Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-09-2014, 05:54 PM   #12301
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLY View Post
Again..... SS if you have started to read, STOP!!!! , you can read after the wedding lol

Well we did get the validation from the province and they grant us permission to marry (I won't believe we are married until we officially say I DO! and even then....with all the crap we have to go through to be together is insane, probably always be worried that someone/something will take it away )

Also have to continue with all our immigration papers so SS can become a permanent resident (THAT is a whole other story, complicate AND overwhelming)

Hotel room is booked

Had my eye surgery and so far so good

My work contract, well the position has become permanent but I will still have to apply and HOPE that I get it (all depends on seniority and I have plenty but still......never know)

Still have to get our "script" to our officiant, we still want to relook at it before we send it in.

Okay I will leave it at that, it enough for now
Feel free to read now SS

What is on my mind......I AM FINALLY MARRIED TO THE WOMAN I LOVE as of Saturday, September 20th. It will be a day/night I will remember for the next 65+ years I will say, I did not get to see SS until she stepped through that fence.....WOW! She was absolutely STUNNING!!!!! She took my breath away and made my heart skip a beat, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

also on my mind is how GREAT it is to now be PERMANENT at my job I have benefits, paid holidays, pension etc SO GREAT!!!!

Always on my mind is when will my WIFE & I be living in the same home.....immigration....so much do to and LONG wait time.....

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2014, 06:23 PM   #12302
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

My sister's foster kids stay is up. The court said they go back with their grandmother. So she packed up all their stuff and and the social service girl picked them up. We are all pretty sad about it

My sister said the hardest part was watching her son cry when they left. He had become pretty attached and reveled in having "little brothers"

I hope those two boys take all the love we gave them and carry it with them as long as they can. Bless them.
Old 10-09-2014, 06:39 PM   #12303
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Glad being back in my hometown! Enjoying much needed quiet time!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2014, 08:32 PM   #12304
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

How did I become an infamous member?

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2014, 10:12 PM   #12305
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Wanting to get another tattoo!

Albert Einstein
Old 10-09-2014, 10:41 PM   #12306
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default M...

Sometimes life isn't so easy!

Sometimes life is good when it's challenging

Sometimes I love life when I don't announce it.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2014, 10:44 PM   #12307
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Damn new pain pills with caffeine in them...all week my sleep patterns have been thrown off...now this. No wonder the bottle says don't take more than 2 in 24 hours..
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2014, 11:53 PM   #12308
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I should not have taken that benadryl earlier today...it made me sleep...now I'm exhausted and can't sleep.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2014, 07:17 PM   #12309
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Visited a old friend on another site. Why do people post 5, 10 year old pictures? I'm in the moment now, I never understood why you can't just show you as you are now. Your still beautiful.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2014, 07:44 PM   #12310
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Having to go back to Durant tomorrow, I truly don't want to go.

Albert Einstein
Old 10-13-2014, 09:32 PM   #12311
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Self care.....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2014, 07:22 AM   #12312
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The white squirrel I saw at the Angel Tree yesterday. It's very rare to see one in the wild. He wasn't an albino, just white. I want to go back with the big camera and try to get some pictures of him.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2014, 10:28 AM   #12313
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Finely feeling better after three days of feeling like crap,please let it stay this way...I don't like being sick.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2014, 11:02 AM   #12314
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Poker!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2014, 02:29 PM   #12315
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Moving or taking another trip to see family back in Texas

Albert Einstein
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2014, 05:03 PM   #12316
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

Things that ought not be and are naturally are the most captivating.
Old 10-18-2014, 07:43 PM   #12317
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just thinking about my future: the new job I start on Monday, getting my health back under control, starting back to the gym and loving the changes I've started making so far are all on my mind tonight

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2014, 08:16 PM   #12318
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My little sister...

She's having so many life troubles...and she and my mom are doing the love hate dance that I went through in my teens....

Theirs is a complicated relationship and my sister has a LOT going on....most of which I disapprove of... but I won't be our mother and say that (to her) I just tell anyone that will listen I love my sister. I may not unseratand whyvshe doea what she does but its her life not mine....and I lovr her no matter what. And i told her that tonight....
Old 10-28-2014, 08:18 PM   #12319
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

She is but that happens often nowadays!

Yup just that !

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2014, 09:05 PM   #12320
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,063 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

Wondering what crazy dream I will have tonight. I had a nightmare last night. The night before it was a coworker telling me to swallow a button and I would get better. I woke up confused and looking for a button to swallow.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post: