Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I love sitting outside on the porch when it's raining. I'm more of a cup of tea kind of person, though.

I'm feeling some trepidation, because there are 2 more days of this conference to go before all these people leave my tender, loving care (i.e., lots of handholding).
I find more are turning to being a cup of tea kind of person, I tried but my Keurig revolted
GM I hate “hand holding “ I feel your pain

I feel great last night I had an emergency at work and by the time I got in and we r talking 10 minutes shift lead had fixed the problem , said she just watched what I did for another situation and did what I did. Must say I am really happy with whom I put in place my whole crew thinks on their feet like Me.

I also got a kick out of stopping by the Shore shop on My day off in shorts and a T-shirt, My AGM is right the assistant does have a lil crush on Me lol
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2019, 05:48 PM   #5942
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Really decent! Very little pain today ... not even worth mentioning! Hooray!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2019, 06:36 PM   #5943
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,118 Times in 5,117 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Cautiously optimistic! After 2 p.m. tomorrow, all my charges will leave on their airplanes.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2019, 06:39 PM   #5944
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Still hung over. I stink of cigarette smoke and alcohol Lol
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2019, 11:54 PM   #5945
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Still hung over. I stink of cigarette smoke and alcohol Lol
Since you brought it up, we get to ask questions. Do tell. Awhile back, you were embroiled in this ldr with a woman who blew you off and hurt you. You seemed to have a big emotional investment, but it looks like you made not only a rebound, a 3 pointer! Way to go, dude!

We want to know more, though. Some of us are living vicariously right now (myself). Details, give us something to use.

Out with the dirty laundry, we want your dirty laundry.

(Paraphrasing "Dirty Laundry" by Don Henley)
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2019, 07:44 AM   #5946
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling good, came in early today to do some projects and I’m about done.
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2019, 09:18 AM   #5947
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got decent sleep last night so I feel pretty decent. I am getting a little hungry so I should do something about that.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2019, 10:59 PM   #5948
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Since you brought it up, we get to ask questions. Do tell. Awhile back, you were embroiled in this ldr with a woman who blew you off and hurt you. You seemed to have a big emotional investment, but it looks like you made not only a rebound, a 3 pointer! Way to go, dude!

We want to know more, though. Some of us are living vicariously right now (myself). Details, give us something to use.

Out with the dirty laundry, we want your dirty laundry.

(Paraphrasing "Dirty Laundry" by Don Henley)

Lol no dirty laundry. I just drink alot and hang out at the neighborhood bars.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 03:12 AM   #5949
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Lol no dirty laundry. I just drink alot and hang out at the neighborhood bars.
Bummer, that's all we get. We get it, you don't kiss and tell. Pleasssee. We wouldn't know her if she sat beside us. Wouldn't know you, but that's not the point lol.

I guess, if you got nuthin', okay. 'Cept, it sounds like you're holding out on us. You wrote a bite about some babe a few days ago if I'm not mistaken. Could be, though.

Y'all have a good weekend! I'll be hanging out on the threads...and probably be dangling by one lol.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 09:31 AM   #5950
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,085 Times in 8,588 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Okay. Am having a hard time focusing on work this morning. Don't know why. Gonna go and have an apple and some cheese for a snack. Maybe that will inspire me.

I wanna play hooky and go to the movies .... or go for a ride in my buddy's new orange car—knowing she and I will look cute riding in it.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 10:30 AM   #5951
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Bummer, that's all we get. We get it, you don't kiss and tell. Pleasssee. We wouldn't know her if she sat beside us. Wouldn't know you, but that's not the point lol.

I guess, if you got nuthin', okay. 'Cept, it sounds like you're holding out on us. You wrote a bite about some babe a few days ago if I'm not mistaken. Could be, though.

Y'all have a good weekend! I'll be hanging out on the threads...and probably be dangling by one lol.

Its the same chick. And yeah all i do is drink and hang out at the local bars near my house.
Old 06-20-2019, 10:30 AM   #5952
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,118 Times in 5,117 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tired. I'm getting stuff done at work (well, except for this moment while I'm on BFP). But I am worn out from the recent conferences we have hosted. Going home soon for a good long nap - the kind that lasts for most of the weekend. I have tomorrow off! Yay!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 11:19 AM   #5953
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Austin

Have been searching online for Austin, Tx Gay Community Center...they don't seem to have one...hmmm.

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 11:20 AM   #5954
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Okay. Am having a hard time focusing on work this morning. Don't know why. Gonna go and have an apple and some cheese for a snack. Maybe that will inspire me.

I wanna play hooky and go to the movies .... or go for a ride in my buddy's new orange car—knowing she and I will look cute riding in it.

Do it! Do it! There's this movie!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 11:23 AM   #5955
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Have been searching online for Austin, Tx Gay Community Center...they don't seem to have one...hmmm.

Greco
Is this what you were looking for?

I think you would like this running group!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 11:38 AM   #5956
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gimme you saved my trip!

So, no brick and mortar center...Thank you Gemme for this link and
the running groups link as well! You can always be counted on

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Is this what you were looking for?

I think you would like this running group!

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 06:59 PM   #5957
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation
Default Austin Tejas

Quote:
Greco
When I lived there, many moons ago, I would go to: http://allgo.org/

Nice people, alternative vibe, interesting events. I found it to be an organization with heart.

If I wanted a friend of mine to connect with the best people in Austin (IMHO) I would send them to connect with the "Perez sisters" at La Pena on Congress. They are not out an loud more out and very real in the coolest way.

http://www.lapena-austin.org/about-us.html

Have fun!
Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 10:17 PM   #5958
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:

Greco
Did u google LAMBDA in Austin?

I think I spelled that correctly but not sure.
Old 06-21-2019, 01:10 AM   #5959
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Did u google LAMBDA in Austin?

I think I spelled that correctly but not sure.
That name sounds familiar, but I never mingled with them. I'm not sure who they are I did have some serious fun with the folks at ALLGO though! I don't know how active they are these days but I really liked them in the day!
Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 01:22 AM   #5960
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amulette View Post
That name sounds familiar, but I never mingled with them. I'm not sure who they are I did have some serious fun with the folks at ALLGO though! I don't know how active they are these days but I really liked them in the day!

Houston has one. I've never been or done much in the community.

I just know there are tons of places here in Htown.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: