Notices

Old 07-03-2019, 07:32 PM   #21181
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
My mom ordering her products at the dispensary. Lmfao
That reminds me that I will want to stop at the dispensary when we come over later this month. I'll reserve my goods ahead for a quick in and out.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2019, 08:40 PM   #21182
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
That reminds me that I will want to stop at the dispensary when we come over later this month. I'll reserve my goods ahead for a quick in and out.
Ok, that works!!!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2019, 11:09 PM   #21183
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about J calling me Mom for the first time. No awkward conversations about can I call you this, refer to you as... No just natural and spontaneous as if it were a routine matter of course. I didn't want make a big deal out of it, chance leaving her feeling uncomfortable so just carried on our conversation without pause, as if between us nothing remarkable, just an everyday occurrence. However inside I was super happy – she's like the daughter I never had.

FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2019, 06:12 AM   #21184
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Twas last night....

My sister and her family and my honey and myself went the next town over to the annual bonfire they have. It was a hellishly hot day to light a mound of wood on fire but it sure was purty.
They have a few vendors and a live band played great music. The kids had a blast. My only regret is not bringing the fur kids.
It was a lovely night. I nearly didn’t go because I was tired from work and then, next thing I knew, they were shutting it down.
I’m not too old to stay out past 9! Yayyy
Old 07-04-2019, 07:03 AM   #21185
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

My dad making me an egg sandwich for breakfast.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2019, 11:04 AM   #21186
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,011 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Well wishes and hellos from friends and family.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2019, 01:58 PM   #21187
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Harlow coming up to me while we were outside. She's been complaining all day and she said "mommy hold me" She doesn't do that often anymore. So I of course picked her up and she instantly snuggled in and went to sleep on my shoulder. We were out on the porch but she slept for a good 45 mins.

She may wipe off my kisses but she still needs me sometimes!
She was bored. She loved, had capacity to love, for love, to give and accept love. Only she tried twice and failed twice to find somebody not just strong enough to deserve it, earn it, match it, but even brave enough to accept it.”

~William Faulkner, The Town
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2019, 03:54 PM   #21188
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

River time and family time!!!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2019, 01:05 AM   #21189
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation
Default ROTFL

** There is a part of me that agrees.
Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2019, 08:49 AM   #21190
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Exercise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amulette View Post

** There is a part of me that agrees.
ME TOO ! but I do think it is important to move around a bit, stretch, bend, take walks, all balanced by decent and proper food intake, etc. I don't believe in jogging (never understood jogging), exercise bikes, gyms, etc.

I did do quite a bit of sports when younger, and still have those muscles in my legs.

Human beings are rather fragile, and one should know one's limits. When younger, we think we are immortal, and sometimes push the body past its limits, causing damage which only comes out much later. So, if I can say anything, it is to listen to your body. When tired, I take naps!

Because of meditation, I have also understood that the brain is just a biological organ as well, and that it can wear out eventually when always being in use, in the exact same way that a motor/engine in a car wears out as well. Like the doctor said, everything wears out eventually. So, having a mind, one contacted the brain and told it not to register anything that wasn't a real need, which it did! That way, I maintain a minimum activity in "brain" activity, which keeps me alert, calm and also helps my body, which usually requires about 7-8 hours' sleep. I think that overactive thinking will kill a person - shorten their life needlessly.

I take a page out of my grandmother's book who lived well into her 90's, that when she ate something which didn't "agree" with her, she just stopped eating it!

Go gentle into that good night!
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2019, 12:36 PM   #21191
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

2 small green tomatoes have appeared
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2019, 01:14 PM   #21192
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

A compromise.

Also, a very cold Dr. Pepper. (It's the little things)
She was bored. She loved, had capacity to love, for love, to give and accept love. Only she tried twice and failed twice to find somebody not just strong enough to deserve it, earn it, match it, but even brave enough to accept it.”

~William Faulkner, The Town
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2019, 06:48 AM   #21193
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Coming into work and finding a box of triple chocolate chip cookies at my desk from a friend.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2019, 07:51 AM   #21194
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

The breakfast lady knowing my order when I walked in the door. 🙂

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2019, 01:22 PM   #21195
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation
Default This made me smile and chuckle....

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2019, 04:52 PM   #21196
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Listening to my wife make plans to attend a "high tea" with my mom next week. I love that she (my wife) and my mom enjoy time together. I'm so lucky to have both of them in my life.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2019, 06:06 PM   #21197
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

A big bunch of gorgeous red roses on my bedside table.

- Prince
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2019, 10:04 PM   #21198
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:

Old 08-02-2019, 12:42 PM   #21199
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:

89-Year-Old Japanese Grandma Discovers Photography, Can’t Stop Taking Hilarious Self-Portraits Now
Old 08-02-2019, 06:05 PM   #21200
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Watching my professor grade one of my tests and not marking anything wrong.

Can you say over-achiever?? haha well. it made ME smile anyway
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile