11:31 AM   #2
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:

jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, that many.

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
Old 08-04-2011, 11:55 AM   #3
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I've been in perimenopause for awhile, without major symptoms . I'm going to go as natural as possible unless I become a raging beast.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:43 PM   #4
Daktari

Menopausal and mad as hell here!

I soddin' hate it.

I started with major symptoms last year after having a couple of years of menstrual changes.

Unfortunately said symptoms also coincided with giving up smoking so I was twice as loopy for a while there.

I started having quite serious night sweats which necessitated me having to sleep on towels for a few months. Then the night sweats stopped and the hot flashes started and they came every 10-15mins throughout the day and night. At first I thought the sweats and flashes could be as a result of my body being unaccustomed to all the oxygen it was now getting after quitting smoking. However the flashes didn't stop and I hadn't bled for months so I went to see my doctor who confirmed that yes I was having menopausal symptoms and could only suggest hormone replacement. I had to explain that my Ma died of breast cancer as a direct result of taking HRT (many moons ago now) so I am reluctant to take the risk myself.

I did my research and and started taking soy isoflavones (plant estrogens) along with high strength fish oils 3 times a day. After a few days they started to work and the hot flashes started to decrease in frequency. As they're really quite expensive I tried decreasing the number of isoflavone pills but the hot flashes increased again. So, I've been taking these pills for a year now and they work ....on the whole.

Recently I went to see the practice gynae nurse who suggested taking a low dose of Clonidine (Dixarit). I've been taking these for a month now and they have really helped. I have barely had a hot flash for a month!! We've just increased the dose a little bit and I'm 'cooler' than I've been in a whole year.

What is really hard to cope with is I feel so much like a 'girl'. I've always been a more male identified genderqueer being so am finding it really rather alien to feel female and I hate it. Really, really hate it. Having months on end where I don't bleed is the only 'good' aspect.

Ok I'll stop whinging on....for now

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2011, 04:16 PM   #5
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:

Exclamation Take care of yourselves.

I figured this topic wouldn't be for everyone publicly. Thank you to anyone that takes the courage and or time to post. for those that are reading... take care of yourselves.

My journey with female issues and menopause started at age 14 with endometriosis. By 16 they wanted me to have a hysterectomy, but that wasn't going to happen since I always wanted a big family. Over the next few years I dealt with fibroids everywhere and excessive bleeding and pain. During this time I would also have my children. By 25 I had my hysterectomy and like most, menopause ensued. It hasn't been a great situation. They did start the patch after surgery, but I had a major skin reaction.

I started having trouble with ICC and that brought about them finding I needed to have an oophorectomy. So at 35 they removed the last ovary, major scar tissue, and some repair of a prolapse.

My Dr. recently prescribed a "compounded for me" cream for estrogen and testosterone. I am turning 40 in less than 2 weeks and things are starting to become a bit more normal. Thankfully, I have had great support.

Something else though, I am not sure if related or not, but they also found I was Vitamin D deficient(I posted in the vitamin D thread), magnesium very low, and my body wouldn't process vitamin B normally, so I take the sublingual.

I've noticed several people I know(IRT) that are almost ashamed to talk about their journey. Some to the point they won't even go see a doctor. I feel sad about the last aspect.

The Following User Says Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2011, 04:30 PM   #6
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there! )

I had a hysterectomy in 2008, and though I have a lone ovary left it is riddled with endometriosis and my hormone levels are way lower than they were before.

I guess you would say I am in perimenopause. Not yet on any supplements.

I do take Vitamin D as I also have a deficiency and B12, which seems to help with moods.

Omega 3s help too.

I have really bad heat flashes and this heat wave right now ia mking it all pretty miserable.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:42 PM   #7
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

This is my Canadian cold as (insert word of choice) favorite story. During this past winter I put on my long coat, and all the other necessities. It was -35C with a horrible wind chill. Nature with her, sense of humor (?) sent along a big ol hot flash. By the time I got to the gym I was sweating... seriously. All I could think was how stupid it was to be freezing and sweating buckets at the same time.

I run hotter now than I ever have. I am a furnace when I sleep. I am low in Magnesium and also take a B3 and B6... prevents murder, I'm all for that. I finally have no low iron issues... yeah me.

I have been exceptionally lucky I think.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2011, 04:48 PM   #8
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:

Thumbs up You Might Be Going Through Menopause IF...

You Might Be Going Through Menopause IF...

If you frequently find your head in the freezer, you might be going through menopause.

If more than six times a day, you say "Now what was I doing? -looking for?-saying?, you might be going through menopause.

If your partner asks, "How are you, honey?" and you burst out crying and stay mad at him for the rest of the day, you might be going through menopause.

If you are yelling at your children to "keep it down" and they are reading, you might be going through menopause.

If you consider ramming that car that took your spot, you might be going through menopause.

If all of your clothes are suddenly a size too small, you might be going through menopause.

If the shock of the smaller size of your clothing sends you straight to the freezer and while you're there you grab some ice cream, you might be going through menopause.

If you stand at the refrigerator with the door open and someone else has to remind you of what you want, you might be going through menopause.

If your partner suddenly buys a new motorcycle for quick escapes a few times a day, you might be going through menopause.

If your children seem to be spending more time "out" with their friends, you might be going through menopause.

If your idea of torture is asking that little skinny girl in the cute blouse for the dressing room key, you might be going through menopause.

If you could swear she snickered as she let you in, you might be going through menopause.

If you are suddenly finding the need to shave places you've never shaved before (like your chin), you might be going through menopause.

If your life could be perfect if you didn't have to live with all of these irritating people or work with those jerks or go to church with those other people or share the road with those lousy drivers, you might be going through menopause.

If laughing at a joke reminds you of something else which reminds you of something sad and then you burst out crying while everyone else is still laughing, you might be going through menopause.

If you wish that you could sleep on ice, you might be going through menopause-or global warming.

If you are printing this out to show your friends.......well, you know.

Old 08-04-2011, 05:10 PM   #9
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Man I think my aunt is going through menopause, she is a raging bitch lately.... yells all the time, no energy

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:13 PM   #10
Daktari

None of my trousers or shorts fit me now that 'The Alien' has settled round my middle. I know other skinny folks who've

Oh foxyshamen I so know how that hot even whilst it's freezing thang.

I also take vit.B6, zinc and iron.

I have yet to find any supplement that makes me feel less 'nuts' *sigh*
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2011, 05:16 PM   #11
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetfemme247 View Post
Man I think my aunt is going through menopause, she is a raging bitch lately.... yells all the time, no energy

Express to her your concern that the reason she may not have much energy is because she IS yelling all the time.

Old 08-04-2011, 05:17 PM   #12
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:

Talking

I am a student and I swear the only thing that I was retaining in 3 semesters was WaTeR. Some how my instructors did not see this as a viable excuse to be late on any assignments. LOL

Old 08-04-2011, 06:04 PM   #13
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelli View Post
I am a student and I swear the only thing that I was retaining in 3 semesters was WaTeR. Some how my instructors did not see this as a viable excuse to be late on any assignments. LOL

hah! I can imagine what my tutors would say if I asked for extra time with my assignments because I'm menopausally nuts.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2011, 06:56 PM   #14
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

In 1998 I had a total hysto cause of fibroid tumors that were causeing me to have 3 week long periods that near sent me to the hospital many times.Going into sudden menopause was a Bytch if the first order,the days were either good or bad depending on how many wet crying towles I used a day,mood swings were like Jeckle ad Hyde so I stayed to myself most of the time..wich made it easyer for all conserned.Now after all these years I still have some killer hot flashes and night sweats that sometimes I have to shower in the morning before going to work,I did take hrt for about 6 months but quit after I found out how dangerous they were,im not saying takeing something wouldnt help me but I never have ask my doc about it..no real reason just it never comes up at an appointment.I often cant sleep at night,do forget things( at times) wonder if I forgot to insert my brain cells when I get up in the morning cause of some of the stupid stuff I sometimes do,yeah it leave ppl wondering if im all hear..heck I wonder if im all hear.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2011, 08:37 AM   #15
Daktari

and....all together now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2011, 10:45 AM   #16
Converse

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Married

2 Highscores

Converse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST Reputation

I’m a Stone Butch, I’m tough, I came out of the womb that way – In fact I’m so tough that I had to google “ where do Stone Butches come from?” and found the word “womb”, after all Stone Butches don’t concern themselves with that kind of “women’s stuff” do they?

I have an education, I can write a dissertation without much of a nudge, but ask me to discuss an ovary and I will stare blankly. Women don’t discuss “secret women’s business” around baby stone butches let alone grown ones, and the most personal conversation between tough Stone Butches may involve tips on packing or if we are feeling particularly sensitive- the awkwardness of binding may get raised.

It was clear to me that the new washing machine obviously caused my jeans to shrink, but I became slightly confused when the same happened to my belts – had someone been putting them in the wash as well? I checked the buckles for signs of being placed in the dryer.

Then my energy level dropped, probably a reaction to the world climate change, I should start eating raw meat or buckets of spinach, and will as soon as I stop turning the house upside down looking for chocolate. The hunt for sugar is exhausting.

I’m probably so tired because it’s hard to sleep in the furnaces of hell, laying there in a pool of perspiration I think I should quickly go and water all of the plants before they die in this heat – I will as soon as I get the energy.

What I don’t understand is why the teenager is so loud all of the sudden, and why the cashier is moving at a speed that if any slower would actually result in her working in reverse, and since when did my pin number on my debit card end in a zero, and have I always taken sugar in my tea?

Those weren’t tears that came from watching that stupid show, it’s quite obvious that my eyes are simply watering - a reaction to having just recently been prescribed reading glasses. I knew that I didn’t need glasses because I was getting older- its just that my eyes are tired, they will believe me once I start eating that raw meat and my hawk eye vision returns. It’s also probably why I can’t finish reading a book, and has nothing to do with suddenly developing the attention span of a 3 year old (although oddly, a childish temper tantrum has some appeal right now).

After I had run the cold water over the top of my head, opened all the doors and the windows and put the ceiling fans on maximum – I stared in disbelief at my wife who seemed to be sitting calmly unperturbed by the sudden heat wave that had hit. “Aren’t you boiling up?” I asked, “No” she replied – I had to touch her skin before I could be convinced.
I finally declared “I’m sick! I have a fever!”
She smiled, she said “it’s called menopause”. “No you don’t understand- I just don’t feel myself, I can’t explain it”.
My wife took me to the healthfood store – we stood in the women’s care section, I looked at the labels. I was suddenly struck with having to acknowledge the body I was born into - I became disorientated and chose to wait outside.

As I type this I’m looking at a bottle labelled “ Womensense – for the reduction of hot flashes and other symptoms of menopause”.

I select “female” on official forms, perhaps in my lifetime “Butch” will appear as an option on those forms, but until then I’m ok with my selection. And one day “happy birthday to our daughter” cards will sit next to “happy birthday to our Butch”, on the shelves at the gift stores, but in the mean time I’m ok with opening the card that my parents send me. But this, this dialogue, verbiage and images of womanhood and femininity in the context of discussing Me, is something I’m having a hard time coming to terms with.

I’ll think about it some more after I have splashed some cold water over my head.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Converse For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2011, 12:44 PM   #17
Daktari

Great post Converse, thank you - of course I had to put my specs on to read it because I can't see to read without them anymore. That's only happened in the last year!

I suddenly don't feel so alone...

...I know, I know you women of the femme persuasion are sharing the same symptoms and wotnot but menopause is not necessarily challenging your whole sex/gender/id/concept of self like it can do for those of us on the other side of the bf equation.

It was good to spend some time with an older ex recently who has come out the other side of menopause and is happy with her older, aging self............she doesn't get hot flashes anymore - wooohoooo they do eventually stop!!

Bound up in all this menopause gubbins has to be the notion of aging surely? I don't mind admitting that I so looked forward to my 40s and have had a ball thus far but I'm struggling with the run down to 50.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2011, 01:07 PM   #18
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Converse View Post
I’m a Stone Butch, I’m tough, I came out of the womb that way – In fact I’m so tough that I had to google “ where do Stone Butches come from?” and found the word “womb”, after all Stone Butches don’t concern themselves with that kind of “women’s stuff” do they?

I have an education, I can write a dissertation without much of a nudge, but ask me to discuss an ovary and I will stare blankly. Women don’t discuss “secret women’s business” around baby stone butches let alone grown ones, and the most personal conversation between tough Stone Butches may involve tips on packing or if we are feeling particularly sensitive- the awkwardness of binding may get raised.

It was clear to me that the new washing machine obviously caused my jeans to shrink, but I became slightly confused when the same happened to my belts – had someone been putting them in the wash as well? I checked the buckles for signs of being placed in the dryer.

Then my energy level dropped, probably a reaction to the world climate change, I should start eating raw meat or buckets of spinach, and will as soon as I stop turning the house upside down looking for chocolate. The hunt for sugar is exhausting.

I’m probably so tired because it’s hard to sleep in the furnaces of hell, laying there in a pool of perspiration I think I should quickly go and water all of the plants before they die in this heat – I will as soon as I get the energy.

What I don’t understand is why the teenager is so loud all of the sudden, and why the cashier is moving at a speed that if any slower would actually result in her working in reverse, and since when did my pin number on my debit card end in a zero, and have I always taken sugar in my tea?

Those weren’t tears that came from watching that stupid show, it’s quite obvious that my eyes are simply watering - a reaction to having just recently been prescribed reading glasses. I knew that I didn’t need glasses because I was getting older- its just that my eyes are tired, they will believe me once I start eating that raw meat and my hawk eye vision returns. It’s also probably why I can’t finish reading a book, and has nothing to do with suddenly developing the attention span of a 3 year old (although oddly, a childish temper tantrum has some appeal right now).

After I had run the cold water over the top of my head, opened all the doors and the windows and put the ceiling fans on maximum – I stared in disbelief at my wife who seemed to be sitting calmly unperturbed by the sudden heat wave that had hit. “Aren’t you boiling up?” I asked, “No” she replied – I had to touch her skin before I could be convinced.
I finally declared “I’m sick! I have a fever!”
She smiled, she said “it’s called menopause”. “No you don’t understand- I just don’t feel myself, I can’t explain it”.
My wife took me to the healthfood store – we stood in the women’s care section, I looked at the labels. I was suddenly struck with having to acknowledge the body I was born into - I became disorientated and chose to wait outside.

As I type this I’m looking at a bottle labelled “ Womensense – for the reduction of hot flashes and other symptoms of menopause”.

I select “female” on official forms, perhaps in my lifetime “Butch” will appear as an option on those forms, but until then I’m ok with my selection. And one day “happy birthday to our daughter” cards will sit next to “happy birthday to our Butch”, on the shelves at the gift stores, but in the mean time I’m ok with opening the card that my parents send me. But this, this dialogue, verbiage and images of womanhood and femininity in the context of discussing Me, is something I’m having a hard time coming to terms with.

I’ll think about it some more after I have splashed some cold water over my head.
Converse,

Hello there. I can not express enough appreciation for your post. As I read further and further into your post my eyes begin to well up with tears(don't worry I'm a sensitive girl). I felt what you were writing as it applies to my menopause in the female sense, but could also feel it as if it were my Butch. It pains me more for Butches - then again most things do. Hope that's not a dangling participle because my Cruel is always telling me not to leave them hanging. As you can tell, I can not write a dissertation for anything. Maybe one day.

Cruel met me as the mother of 5 and completely took on the task. Of course I didn't say it was easy, but my point being, we want Cruel to have a holiday since I had Mother's Day. Cruel got Father's Day with a twist... BUTCH'S Day. Surely I hope you didn't misread that holiday. Just wanted to show love, appreciation and acceptance. Hope we did her justice.

May you and your wife share many years of love and happiness.

Old 08-06-2011, 01:13 PM   #19
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
Great post Converse, thank you - of course I had to put my specs on to read it because I can't see to read without them anymore. That's only happened in the last year!

I suddenly don't feel so alone...

...I know, I know you women of the femme persuasion are sharing the same symptoms and wotnot but menopause is not necessarily challenging your whole sex/gender/id/concept of self like it can do for those of us on the other side of the bf equation.

It was good to spend some time with an older ex recently who has come out the other side of menopause and is happy with her older, aging self............she doesn't get hot flashes anymore - wooohoooo they do eventually stop!!

Bound up in all this menopause gubbins has to be the notion of aging surely? I don't mind admitting that I so looked forward to my 40s and have had a ball thus far but I'm struggling with the run down to 50.

{{{{{ Incubus }}}}} because sometimes my words feel inadequate for what i feel from a post.

My Cruel, Mr. Bent, among so many others will tell you I have the utmost respect and appreciation for what Butches, Trans, etc.

I wish the world would wrap you in love and acceptance. I wish I could be all of your neighbors. Just sayin'.

Old 08-06-2011, 02:08 PM   #20
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default Comverse

Thanks so much for the post,I know just how u feel,u explaned things In ways I havent been able to..thank u so much.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: